• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IC25 and NorCal Go To Smackdown - Part 1 and 2

Uncle Sam, I weigh in at 180 Ib's but i dont really look like someone who is obese. There's people who weigh less than me at my school and look way bigger.

So if im 5'7" and weigh 180 ib's, imagine what i could weigh in at 6'-6'2"...or a taller amount.

I could probably do some of the things that the Undertaker does except the rope walk and the suicide dive over the top rope. And if i could do those 2 things it would take me a lot of practice to master them.

I still dont think i could do any fancy move jumping off the top rope, except maybe a splash.

I wasn't as heavy as that until I was about 18, but I am a lot heavier than that now. Used to look like Peter Crouch. I was about that height at 13/14.

I can't believe I took the time to read every post in this thread, but I'm happy I did. IC25 told me that he was hitting up the event with Norcal and I was very curious as to how it would all go. But, I figured it was going to get a little crazy and I knew that at least 75% of the craziness would have been started by IC25 LOL.

I've known IC25 for a while and I've NEVER seen him wear a shirt without sleeves. Norcal, he did it all for you. Feel special.

And I don't care how big IC25 is... I can still kick his ass.

Ok, so I'm only joking... but for a second there, you all second-guessed yourselves HAAHAHAH...

And last, but not least, I agree with Norcal... salad sucks.

Wow... is that nice??

Salad is about as gay as that salmon you had at Tiffany's last weekend.

And I don't suck up to Norcal. If I was going to, I'd buy him dinner first.

And you have man-boobs.

Wow... is that nice??

You don't think so? Oh man, I was going for nice...

Salad is about as gay as that salmon you had at Tiffany's last weekend.

My salmon > Your Ribs. You even tried the salmon and said it was awesome. Besides, I had to eat something with a strong scent to distract me from the gallon of pre-pubescent cologne you put on in hopes of getting laid at the bar.

And I don't suck up to Norcal. If I was going to, I'd buy him dinner first.

I've eaten 3 meals with the man. You couldn't afford him.

And you have man-boobs.

They are called pecs. Someday when you start to produce testosterone, you'll be able to make them too.

You don't think so? Oh man, I was going for nice...

Swing and a miss...

My salmon > Your Ribs. You even tried the salmon and said it was awesome. Besides, I had to eat something with a strong scent to distract me from the gallon of pre-pubescent cologne you put on in hopes of getting laid at the bar.

Whoa, whoa whoa pal... if I recall correctly, even your fiance took 5 of my ribs and only one bite of your salmon. I also saw a twinkle in her eye when she looked at me ;)

I've eaten 3 meals with the man. You couldn't afford him.

Should I buy him flowers, instead?

They are called pecs. Someday when you start to produce testosterone, you'll be able to make them too.

I may not have the power-pecs that you hold so dearly, but I have more talent in my pubic hair than you have in your entire body... well, that's if you don't count your "interesting" skills with Microsoft Excel.

Swing and a miss...

Juuuust a bit outside, he tried the corner and missed.

Whoa, whoa whoa pal... if I recall correctly, even your fiance took 5 of my ribs and only one bite of your salmon.

Ribs are her favorite food. Besides, it neither my fault nor hers that you ordered the full rack of ribs but still couldn't hang with the big kids. You had to have a woman help you. Aw....

I also saw a twinkle in her eye when she looked at me ;)

That was a squint. She caught some glare off your head.

Should I buy him flowers, instead?

Just copious amounts of 6-hour energy.

I may not have the power-pecs that you hold so dearly, but I have more talent in my pubic hair than you have in your entire body... well, that's if you don't count your "interesting" skills with Microsoft Excel.

You got a pubic hair? Wow, when did that happen!? I am so proud of you! Your dad must be too, I know he was hoping for another boy...

Ribs are her favorite food. Besides, it neither my fault nor hers that you ordered the full rack of ribs but still couldn't hang with the big kids. You had to have a woman help you. Aw....

Listen chubby, I already established that I ate a full meal 3 hours before we met up that night. And give me some credit... that rack of ribs was almost as big as your ego.

That was a squint. She caught some glare off your head.
*sigh*

You got a pubic hair? Wow, when did that happen!? I am so proud of you! Your dad must be too, I know he was hoping for another boy...

Weak, my fine feathered friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back