How Racist and/or Sexist is Dagger Dias?

You couldn't resist, could you Milenkito?
I thought I was doing a good job making a legitimate point. I apparently still need to work on not making myself look like an idiot at the same time.
You, once again, have put your foot in your mouth when trying to make a point.
Wasn't the first time and won't be the last I'm sure.
Here is a nice shiny red ball. Go play over there until the adults are finished having their talk.
You Sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

I thought I was doing a good job making a legitimate point. I apparently still need to work on not making myself look like an idiot at the same time.

Wasn't the first time and won't be the last I'm sure.

You Sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

When the hell are you gonna learn to keep quiet?

I was just watching CSPAN and Obama, Hillary, and Trump came out in front of an emergency session of Congress to declare racism and sexism officially solved and over.

You did it JGlass.

No thanks to Milenko.

No, GSB... we did it.

Ron-Burgundy-Stare-and-Nod.gif

Naomi is very beautiful. She is also black. I'm still hung up on wether one of those (or both, or any) of those statements make her a better pro wrestler. Being unable to pass that hurdle, would it be sexist to factor in her appearance and would it be more sexist to deny it?

According to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio show, there has been discussions about possibly doing a Women’s division Money In The Bank ladder match at the WWE Money In The Bank pay-per-view next month.
TITLHf1.gif

When the day comes, how does everybody feel about the E-Women-ation Chamber?

Belle in a Cell?

Good. I hate them too.

Dagger man all I can say man is never ever give up on being white dude. Being white is a privilege maniac and don't ever forget this jack. Keep training saying your prayers and live white. Love your precious white skin maniac always and forever HH

A day before Nia Jax competes in her second PPV main event level title match, it should be asked again: What have Carmella and Alexa Bliss accomplished that leads Dagger to rank them above Nia?

A day before Nia Jax competes in her second PPV main event level title match, it should be asked again: What have Carmella and Alexa Bliss accomplished that leads Dagger to rank them above Nia?

They are more talented than Nia both on the mic and in the ring. Nia sucks.

They are more talented than Nia both on the mic and in the ring. Nia sucks.
What does your perception of their talent have to do with their rankings in the ACCOMPLISHMENTS category?

If you need help, I could caps lock all the words in my next response. Clearly your "tie-breaker" standards are a thinly-veiled way to justify your sexism and racism.

Dagger I suggest you start applying toothpaste to your toes before you start shoving your foot in your mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back