Do you expect Dagger Dias to resign?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
During the course of the debate process in our first (annual) moderator election, Slyfox grilled me regarding my alleged racism. The implication was that my racism was a black (yes, black) mark against me in the eyes of the administration, the sort of thing that might make me unfit to represent the WrestleZone forums even if the people were to elect me. Well if the image of the board needed to be protected from me and my controversial views, then it's clear that the time has come to protect this forum from the extreme opinions held by Dagger Dias. To wit:

It's awfully quiet both in here all of a sudden....

[YOUTUBE]6rH55V_hp1Q[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone seen Killjoy? One can only hope he shows up soon and with an awesome response in the debate. This isn't like him.
Oh, you don't expect such silence from Killjoy? Is it because Puerto Ricans are notoriously loud? Is that what you're saying? If so, how DARE you? Remember when NorCal pontificated about how loud and obnoxious blacks are? Remember the controversy it caused? While his deployment to the middle east was a convenient excuse for his removal from the moderator team, I think we all know it was his rampant racism that did him in. And in that same vein, I call for the resignation of Dagger Dias as a WrestleZone moderator.

What says you, WZ? Are you as outraged as I am?

I'm not going to rally the troops against you, Steve. But only because that's pretty much the same thing as blacks calling one another the N-word.

Just remember: I'm not the one who said they're loud. Dagger is.

Did he mean quiet and sneaky like he was trying to steal something? Thats a terrible stereotype. Speaking of stereo's....

Maybe KJ just needed to borrow one and was planning on bringing it back? Quit jumping to racist conclusions Dagger. After all your name is Dias- where were you the night of the incident? Any new electronics you happen to 'lose' the receipt for?.....

I'm not going to rally the troops against you, Steve. But only because that's pretty much the same thing as blacks calling one another the N-word.

Just remember: I'm not the one who said they're loud. Dagger is.

Crazy-ass Dagger.

EDIT: I forgot the mandatory "Raul Juliá is displeased by Dagger's actions." followed by a picture just so the message gets across.

streetfighter_raul_julia02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back