I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually, you WERE online when I first commented on it.

I can't help it if you sign off. Perhaps instead of saying stupid things, you can just keep being an ass.

Dumbass. A defamation statement in words is libel, not slander.

Jesus fucking Christ. Oh, and I guess it's ok to "slander" women and black people, but when someone calls you on it, then I'm an "ass".

Whatever. Grow a backbone, and quit with the pity party. You're getting kicked out. Get over it.

Oh my sincerest apologies grand master of the English language.

Right, so because I said something that you decided to take out of context, when Becca and I are able to sort things out and be civil to each other over the misunderstanding... yet the person who has least to do with it still manages to take offence at it.

Yeah Sly. Quite clearly I'm the one who needs to get over certain things.

Oh my sincerest apologies grand master of the English language.
I love how you look like a dumbass so you try to insult me.

Right, so because I said something that you decided to take out of context, when Becca and I are able to sort things out and be civil to each other over the misunderstanding... yet the person who has least to do with it still manages to take offence at it.
Who gives a fuck if you make up or make out with HBK-aholic? The fact is you still said it, still are "stepping down" as a mod, and still should be in Prison.

Look at the poll, Polley. The majority agrees.

I love how you look like a dumbass so you try to insult me.

Who gives a fuck if you make up or make out with HBK-aholic? The fact is you still said it, still are "stepping down" as a mod, and still should be in Prison.

Look at the poll, Polley. The majority agrees.

So, it's fine for you to reopen threads that offend Becca due to them being 'sexist' and
Slyfox696 said:
And I stickied it just to annoy you.
Then fine for IC to make similar comments. So... Sly, promoting sexist threads is fine by you?

You do... but as usual, you've done what you do best. Take one point, stick with it, reword it and turn it into your sole argument.

Same old Sly.

Correct me if I'm wrong Sly, but wasn't it you who started this whole thing because I pointed out the very fact I just mentioned, namely that you manage to think your above it all because 'I'm a G-Mod'.

Really, could your head be more up your own ass

You do... but as usual, you've done what you do best. Take one point, stick with it, reword it and turn it into your sole argument.
Perhaps there's only one point here?

Would you like me to quote the rules for you, especially the part about racism and sexism? I would hope that a mod would know and read the rules, but then again, I was never too impressed with your knowledge anyways.

Correct me if I'm wrong Sly, but wasn't it you who started this whole thing because I pointed out the very fact I just mentioned, namely that you manage to think your above it all because 'I'm a G-Mod'.

Really, could your head be more up your own ass
This whole thing started because you act like a little bitch in the Board Room, and when he doesn't get his way, he thinks it is okay to use racist and sexist remarks.

But, I guess the rules don't apply to you, right?

LOL

Well, it wouldn't be the first time something was worked on here.

Either way, keep it up Sly.

Either way I don't think that Sly shoud come out of this penalized for being frank and not taking what appears to be bs.

Either way I don't think that Sly shoud come out of this penalized for being frank and not taking what appears to be bs.
Thanks.

And it is BS. It's just another case of "oh, we like this guy, so we're going to treat him differently." Anyone else would be banned, he can at least serve time in Prison.

I'm having trouble drawing a pie chart of a ratio of how little I care to how much I respect your opinions. All I get is a straight line. Do you know how I can fix it?

Tell you what Sly. How about, other people involved actually give a rats ass about it? You know, like people who are in charge. No, wait. It just seems to be you because I'm the only person on staff who can choose to ignore you.

So why not come out and just get on with the real issue that's bothering you.

And it is BS. It's just another case of "oh, we like this guy, so we're going to treat him differently." Anyone else would be banned, he can at least serve time in Prison.

I appreciate this mentality. I have stated my point of view on exactly this before in the HHD thread that ended up being about cliquiness on the forum.

Without knowing what Polley said, I can't say if I agree with you or not, and frankly my opinions on the matter are irrelevant. However, I can say that at least your opinions on the matter are the same for everybody.

On the flip side, some of the things you said to KB were straight up homophobic, and I think you should probably apologise.

I'm not taking sides, and I don't expect anyone to care about my opinions, but the fact of the matter is that practically everyone has acted unprofessionally here.

IrishCanadian25 said:
P'Dubs-
I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to step down. I like being on a team with you, and you're one of the few who doesn't get mixed up in drama.
IC25

As I've said... you're the one with the issues with me. Becca talks to me, so why the hell are the only one unable to drop it especially when you've a history of promoting sexist threads. Remind me, did you get demodded for that

I appreciate this mentality. I have stated my point of view on exactly this before in the HHD thread that ended up being about cliquiness on the forum.

Without knowing what Polley said, I can't say if I agree with you or not, and frankly my opinions on the matter are irrelevant. However, I can say that at least your opinions on the matter are the same for everybody.

On the flip side, some of the things you said to KB were straight up homophobic, and I think you should probably apologise.

I'm not taking sides, and I don't expect anyone to care about my opinions, but the fact of the matter is that practically everyone has acted unprofessionally here.

Hmmmm, wasn't it decided that Racism, Sexism and Homophobia where equal. Under Sly's ideas, he should be demodded himself and put in prison.

I noticed that same homo remark he made towards KB and pointed out that people making remarks like that ought to be treated the same.

And I'm never one to take sides, but I don't think Sly asking peoples opinions on wether Polly should be put in prison for what he said, when no one has actually told us what was said. But from what I'm hearing, both Polley and Sly are in the same boat, so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back