How Racist and/or Sexist is Dagger Dias?

JGlass

Unregistered User
Dagger Dias recently made a post that is so involved that it may be one of the most legendary posts in WrestleZone history. That's not to say that it's a high quality post, but he clearly put in a ton of work and effort, and that should not go unnoticed.

In the post I am speaking of, Dagger Dias ranks all the female wrestlers in the WWE based on a variety of accolades and talents, some objective, some subjective. The factors Dagger Dias weighed in determining the overall prestige of a female wrestler included accolades, promos, in-ring (ability), and appearance.

Let's focus on the appearance one for a second. I'm not going to say it's not okay to take appearance into account when talking about how good a wrestler is. In fact, I think it's one of the most important factors in determining early success for a wrestler. To use a male wrestler as an example: Ryback has almost nothing going for him, but his size and cro-magnon forehead gave him a look that allowed people to believe that he was a threat to win the world title several years ago.

But Dagger's ratings were not in regards to how effective a woman's look is, but how attractive he thinks they are; you know, like that game you'd play with your buddies when you were 13 and you'd give number grades to the girls in your class that wanted nothing to do with you. This is by his own admission.

APPEARANCE:

This provided the least points-wise for obvious reasons. It is a matter of opinion as I might find some of these women more attractive than others might, and vice versa. However, it is still something to consider so this portion is worth half the points of Promos or In-Ring Skills. Highest is 10 and the least earned is 0.5 points.

On to my 19th point: I'd like to point to the ratings of the colored women on the WWE roster. Dagger consistently ranks them much, MUCH lower than the white women. The highest ranked colored woman on Dagger's list is Sasha Banks, whom he gives a just above average grade of 5.5.

He does nothing to justify the appearance rankings. He doesn't say what he finds attractive or unattractive in these women, he just stamps a number on them and moves on.

Dagger Dias;5494329[COLOR="Red" said:
Overall Rankings[/COLOR]

Alright, here is where it gets interesting and the actual rankings based off the point earned. Keep in mind that this is all my opinion so take it with a grain of salt. We did run into a couple of ties here so they were broken by whoever had the higher Accomplishments score. Also another thing to note is that when I list an Appearance score it is the number of points she got based off that ranking category, when it says Natalya got a 7 out of 10 it means she got 7 points, not that she is a "7 out of 10 in appearance" if that makes sense. Think of the Appearance points as bonus points that got added in, since 90%*of the score is from accomplishments and actual abilities. The highest anyone could have gotten was 90 points. *Now, here we go:

1. Paige
  • 40/40 Accomplishments
  • 19/20 Promos
  • 17/20 In-Ring
  • 8/10 Appearance

84 points total

Paige is the best they have right now, period. In terms of legitimate talent she is in the top tier for both promos and in the ring. How about accomplishments? She is a 2 time Divas Champion, youngest Divas Champion, and first NXT Womens Champion. She has had tremendous success for someone so young and with her legitimate abilities the potential for a fantastic career is there. She'll remain one of the very best as long as she remains in the WWE. Simply put, Paige is the best.

2. Natalya
  • 34/40 Accomplishments
  • 17/20 Promos
  • 19/20 In-Ring
  • 7/10 Appearance

77 points total

Coming in 2nd place is Natalya. Another top tier woman in both of the legitimate skill categories. She has not had the history-making accomplishments of others, so it bumped her down a little for that. However, you don't find very many with as much legitimate skill as Natalya. She's also seen success on the main roster as a former Divas Champion and makes a perfect challenger for any champion.

3. Sasha Banks
  • 28/40 accomplishments
  • 20/20 Promos
  • 18/20 In-Ring
  • 5.5/10 Appearance

71.5 points total

The main thing that hurt Sasha in the rankings is that she has not been as successful on the main roster yet. I see multiple WWE Womens Championship reigns in her future. I have to rank based off what we have actually seen though. She's great in terms of legitimate skill and was highly successful in NXT.

4. Charlotte
  • 38/40 Accomplishments
  • 13/20 Promos
  • 13/20 In-Ring
  • 4.5/10 Appearance

68.5 points total

Extremely successful on the main roster after only a year on there. Charlotte isn't as talented in the ring or in promos as some of the other girls and that is where she lost some points. She made history at this year's Wrestlemania becoming the first WWE Womens Champion (they consider it a new belt, so it is what it is) and I doubt that will be the last story of success we will see with her. Her NXT run was also successful.

5. Bayley
  • 30/40 Accomplishments
  • 16/20 Promos
  • 16/20 In-Ring
  • 6.5/10 Appearance

68.5 points total

Bayley and Charlotte had the same amount of points, so Charlotte ended up ranking higher due to the accomplishment scores. Bayley hasn't made it to the main roster yet but she is the most successful woman of all time in NXT. That combined with her legitimate skill earns her 5th place here. I do predict in future rankings she could very well top the list, depending on how things go for her on the main roster when she gets there.

6. Becky Lynch
  • 20/40 Accomplishments
  • 18/20 Promos
  • 20/20 In-Ring
  • 9.5/10 Appearance

67.5 points total

Becky is a success story waiting to happen. The lack of accomplishments other than having multiple show-stealing title matches is what hurt her overall. She is THE best in the ring and is top tier in promos. I wish I could rank her higher, but this is another case of having to go why what we have actually seen. Fingers are crossed for that WWE Womens Championship reign that she 100% deserves.

7. Nikki Bella
  • 36/40 Accomplishments
  • 8/20 Promos
  • 8/20 In-Ring
  • 3.5/10 Appearance

55.5 points total

As much as I cannot stand her, I have to give credit where it is due. She's improved in the two legitimate skill categories and she *cringes* did have the longest Divas Championship reign, whether she deserves that or not. There's better options whether you look at legitimate skill or even in appearance, nearly all of her points came from her accomplishments.

8. Emma
  • 14/40 Accomplishments
  • 15/20 Promos
  • 15/20 In-Ring
  • 9/10 Appearance

53 points total

Emma's another case of where the lack of accomplishments are what hurt the ranking. She has the skills both in-ring and in promos. The fact that she made it back to the main roster is a good sign, although if she manages to win the WWE Womens Championship or not remains to be seen. I would say she deserves a chance, I fear that the legal incident with the iPad case may keep her away from the title forever sadly. She would already have held the Divas Championship or NXT Womens Championship by now if it wasn't for that. Emma will always make a great challenger for the champions, if anything.

9. Summer Rae
  • 18/40 Accomplishments
  • 12/20 Promos
  • 10/20 In-Ring
  • 10/10 Appearance

50 points total

Summer Rae is a bit under-rated. Now that women more talented than her are making it onto the main roster, she may get lost in the shuffle long-term. No major accomplishments hurt her, and if she remains in the roles she has been in, that won't change. I don't see her winning the WWE Womens Championship anytime soon and that's coming from one of the biggest Summer Rae marks around here. She's the most attractive woman currently on the roster in my opinion, so there's that. Once the newer girls begin making accomplishments on the main roster, Summer will end up dropping lower on rakings like this in the future unless she gets a title win or two of her own.

10. Asuka
  • 26/40 Accomplishments
  • 6/20 promos
  • 14/20 In-Ring
  • 4/10 Appearance

50 points total

Asuka and Summer Rae both had 50 points. The only reason Summer beat Asuka is because Asuka is not on the main roster yet. Once she gets there, it's only a matter of time before her ranking would skyrocket. For now, we have a successful NXT run and great in-ring skills to go by. She's not the best verbally in promos, but that's ok. Her in-ring skill make up for it and I see at least one WWE Womens Championship reign for her in the future when she gets to the main roster.

11. Alicia Fox
  • 32/40 Accomplishments
  • 3/20 Promos
  • 6/20 In-Ring
  • 2.5/10 Appearance

43.5 points total

Alicia Fox's a former Divas Champion and that's the main reason she ranked as high as she did. There's much better options when you look at legitimate skill. Once the new girls catch up to her in accomplishments, she'll be further down on future rankings. I seriously doubt we will see her win another title.

12. Naomi
  • 24/40 Accomplishments
  • 7/20 Promos
  • 11/20 In-Ring
  • 1.5/10 Appearance

43.5 points total

Naomi and Alicia had the same amount of points, but Naomi has not won a title yet. I hope it stays that way. While she has improved, the new girls coming in from NXT are all better than her. She'll likely be much further down in future rankings.

13. Alexa Bliss
  • 6/40 Accomplishments
  • 14/20 Promos
  • 12/20 In-Ring
  • 8.5/10 Appearance

40.5 points total

Alexa has had a decent NXT run but has not held any titles yet and has not made it to the main roster. She certainly has the skills, but until there's a major accomplishment other than NXT Championship title shots there is nothing else to really go by. She makes a good heel challenger for the NXT Championship for now.

14. Dana Brooke
  • 8/40 Accomplishments
  • 10/20 Promos
  • 9/20 In-Ring
  • 7.5/10 Appearance

34.5 points total

The fact that Dana made it to the main roster bumped up her accomplishments score some. She has yet to win a title and still has a little improving to do to catch up to the others in legitimate skills, but she's gotten better since her NXT debut. I am unsure if she will ever hold the WWE Womens Championship but she'll make a good heel challenger for face champions.

15. Lana
  • 12/40 Accomplishments
  • 11/20 promos
  • 3/20 In-Ring
  • 5/10 Appearance

31 points total

No major accomplishments other than being on the main roster and best known for managing Rusev. If they keep her primarily in the managerial role (which is quite likely) she'll be further down on future rankings since the others will begin getting more accomplishments. There's better options for title pushes. Her promos really aren't bad, and heels like Rusev will benefit from her managing them.

16. Rosa Mendes
  • 22/40 Accomplishments
  • 1/20 Promos
  • 2/20 In-Ring
  • 2/10 Appearance

27 points total

Rosa's biggest accomplishment (unless you count her Slammy Award as a bigger achievement) is somehow still having a job after doing absolutely nothing for 8 years. She sucks at promos, she sucks in the ring, and really brings nothing to the table. She's been on the main roster for a good while yet others have not made it yet and that's the main reason she didn't come in dead last.

17. Eva Marie
  • 10/40 Accomplishments
  • 9/20 Promos
  • 1/20 In-Ring
  • 6/10 Appearance

26 points total

Say what you will about her in-ring skills (dead last at the moment) but Eva is good at heel promos and she made it back to the main roster. There are better options for title pushes and it will probably stay that way, unless WWE wants to capitalize on her heel heat. The fans HATE her. I think she'll be better off as a manager utilizing those promo skills.

18. Tamina
  • 16/40 Accomplishments
  • 2/20 Promos
  • 4/20 In-Ring
  • 1/10 Appearance

23 points total

Nothing in terms of accomplishments other than a few Divas Championship title shots. Tamina makes an ok enforcer but she's bottom tier in both legitimate skill categories. She has a lot of catching up to do now that more talented new girls are coming to the main roster. She's in last place out of the main roster women and I predict that doesn't change in future rankings.

19. Carmella
  • 4/40 Accomplishments
  • 5/20 Promos
  • 7/20 In-Ring
  • 3/10 Appearance

19 points total

I won't go as far as to say that Carmella sucks, but there's better options even in NXT. She hasn't made it to the main roster yet and when she does I don't see her doing anything outside of managing Enzo & Cass. Maybe she'll work a match here and there, but she'd get lost in the shuffle and there's plenty of women who are better than her.

20. Nia Jax
  • 2/40 Accomplishments
  • 4/20 Promos
  • 5/20 In-Ring
  • 0.5/10 Appearance

11.5 points total

Yeah, I'm not the biggest Nia Jax fan. She still sucks, although I do see the potential for some success in the future. There's better heels in NXT and she has not gotten to the main roster yet. When you compare what we have actually seen from her all we can go by are NXT Womens Championship shots, and when you look at all the women on the main roster as well as the top NXT women, Nia comes in last for now.

So the question remains: how racist/sexist is Dagger Dias? Please use a scale of 1-10 including half points, as this is the scale Dagger Dias is most comfortable with.

So he doesn't find black women attractive. No surprise there. The majority of white males in the world don't find black women attractive. I doubt that you find the attractive either JGlass. So Dagger is more attracted to fake tans and dyed hair, that's just his preference. I don't think he's racist or sexist. Maybe just a little bit?

I'll go with a 2/10

I prefer white, blonde girls. I keep telling my wife to dye her hair but she told me to fuck myself. I dont thong dagger is racist. I don't know the guy personally though.

I'd go 0.0...... However It's 2016 so if someone doesn't go ridiculously out of their way to mollycoddle everyone's feelings and try to be all inclusive of everyone and make sure everyone gets a participation trophy (deserving or not) then they are labelled as a bigot.

I guess I'm racist because I think Stevie Wonder and James Brown are superior musicians to Kurt Cobain, Elvis, Slash, Robert Plant or any other Jabrons that white people idolize, and I'm an archaic sexist pig because I'd rather see Lana naked than Caitlyn Jenner. Oh the outrage, if only I could amend my personal opinions to make sure no one was offended. :banghead:

I think Alica Fox is extremely beautiful and I noticed he gave her a very low appearance score, and gave Summer Rae a very high appearance score, even though I think she's the ugliest woman on the roster by a pretty wide margin. So I'm gonna say I don't know that he's racist, but he's definitely got different tastes than I do.

A lot of people don't find African American chicks attractive, doesn't make them racist. For example I can appreciate the fact that Alicia Fox is far from ugly but she doesn't do anything for me. In regards to being sexist he's a guy, you know how many guys I've seen rate chicks? Hell, they just did a Game of Thrones tourny on TheChive that did essentially what Dagger did with his post.

Given this and your recent "How racist was it for Edge to say: I've never seen so much chocolate act so vanilla?" thread it sounds to me like you need to lighten up a bit, or you need to purchase some feminine hygiene products to get that sand out of your vagina.

You can't use the term "colored" and have a confederate flag in you sig and try to put a racist label on someone.

But I'll go with 10/10. All signs point to Dagger being George Zimmerman.

On a celebrity scale? Well below Donald Trump, but a few higher than Bill Clinton.

Also... Summer Rae? Ew.

I knew I should have done this yesterday.

Let that be a lesson to you all: No time like the present.

The answer is 6.5/10, to counterweight the 3.5/10 for Nikki.

Clearly JGlass missed this part of my post:

Also another thing to note is that when I list an Appearance score it is the number of points she got based off that ranking category, when it says Natalya got a 7 out of 10 it means she got 7 points, not that she is a "7 out of 10 in appearance" if that makes sense.

I do find Sasha attractive. I just happen to find many of the other women more attractive. For the record, I find everyone on the list attractive with the exception of Nia Jax.

How about actually reading the post next time instead of grasping at straws looking for things to bitch about?

I do find Sasha attractive. I just happen to find many of the other women more attractive. For the record, I find everyone on the list attractive with the exception of Nia Jax.

How about actually reading the post next time instead of grasping at straws looking for things to bitch about?

Reading entire posts is too hard, it's much easier and fun to skim the post and pick and choose what to quote. That way you can manipulate what was said to belittle another user while attempting to make yourself look intelligent and righteous. Gotta love the internet man.

Finding women with certain physical traits, even skin colour, unattractive isn't inherently racist. Using appearance as a metric to judge female wrestlers is sexist, on the basis that one would never do so for a man, and using said metric to penalise every non-white wrestler is racist.

You simply haven't lived.

He prefers his women to have a body type that resembles Japanese video game characters.

Although, if Nia wanted to take Dagger for a spin, I doubt there is anything he could do to stop it & should just sit back and enjoy the ride.

So he doesn't find black women attractive. No surprise there. The majority of white males in the world don't find black women attractive. I doubt that you find the attractive either JGlass. So Dagger is more attracted to fake tans and dyed hair, that's just his preference. I don't think he's racist or sexist. Maybe just a little bit?

I'll go with a 2/10

I don't find any one race more or less attractive than any other race. Skin color plays almost no role in attraction for me. And for those wondering, I do find it a little racist that you doubt that I don't find black women attractive because I'm white.

I'd go 0.0...... However It's 2016 so if someone doesn't go ridiculously out of their way to mollycoddle everyone's feelings and try to be all inclusive of everyone and make sure everyone gets a participation trophy (deserving or not) then they are labelled as a bigot.

I guess I'm racist because I think Stevie Wonder and James Brown are superior musicians to Kurt Cobain, Elvis, Slash, Robert Plant or any other Jabrons that white people idolize, and I'm an archaic sexist pig because I'd rather see Lana naked than Caitlyn Jenner. Oh the outrage, if only I could amend my personal opinions to make sure no one was offended. :banghead:

You're stupid. You don't need to participate in this conversation anymore.

A lot of people don't find African American chicks attractive, doesn't make them racist. For example I can appreciate the fact that Alicia Fox is far from ugly but she doesn't do anything for me. In regards to being sexist he's a guy, you know how many guys I've seen rate chicks? Hell, they just did a Game of Thrones tourny on TheChive that did essentially what Dagger did with his post.

Given this and your recent "How racist was it for Edge to say: I've never seen so much chocolate act so vanilla?" thread it sounds to me like you need to lighten up a bit, or you need to purchase some feminine hygiene products to get that sand out of your vagina.

It's hilariously typical that a straight, white man reacts to his worldview being challenged by making a derogatory and vaguely sexist comment, calling me a woman with irritated genitals instead of trying to have a conversation like a human being.

I hope your life isn't as sad as this post makes it seem.

You can't use the term "colored" and have a confederate flag in you sig and try to put a racist label on someone.

But I'll go with 10/10. All signs point to Dagger being George Zimmerman.

1) Colored is an acceptable phrase to use when referring to non-white women in America.

2) That's Kenny Powers, so show some damn respect (you'd understand if you've seen the show).

C) I know you're being facetious, but I think he's closer to George Zimmerman than Robert DeNiro.

Dagger, you've proven your limited intellect time and time again on this forum, but you're still smarter than a sizable chunk of the mouth breathers that find their way to this area of the internet... but you literally said that it had to do with how attractive you thought they were. I quoted it in the opening post. Maybe it's you that needs to read your whole post next time.

I also resent that you think I'm grasping at straws in an effort to bitch about you. When's the last time I bitched at you for some petty reason? At least a year ago, probably more. We're way passed that. Now we're focusing on your shortcomings as a human being.

But back to the point: even if you didn't grade the women's appearances based on how attractive you find them, the fact still remains you gave every single non-white woman far lower grades than you gave the white women.

Every. Single. One.

You're telling me that of all the women of color on the WWE roster, only one of them has a look that ranks above average (and in that case it's literally one step above average on your scale)?

Finding women with certain physical traits, even skin colour, unattractive isn't inherently racist. Using appearance as a metric to judge female wrestlers is sexist, on the basis that one would never do so for a man, and using said metric to penalise every non-white wrestler is racist.

Thank you Sam for dumbing this down for everyone. Apparently you really can't make a horse drink.

It's hilariously typical that a straight, white man reacts to his worldview being challenged by making a derogatory and vaguely sexist comment, calling me a woman with irritated genitals instead of trying to have a conversation like a human being.

I hope your life isn't as sad as this post makes it seem.

If this thread had a purpose outside of bitching about Dagger I'd be happy to have a conversation, truth be told this thread doesn't warrant a real conversation, it warrants offbeat sexist comments and maybe a little bit of racism just to piss you off. I'm sorry but this thread deserves nothing but mockery.

For the record, my life is going pretty damn good these days.

I think you mean 'people of color' but I'll take a short trip to the south side of Chicago and see how the ladies like being called 'colored' and if I don't get back to you then it is clear that I was right and probably dead.

Eastbound and Down was a fun show. Doesn't change the fact that trivializing the Confederate Flag may offend some.

What are pancake tits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back