• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ricky, Klunder, Lariat, and Shocky

Shit that's only a 17 1/2 hour drive for me, all day Friday drive to Indy, Saturday, bar and club hoppin, and Sunday Wrestlemania, start driving back that night, be back Monday and back to work Tuesday. Only one day needed off.

If it winds up in Indy, I'll be there. 5 and half hours is nothing.

Floor seating at Mania is what? 700ish? Not sure I'd go there unless it was front row, being further back on the floor doesn't appeal to me. Lower concourse is just as good, and probably half as much. Hell, for Mania, I'd sit in the nosebleeds.

yeah, I was pissed with myself for not driving the 3 1/2 hours to Detroit for 23, but then that card ended up sucking major ass and I don't regret it.

It's first row or bust for me. Especially at Mania. You don't want to be stuck on the floor, 25 rows away from the ring. Give me the lower bowl.

If Mania goes to Indy, it's going to be at Lucas Oil Field, which is the size of Ford Field. Lower Concourse will run about 300-500 range. That will be just fine with me. And going to Mania is on my 'Things to do before I die' list. I just wonder what the landscape of the WWE would be by then.

Hey, I'm from the Cincy area, I think it's only like 3 hours away from Indy..... Meaning I'll be there in a heartbeat, probably first 3 rows, since they'll never hold 'Mania in the 'Nati. Also, maybe that year they'll induct the great Brian Pillman into the HoF, as a "Hey, we'll never run this show in his hometown, and who was the last successful Superstar from Indy" type deal.

Head to the Rhinos stadium and take a pic with us in front of it, then go to her place as traveling vacumn salesmen wearing 900 dollar suits and sunglasses, a la pulp fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back