I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow... I just read everything here, and one of two things has happened.

1. This is a work with the staff, maybe a few members, with some others dragged into it thinking it's real.

2. It's real, and after readin some of the comments made here, flame rule or not, quite a few people that have posted here NEED to be either de-modded, or tossed into prison. I don't know what Polley did, nor is it my business. But I do know some o what was said here warrents a prison term, like making homophobe remarks to someone, who as far as I know, is strait, not that it makes a difference. If this is real, I'd at least think the mods WOULD have the decentcy to take it to the mod room. A real argument like this in the bar room is just sking for trouble.

Well, I never intended this thread to be the free for all it turned out to be, just didn't want Polley to get his dick sucked for no longer being a mod. He doesn't deserve it, and I wanted to see that it didn't happen.

As far as the Prison goes, all I can say is that if anyone had said in open forums what he said in the Board Room, then they would have been banned like Deadman was.

Yeah Lee. I was referring to the fact that you are a minor-league moderator. There's nothing to keep track of in the NWS, and you know it.
Coming from a former e-fed mod, this has me laughing so hard.

I was an NWS mod. It's the path to greatness here and that's long since established. Why do you think Sly was made wrestling mod?
So I could be made a G-Mod before you?

At first I thought it was a work. Like, the whole thread.
I see. This has been brewing for a long time in the Board Room. I assure you, this is not the first time Ricky/KB vs. Slyfox has happened...or even the first time this week.

Probably because as usual, Sly has to get the last word in.
And yet, here you are trying the same thing. Pot, meet kettle.

oh dear goodness WHY has this stated again?
It "stated" again because KB is a hypocrite.

Look, I'm not interested in doing this again this morning (although, you might catch me in a better mood at night). As long as everyone agrees that what Polley did was wrong and he deserves to be de-modded and put in Prison, then it can be let go.

Sly, I swear if you keep telling me what I said I'm going to lose it. I never said I wanted him in prison.
:rolleyes:

Please, you lost at the age of 15 when you spread your legs for the local seaman. It's not just women who work the docks apparently.

But, look at the poll. 13-6. I rest my case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back