I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah because I know everything...:rolleyes:..... Football is a passion. Sort of like your lies about your gambling problem and your days without sleep.. .Even though I question that because it seems like you never leave this place.

No I'm smart enough to not let football rule my life while constantly bragging about how rich my parents are.

When the fuck has he ever bragged about his parents being rich, hell when the fuck has he ever enve fuckign mentioned his parents being rich?!?!, seriosuly are you just making this shit up now, in hope that you will be able to pull something out of your ass that will actually hit a nerve?!?, BTW you making any sport related comment is just a fuckign joke in itself, after all weren't you the guy running around the NHL thread a couple ,months ago cliaming how the Wings had no chance in hell of taking the top spot in the West from SJ?, guess what they did, just goes to prove once again how A.) who have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about ever, and B) that you have a nasty habit of pretty much always being wrong bitch

oh yeah the shaman of sexy, that same pathetic man who was respected enough to be voted into the VIP room while you were still young strengthening up your throat for the beating it would soon take

Wow indeed. Good enough to get into an elite club that doesn't exist anymore. And you've done what lately pre tell?

A) Polley should be in prison.

B) Not as decreed by Sly. Sly is just as guilty as Polley and should be thrown in the cell next to him.

I know that Sly has aired some laundry that maybe he should have, for his own interests, kept under wraps(pun intended), but I don't think he should god to prison. He's saying his take and what he wants it to happen. He isn't willing his opinion into being.

And it's good to have some honesty about the situation. I'd rather hear nothing about the matter than a lie. I'm not saying that you did that, but this thread appears to have started out as a fabrication.

yeah because I know everything...:rolleyes:..... Football is a passion. Sort of like your lies about your gambling problem and your days without sleep.. .Even though I question that because it seems like you never leave this place.

Call me crazy, but wouldn't being on here all the time prove that I'm not asleep?

When the fuck has he ever bragged about his parents being rich, hell when the fuck has he ever enve fuckign mentioned his parents being rich?!?!, seriosuly are you just making this shit up now, in hope that you will be able to pull something out of your ass that will actually hit a nerve?!?, BTW you making any sport related comment is just a fuckign joke in itself, after all weren't you the guy running around the NHL thread a couple ,months ago cliaming how the Wings had no chance in hell of taking the top spot in the West from SJ?, guess what they did, just goes to prove once again how A.) who have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about ever, and B) that you have a nasty habit of pretty much always being wrong bitch

The fact that you're still thinking about that might be the saddest thing I've ever read on here. You've just been dying to use that haven't you?

GUYS THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

Ricky; Stop acting like a dick.
KB; You too
Sly; We were told to leave this be in the board room, so leave it be. This has spilled out into an everyone v everyone royal rumble.

Take deep breaths.

GUYS THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

Ricky; Stop acting like a dick.
KB; You too
Sly; We were told to leave this be in the board room, so leave it be. This has spilled out into an everyone v everyone royal rumble.

Take deep breaths.

Me? Why don't you shut up and go moderate the 3 weekly posts in the video games section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back