WZ Tag Tourny Awards Ceremony

Derf

O.M.G.
So as of a little while ago, the final three polls have closed. And in my hand I have our winners, figuitivly. But first, lets look at the final points.

Funniest Poster
NorCal Ricky Polly Shocky
9 2 3 9

Most Deticated
5 5 2 14

Best Wrestling Poster
11 1 1 11

So overall, each person got...
25 8 6 34

And when added together, you have...

NorCal & Ricky Polly & Shocky
33 40​

So with that, the winners of the First ever Wrestlezone tag Team Tournament are...

Polly Wanna Cracker
&
The Shockmaster!

This is their thread. Give them the respect they deserve.

south_park_saddam_satan.jpg

That's right, bow down to us bitches, bend over.

Polley Wanna Cracker and The Shockmaster... sounds like a TV show about a rap duo who moonlight as detectives. I see Anthony Anderson and Dick Van Dyke starring.

Hey, at least I'm overall better than Polley. And we made it to the finals. That was cool.

*Cowers back to the efed "where he belongs"*

Guys you don't need to cower anywhere. you both put in a good performance and shocky carried this. I'm just amazed people voted for me!

Much love to Polley and Shockey - from pre-season favorite to dream team. Shockey deserves a world of respect for all he does, and Polley is such an up-and comer. That's the reason I requested him as a partner from the outset - he could have carried my dead weight ass to another title.

Yout two are awesome, way to be!

Being put against those two in the first round was unfair. And so is their win. Boy, these grapes taste sour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back