If You Could Fire Anyone In The WWE Right Now...

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
Who would you fire if you could get rid of someone from WWE TV?

Anyone in particular that you just HATE seeing on a weekly basis? Anyone that you don't think is contributing to the product, or is just boring you? Or maybe you just plain hate their guts.

A few people come to mind for me, like Vickie Guerrero or Johnny Ace, but I really have one clear person in mind if I could only get rid of one person:

michaelcole.gif

I honestly can't stand Michael Cole. I think he was tolerable years and years ago when he was soley on Smackdown with Tazz, but even then all of his catchphrases (vintage, shades of, etc) were really annoying. But ever since he took on being one the main characters of Raw and his whole heel persona, I just think he's annoying as all hell. I also think my despise for him has something to do with him replacing JR as the lead announcer on Raw. That really annoys me. Instead of getting the best wrestling announcer ever, we get Cole. Total BS if you ask me.

Anyway, who would you can just so they couldn't interrupt your enjoyment of Raw or Smackdown?

I would probably can Hornswoggle - that guy just sucks the life out every segment he is in for me - I know kids love him though (or at least pretend to)

COLE COLE COLE COLE COLE COLE

He has to go.

He just pulls down any good work anyone does. No-one has a perfect match when he is commentating. Potentially great matches are just good, potentially good matches are bad and so on. You can talk about the many problems involved throughout the company but while he ruins EVERY match on tv, the company can't get better.

Who would I fire one of two people Hornswoggle he is a joke thats been over used. The other would be Santino Ever since they made him be funny he is a guy that is a joke and cannot be taken seriously hard to believe he is a 2 time Intercontinental Champion.

The Miz....He is stale and does nothing to make me care about what I am watching. The reason why the main event of Wrestlemania 27 sucked last year wasnt because of John Cena, it was the Miz....He is mildly entertaining on the mic but his wrestling does zero for my interest level. How can he be a main eventer when he sucks against Cena, Orton, and CM Punk, yet Cena and Punk can tear the house down at MITB last summer? Cena isnt all the great in ring either, but did magic with Punk. Miz is who he is and if this were 2002-2007, Miz would be a midcard jobber for life.

I like Cole, just not as a heel.

I would fire, Jinder Mahal. Dude, ever heard of personality? Your boring as F**K.
Jinder needs to get better, or get out of others way.

Everyone is thinking Cole but to me he is nothing. Hornswoggle is still around? lol

If it was me It would be Brodus Clay. He has taken 2 weeks to get STALE what has taken others years. My runner up is Health Slater. The guy REALLY has no in ring skills and mic skills.

Punk & Daniel Bryan- I dont care if you can do 20 variations to a kick, where you come from, how you carry yourselves around as so much better than everyone else. This is WWE, not ROH. What we watch every week is supposed to be entertaining first, athletically sound later. Their warped idea on who deserves to be champion (that comes mainly from the IWC) is what gives us people like Ryder- all hype but they will never draw numbers. Theres nothing special about either one of these two and the quicker WWE gets to making superstars like The Rock they'll be more successful. Its a shame when guys like Dolph Ziggler and Laurinaitis are the only ones keeping the WWE champion relevant.

The Great Khali, because every time he wrestles it's almost an insult to our intelligence, isn't it? I get that he's a big star in India, I get that his size makes him a draw alone, but c'mon... c'mon...

He even walks worse than Vince McMahon, talks less clearly than Mason Ryan, and is slower than even Andre was. I rest wish that if they weren't going to get rid of him, they'd at least quit putting him in matches.

Also, I'd invest Hornswaggles retirement in hedge funds then shit can him too. Tadpole splash? Boo!!

LMFAO He and Vince do have similar walk! I thought Khali was done with WWE now he's back? All has to do with the new TNA India project I bet. Khali makes El Gigante look like he moves like The Undertaker. lol

I wouldn't want to fire anyone but if I had to pick one I would say Mason Ryan because he's big dumb oaf with no mic skills and pretty shitty in ring abilities. I don't see him ever being a legit superstar and considering that there are plenty of more deserving guys not getting a shot on the roster, he doesn't need to be around to screw them out of an oppertunity that he won't do anything with. Others I would consider are Slater, Hawkins and Bourne.

Punk & Daniel Bryan- I dont care if you can do 20 variations to a kick, where you come from, how you carry yourselves around as so much better than everyone else. This is WWE, not ROH. What we watch every week is supposed to be entertaining first, athletically sound later. Their warped idea on who deserves to be champion (that comes mainly from the IWC) is what gives us people like Ryder- all hype but they will never draw numbers. Theres nothing special about either one of these two and the quicker WWE gets to making superstars like The Rock they'll be more successful. Its a shame when guys like Dolph Ziggler and Laurinaitis are the only ones keeping the WWE champion relevant.

Put down the pipe bro! Ziggler is keeping nothing going no one cares about the guy at live events. How much merchandise does Ziggler sell? How much does Punk sell? So your comment is moronic.

Jack Thwaaaagger. Zero charisma, zero ability on the mic, a man who towers above most opponents but chooses to awkwardly try and matt wrestle them instead of tossing them around like a rag doll. He's just horrible and I want him gone.

Great Khali and Jinder Mahal, though at least Khali can be funny and has a catchy tune Jinder either needs to be let go or sent back to FCW because he is way too green.

wow really.
So you would get rid of two top draws because you don't like that the iwc likes them so much. So you wouldn't just knock them down to mid carders.

To be honest i don't know why vince doesn't just chose you as his successor. I just think your idea of creating wrestlers just like the rock is the greatest. Why didn't they think of that sooner. That wwe is saved. Thank you for your wisdom.

Put down the pipe bro! Ziggler is keeping nothing going no one cares about the guy at live events. How much merchandise does Ziggler sell? How much does Punk sell? So your comment is moronic.
Cena sells a bunch of merch too, it doesnt mean that what they've done with him over the past year up until the Kane rivalry was productive. Guys like you are going and buying the Punk shirts and guys like me arent buying any shirts because we're ASHAMED to admit that we're wrestling fans. Ratings speak over everything, and the fact the ratings keep going down every time Punk wins the title should speak for itself. I'm pretty sure if some famous celebrity did a reality show and the ratings sucked it would get canceled, regardless of how much perfume they sold. If Laurinaitis wasnt around Punk wouldnt have an aouthority figure to "rebel" against. If Ziggler wasnt around who was going to feud with him for the title. Not Cena, hes doing the Kane thing, Jericho didnt come around until later, Triple H was building suspense for his return and doing stuff backstage, Del Rio has a groin injury, Henry has a groing injury, Orton was faking a back injury, Sheamus was playing dumb in order to make his RR win a "surprise", Swagger was busy being US champ, Miz and Truth are feuding with eachother...and that pretty much sums up all the relevant people on the roster. Anyway, why am I being criticized, the question was who would I fire, not completely ignore the guys who serve no purpose besides having a solid fan base in the bubble of the IWC.

John Laurinaitis - It has nothing to do with his on screen character. I mean I actually kinda like his character, he gets good heat and his voice is more funny than annoying. I'm saying get rid of him as Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. Compare the talent he has brought in compared to what JR has done. Either give JR his old title back (if he wants it) or hire a younger guy who's more in touch with the current generation.

Cena sells a bunch of merch too, it doesnt mean that what they've done with him over the past year up until the Kane rivalry was productive. Guys like you are going and buying the Punk shirts and guys like me arent buying any shirts because we're ASHAMED to admit that we're wrestling fans. Ratings speak over everything, and the fact the ratings keep going down every time Punk wins the title should speak for itself. I'm pretty sure if some famous celebrity did a reality show and the ratings sucked it would get canceled, regardless of how much perfume they sold. If Laurinaitis wasnt around Punk wouldnt have an aouthority figure to "rebel" against. If Ziggler wasnt around who was going to feud with him for the title. Not Cena, hes doing the Kane thing, Jericho didnt come around until later, Triple H was building suspense for his return and doing stuff backstage, Del Rio has a groin injury, Henry has a groing injury, Orton was faking a back injury, Sheamus was playing dumb in order to make his RR win a "surprise", Swagger was busy being US champ, Miz and Truth are feuding with eachother...and that pretty much sums up all the relevant people on the roster. Anyway, why am I being criticized, the question was who would I fire, not completely ignore the guys who serve no purpose besides having a solid fan base in the bubble of the IWC.

Really? I've probably been watching wrestling longer than you've been alive. Cena sells of course but he isn't need in the picture anymore. RATINGS have been down way before Punk was champ, they were down even when CENA was champ. WHY, because people are sick of the same old Cena wins, Cena in the title picture, Cena on TV and all the other old wrestlers.

Bryan and Punk are incredible wrestlers so don't judge the WWE product as you obviously have never seen their PRIOR WWE years. You just have a thing for Ziggler. He can wrestle yes but a lot of people can. He like any person gets a push and if he doesn't get over he gets mid-carder status. DREW is a perfect example. Punk has NEVER need heat with any help. Ziggler needs Vicki or he'd get no reaction. Even SWAGGER gets heat on his own. How many years did it take for HHH to get over, YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! If ZIGGLER wasn't around, do you think the current story lines would be as they are?

I am not on you about what you said, I am on you about your fact less comments. You have a right to feel that way just your FACTS are off.

Really? I've probably been watching wrestling longer than you've been alive. Cena sells of course but he isn't need in the picture anymore. RATINGS have been down way before Punk was champ, they were down even when CENA was champ. WHY, because people are sick of the same old Cena wins, Cena in the title picture, Cena on TV and all the other old wrestlers.

Bryan and Punk are incredible wrestlers so don't judge the WWE product as you obviously have never seen their PRIOR WWE years. You just have a thing for Ziggler. He can wrestle yes but a lot of people can. He like any person gets a push and if he doesn't get over he gets mid-carder status. DREW is a perfect example. Punk has NEVER need heat with any help. Ziggler needs Vicki or he'd get no reaction. Even SWAGGER gets heat on his own. How many years did it take for HHH to get over, YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! If ZIGGLER wasn't around, do you think the current story lines would be as they are?

I am not on you about what you said, I am on you about your fact less comments. You have a right to feel that way just your FACTS are off.

It's an opinion thread and he gave his opinion. There's no need to bash the guy over stating who he'd fire if he had the chance. As for the ratings thing, ratings always go down during football season. The only real way to compare ratings is when held up against what was going on this time last year.

And to keep this post on topic other than firing Jack Swagger for being god awful I would also fire Alberto Del Rio because his personal ring announcer is more over than he is.

And Punk's failed to bring ratings up. He and all these other "ya gotta be anorexic and a technical wrestler to be relevant" guys are taking the business in a bad direction. Whats the biggest storyline in the WWE right now? Cena vs Kane, two guys who are old, big, and are by no means technical wrestlers. They can tell a story in and out of the ring, thats why whatever they do is exciting to see. Punk on the other hand comes off as a wise ass crybaby. Hes overrated on the mic and treats the company that made him something like its his enemy. He didnt fit in? He did better in other companies? Good, he and DB can go back where they came from. I dont wanna watch their old stuff, in a dark ass bingo hall in front of 60 fans yelling into the mic like it makes them more interesting. Their ROH backgrounds are pointless, they're in the WWE and in the WWE they've been a huge disappointment. I dont need "facts" to back up a personal opinion. WWE management seems to be quite aware of the rating situation. But Punk sells merch so he'll be kept around in the title picture for longer. Good, hes a Zack Ryder, always involved in something important but not contributing to the overall quality of the product. And you've been watching wrestling longer than I've been alive? Well maybe you should stop, this isnt the razzzle dazzle 80's era, this isnt the hand over that hand Mae Young era, this is a brand new era where guys like Dolph, Cody, Truth, The Miz, and Orton shine. And yeah, I've got a thing for all of them, because unlike Punk, they dont put me to sleep when they're on the TV. With all due respect, your age means nothing, WWE is rounding up people between the ages of 12-17 to see why they dont like the product, not old farts.

*Ugh, didnt see Headman's post until after writing this, lets just forget it and keep on topic, kay?

One person comes to mind and thats hornswoggle!! What the hell is he still doing around the WWE? I get hes popular with the kids runs around and i enjoy when he gets smashed by the WWE stars!! He brings absoultely nothing to the table and wasnt he the last crusierweight champion? That right there should be enough to get rid of him. Khali might be not technically the most gifted wrestler but dude is 7 feet plus and weighs 430 pounds!! Cant exactly be a whiz on the mat. but hornswoggle yes he should have been gone years ago.

5. Ezekiel Jackson

He can't wrestle, can't cut promos and can't get over. He is a complete waste of money. It's a mystery to me why he hasn't been fired.

4. Hornswoggle

Why is he still around?! His character is going far beyond its expiration date. This leprechaun crap should have been over years ago. It's time for him to go away.

3. R-Truth

I have no idea if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but R-Truth is TERRIBLE. He got a few chuckles from me during his heel turn, but these past few weeks he has been intolerable. I can't enjoy a show when he's on it. I want him GONE.

2. Michael Cole

Everyone knows that Michael Cole is single-handedly destroying the product with his god-awful commentary. If he can't shut up then he should be fired. It's the only way the show can survive.

1. Vince McMahon (as Creative Director)

Ever since the WWE went public, he is no longer owner and can be fired just like any other employee. He has various titles ranging from majority shareholder, to CEO and even Chairman of the Board. The only title I want to remove him from is Creative Director. As is my understanding, right now, he is at the top of the writing process with Stephanie McMahon, Eric Pankowski and the Creative Team all answering to him.

I think the writing team needs a fresh perspective and with Vince away from the writing process, the WWE might actually feel fresh for the first time in a long time.

Eve. I fucking hate everything about this dumb ****. From her trout lips, cringe-worthy acting ability to the dumb cunt thinking she looks good while she dances. You don't Eve, please stop. You look like Gumby flopping around. Also, the fact that she is being side kicked with a talented guy like Ryder to get her more over. She's pathetic and I wish her well in her future endeavors.

Eve. I fucking hate everything about this dumb ****. From her trout lips, cringe-worthy acting ability and her insane brain thinking that she can actually dance. To the fact that she is being side kicked with a talented guy like Ryder to get her more over. She's pathetic and I wish her well in her future endeavors.

I agree with this. She can't wrestle and she's pretty damn ugly with a chin that would make Sgt. Slaughter proud. Infact, is she the Sarge's daughter? While she's serving a purpose in her current role with Ryder, Cena and Kane any other diva could have done the same thing. So yeah, fire Eve.

Evan Bourne for being a giant dumbass. He was getting the second best push of his life as one half of the Tag Team Champs. He has a spot that people would do anything for and then he gets suspended, which shows he is not only a dumbass but also a jackass because it effected Kofi too. It was a miracle that the WWE let him keep the Tag Titles the first time he got suspended. Then he gets suspended a second time right after his first one. That not only hurt Kofi (again), it made them lose the Tag Titles. He is a dumbass that doesn't deserve to be in the WWE.

It has been said before but I got to go with Hornswaggle, I mean he beat Sheamus in a battle royal and we are supposed to see Sheamus as a threat to the World or WWE Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back