• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vote Eternal Dragon in the WZ Battle Royal!

:lmao: What can I say, I have that effect on people.

And while Shockey may be the most over guy on this forum regarding his stature.. I assume people pushed you in the end, because you're one of the biggest up-and-comers on the forum. Hell, while I can't say when, I'm almost definate you'll end up a mod someday.

why thank you. however, I need to post in the other sections more before then...and i need to stop studying to do that.

I might've lost my temper, called some people sheep.
15f3olt.gif

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh come on! You remember the sheep incident?

Flames Out
Dragon

:lmao: That sounded incredibly worse than it should've been intended. And you weren't even remotely mean for that. She deserved it.

Anyone who complains about not having the world revolve around their own personalized thread deserved to be degraded.

:lmao: That sounded incredibly worse than it should've been intended. And you weren't even remotely mean for that. She deserved it.

Anyone who complains about not having the world revolve around their own personalized thread deserved to be degraded.

You're making it sound less worse than it was! :p Even if she deserved it.

Flames Out
Dragon

You're making it sound less worse than it was! :p Even if she deserved it.

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh no.. from where I sat, and the attitude that you displayed, it definately wasn't "Dragon-like." However, as I stated - she deserved it, and for such reason, it wasn't uncalled for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back