• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IC25 and NorCal Go To Smackdown - Part 1 and 2

I'm not saying the first thing that came to mind, or the second. I'll go with the third.....or not.

I'll keep my mouth shut.

Is this a pager, on a belt buckle? Jesus Christ.

100_0482.jpg

It wouldnt be the first time. He doesnt mind. Swell guy, really.

I find that black people often have the ability to laugh at themselves.

Shit that came out wrong. Or did it? For all you know that might have been a perfectly orchestrated joke at the expense of your friend.

I knew I should have got SmackDown tickets. For London, that is.

Sorry, I couldn't think of any black people things to say. I don't have any black friends.

You need to do what I do and go for size over having nice looking muscles. I have a very complicated diet of, whatever I want. I then just turn my fat into muscle. Not solid muscle, that's too hard.

awesome pics guys, kinda gutted i was in and out of new york before this event as I'd have be right there...a 2nd black guy FYE.

looks like you had a great time but FUCK, IC you are swole brother, like it, like it.

I look exactly like Stephen Merchant, except not at all. Google him. Shame, too. If you're going to be a goofy Englishman, you should go all the way. I just don't have it in me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back