I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If i were Polley, I'd go off on one as he is still modded, for some reason IC's not been on today...and the shit said in here against him should have stayed in private.

Oh please, come now; people just don't like Sly because he has no issues stating what he believes. If you honestly have such an issue with someone "slandering" your name, then tell us what really happened instead of doing exactly what pepople criticise Sly for; 'running'.

If anything here is a lie, tell us, if not I point to you what Sly said in the beginning of the topic.

Why the hell should I have to justify what I have issues with regarding Sly. Things were said in the board room that shouldn't have been said and because I have neither the time to devote to these boards and called three people on something they said before who decided to take it personally, my quitting is apparently due to this.

As I said, I'd have been happy to agree for these people to have the decency to come to me in person and sort it out rather than decide to make it more of a deal than it is

Why the hell should I have to justify what I have issues with regarding Sly. Things were said in the board room that shouldn't have been said and because I have neither the time to devote to these boards and called three people on something they said before who decided to take it personally, my quitting is apparently due to this.

As I said, I'd have been happy to agree for these people to have the decency to come to me in person and sort it out rather than decide to make it more of a deal than it is

Then you cannot rightfully sit there and make ANY comments towards any of them if you won't actually set things straight.

I've never LOL'd so much in my life.

If it's all true then some truth's have come out of this. Justin, you're a legend & made me LOL so much lmao. KB you think this is a job? Losing it or whatever? Mate, internet forum. It's not a job. Get over it.

As for Sly, well played if it's not a work. You have a backbone.

If it's a work then seriously, get out more. Some good acting mind you.

That is so ridiculous lol.

Of course I'm only saying that cause I'm broke lol, but yeah still, I've never heard of people getting paid to mod.

Flames Out
Dragon

It kind of is ridiculous.

Think about it. You've been a mod here before. What do we really have to do that's time consuming? Maintenancebot kills all the bots for us, the infractions take all of 10 seconds each, and the posting new topics is fun. It's really the easiest job in the world.

So as usual this crap appears when I'm not actually around to defend myself.
Actually, you WERE online when I first commented on it.

I can't help it if you sign off. Perhaps instead of saying stupid things, you can just keep being an ass.

Had I known Sly and his cohort were deciding to have fun slandering my name, I'd have left and been done with it
Dumbass. A defamation statement in words is libel, not slander.

Jesus fucking Christ. Oh, and I guess it's ok to "slander" women and black people, but when someone calls you on it, then I'm an "ass".

Whatever. Grow a backbone, and quit with the pity party. You're getting kicked out. Get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back