IC25 and NorCal Go To Smackdown - Part 1 and 2

Thats not what I was on about. "the only thing missing from those pictures is a bottle of lube" is probably one of my favorite things ever in life

It was only a couple of months ago that it dawned on me that I might actually be tall.

I do seem to hear of a lot of people who are under 6 foot tall. Strange as it sounds.

In my family, being under six foot is seen as bringing shame to the clan. Not really, but we are mostly giants. I genuinely have aunties in their 70s that are about 5'11".

In my family, being under six foot is seen as bringing shame to the clan. Not really, but we are mostly giants. I genuinely have aunties in their 70s that are about 5'11".

I was 6'2'' the last time I checked, 12 years ago on a Woolies height chart. I suspect I might be a lot taller than that now.

I was 6'2'' the last time I checked, 12 years ago on a Woolies height chart. I suspect I might be a lot taller than that now.

Aren't you like 24? If that is true then you were the same height as the Big Show at that age. Which means you're probably bigger than Andre the Giant now.

No, I think I just hit puberty quicker than average. I'd say I'm about 6'5''. I'm tall, but I'm not freakishly huge.

For some reason I thought you were Becca. I was wondering why the fuck you were using Webster's and not the good old Oxford English Dictionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back