I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
mackey-drama.gif

If this is real, then why is Polley still a mod? You would think he would have been de-modded or stepped down by now? But either way, work, real, or whatever let's just all get along!

As I said earlier it takes IC ages to sort things out...NoFate is his replacement.

If this is real, then why is Polley still a mod? You would think he would have been de-modded or stepped down by now? But either way, work, real, or whatever let's just all get along!

Waiting on it to happen. I'll copy the PM I sent if it makes people feel better
My problem is that I'm getting towards the end of my year's placement and things are just getting a little hectic. I'm finding more and more of my time is being dragged into that and less into being a mod. I have no intention of going anywhere, just have less time than I did

Doubtful, for if I was a Mod I would actually know what was going on. Being a Mod's easy, I've done it off and on all over the web for like the last 5 years; including Adminin'. Tis quite fun, actually.

Polly just keeps going with what he's saying, while calling BS on Sly without even stating WHY its BS, nor trying to prove him wrong.

Waiting on it to happen. I'll copy the PM I sent if it makes people feel better

haah you didn't need to copy the PM :) I just thought it was strange that you were still mod after this big fight even though IC & Shocky have both been on since.

Honestly I could care less if this is real, fake, really fake, ect. I like you so if it's true then :( but if it's fake :) Either way.... :)

Ok, I've got bored now.

This was an actually serious thread up until about 8 posts in. I am stepping down, but purely for the reasons I said. Sly and co must have been bored last night to make the story, but there were no sexist, racist slurs in the Board room and I'm a genuinely loveable guy.

It's been a pleasure being a mod and once IC removes the bold type, you'll still be stuck with me. Goodnight, and I love you Brian (with the heart sig)

Doubtful, for if I was a Mod I would actually know what was going on. Being a Mod's easy, I've done it off and on all over the web for like the last 5 years; including Adminin'. Tis quite fun, actually.

Polly just keeps going with what he's saying, while calling BS on Sly without even stating WHY its BS, nor trying to prove him wrong.

I meant in the Board ROom. This would be decent in there, but nothing mind blowing.

For the record, there's a difference in what I say to KB and what he said. What I said to KB he has approved of. I even sent a PM to him a long time ago asking if it was ok to make jokes about it, and he had no problem.

The comments Polley made were not made in the same regard.

What amazed me is how many people bought it. Has you ever paid attention to Polley? Anyone that believes he would say anything even slightly cruel to someone else is blind.

Also, hilarity ensued from Justin who knew it was fake yet flamed the hell out of me anyway.

What amazed me is how many people bought it. Has you ever paid attention to Polley? Anyone that believes he would say anything even slightly cruel to someone else is blind.

Also, hilarity ensued from Justin who knew it was fake yet flamed the hell out of me anyway.

Says the cross-dresser. No, wait, evil me is done now. Though I did enjoy the argument

For the record, there's a difference in what I say to KB and what he said. What I said to KB he has approved of. I even sent a PM to him a long time ago asking if it was ok to make jokes about it, and he had no problem.

I'm not going to get into an argument over this, but being racist, sexist or homophobic to a particular person, whether they agree with it or not, doesn't mean that other people won't be offended by it. Deadman was racist to someone we have never met, and if they exist at all, is a 13 year old girl.

The fact that KB doesn't care that you are homophobic towards him doesn't mean that nobody else does.

Ok, I've got bored now.

This was an actually serious thread up until about 8 posts in. I am stepping down, but purely for the reasons I said. Sly and co must have been bored last night to make the story, but there were no sexist, racist slurs in the Board room and I'm a genuinely loveable guy.

It's been a pleasure being a mod and once IC removes the bold type, you'll still be stuck with me. Goodnight, and I love you Brian (with the heart sig)
Yeah, this kind of ran out of steam.

This was an AMAZING time. Some of the things that were being said last night had me ROLLING.

For the record, I cannot recall ONE thing that Polley ever said in the Board Room. Additionally, this joke was never intended to be this, it just kind of blossomed into it.

Anyways, great time by all.

Yeah, this kind of ran out of steam.

This was an AMAZING time. Some of the things that were being said last night had me ROLLING.

For the record, I cannot recall ONE thing that Polley ever said in the Board Room. Additionally, this joke was never intended to be this, it just kind of blossomed into it.

Anyways, great time by all.

It's ok, I just ignore what you say as well

I'm not going to get into an argument over this, but being racist, sexist or homophobic to a particular person, whether they agree with it or not, doesn't mean that other people won't be offended by it. Deadman was racist to someone we have never met, and if they exist at all, is a 13 year old girl.

The fact that KB doesn't care that you are homophobic towards him doesn't mean that nobody else does.

Well deadman actually posted two jokes...one insulting blacks, the second insulting Jews. It had nothing to do with him being a Nazi to a 13 year old girl, it was the jokes he posted.

I thought it was extremely sad that a group of mods would get into a hissy fit over nothing at all, now I realise it was a ploy. A genius ploy. After thinking you were all a bunch of sad, pathetic cry babies, I now realise I am the sad, pathetic one with no life for reading most of it. Way to crush a man's spirit. Well played.

I thought it was extremely sad that a group of mods would get into a hissy fit over nothing at all, now I realise it was a ploy. A genius ploy. After thinking you were all a bunch of sad, pathetic cry babies, I now realise I am the sad, pathetic one with no life for reading most of it. Way to cruch a man's spirit. Well played.

We aim to please. I'd to read all of it to find what I was being accused of since it started when i went to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back