I'm not exactly anti-Dagger...

Haha, just read this.

The fuck I did, that thread is a joke and you know it. The WWE would never pull a prank on the WWE Universe at the biggest show of the year. Any post that was going to be made in that thread was going to have a bit of satire to it. The three posts you deleted (that I know of) just had more satire than others.

Yes you did. Satire is fine. Inappropriate subject matter isn't. Posting about sexually assaulting a woman wearing a panda suit or having a bleeding anus ladder match are not going to be tolerated outside of The Bar Room. Or would you rather take that up with our admins? Sly's the one who sent you the warning, so clearly he doesn't want that type of subject matter in the threads either. Even if you had left out the anal bleeding or panda suit sex parts or how you'd want to castrate yourself to pay for the event, you still didn't back up your thought of why you wanted to see the anal bleeding MITB match. Guess what, that's spam. Nice try, thanks for playing. ;)

Yes you did. Satire is fine. Inappropriate subject matter isn't. Posting about sexually assaulting a woman wearing a panda suit or having a bleeding anus ladder match are not going to be tolerated outside of The Bar Room. Or would you rather take that up with our admins? Sly's the one who sent you the warning, so clearly he doesn't want that type of subject matter in the threads either. Even if you had left out the anal bleeding or panda suit sex parts or how you'd want to castrate yourself to pay for the event, you still didn't back up your thought of why you wanted to see the anal bleeding MITB match. Guess what, that's spam. Nice try, thanks for playing. ;)

The WWE has, at various times, had storylines that featured as a prominent component, necrophilia (which is certainly at least as disgusting as sexual assault) and literal anal bleeding. So, what you are essentially saying is that material that the WWE has featured on their programming is not eligible for discussion.

Kindly, if you would, explain the logic that occurs in your head to reconcile that.

The WWE has, at various times, had storylines that featured as a prominent component, necrophilia (which is certainly at least as disgusting as sexual assault) and literal anal bleeding. So, what you are essentially saying is that material that the WWE has featured on their programming is not eligible for discussion.

Kindly, if you would, explain the logic that occurs in your head to reconcile that.

This was my exact thoughts.

FYI Dagger. Sly said in my thread I made in here that he infracted me for trolling you. He decided to give me the infraction after I bitched and probably wouldn't have done jack shit about it. I've seen much worse slide.

This may be the single greatest paragraph ever written. I never read the post in question, which made this post even better.

I fully support panda suit sex parts for the record.

Guys, enough. Number one, Sly infracted him, so this bitching will get you all nowhere. Number two, it was most definitely spam. S.P.A.M. = Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. For not one second was that post serious in any way. It didn't benefit the thread... it was pointless and it annoyed me.

I don't think people try not to annoy you when they post. So who cares if it annoys you? I don't mean that in a condescending way at all but really, who cares?

Guys, enough. Number one, Sly infracted him, so this bitching will get you all nowhere. Number two, it was most definitely spam. S.P.A.M. = Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. For not one second was that post serious in any way. It didn't benefit the thread... it was pointless and it annoyed me.

Would this fall under the category of "SPAM" as well?

People act like I'm the only one who has ever created someone they dislike in WWE games to have legends tear them apart. Like LSN said, it was a way for me to take my frustrations out. I don't get drunk, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, and I don't sleep around. The ways that many men deal with break ups were not an option for me. That was how I used to deal with break up's. I also sought after counseling by pastors at my church and some of the guys from my worship groups. By the time I was 21, I deleted all of those characters. Counseling and prayer had completely replaced RKO's and Chair shots.

Do you think if you drank, smoke, did drugs, or were NorCal, it would be a better way to deal with break-ups rather than making girlfriend CAWs and then having The Rock drop an elbow on their titties? Or Flair low-blowing their vag?

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3700546 said:
but this post... this... post...

So, apparently Dagger hits RKO's verbally and through tables on women. :lmao:

I do that too, and I applaud the skill it takes to do it with one hand while furiously *********ing with the other.

So basically, don't have fun because you're a curmudgeon. Got it.

So basically, don't have fun because you're a curmudgeon. Got it.

You know, I've seen that word get thrown around the forums for a few years now and I finally decided to look up the definition. So, thanks for calling me that so I could finally find out what it meant.

You know, I've seen that word get thrown around the forums for a few years now and I finally decided to look up the definition. So, thanks for calling me that so I could finally find out what it meant.

Ummmm, what the fuck does it mean?

cur·mudg·eon/kərˈməjən/
Noun:
A bad-tempered or surly person.
Synonyms:
*****rd - miser - skinflint - tightwad

cur·mudg·eon/kərˈməjən/
Noun:
A bad-tempered or surly person.
Synonyms:
*****rd - miser - skinflint - tightwad

In other news the Romney Camp have burst in joy and approved the new WWE moniker for David Otunga called 'Harvard *****rd'.

Read the first ten posts. Stopped giving a shit. Apparently being bitter at an ex-girlfriend is something very few people have experienced here.

Color me shocked.

Pfft. He's basically saying that he's a pussy. All he needed to get over the girl was get fucking shit faced. But he's not really a man so....

Yeah, what he should have done is made a thread on an internet wrestling forum where he threatened to kill himself. LIKE A MAN.

For the kids who don't know what I'm talking about:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=51544

Is this a dig at Monkey? Not really, but I'm making an example of him to show that people deal with break ups in weird fucking ways. Criticising Dagger Dias for dealing with what is a horrible thing in a strange, but ultimately harmless, way is definitely a stones in glass houses situation for the a lot of you, or a "I've never had a break up" situation for a great deal of the rest of you.

The only issue I really have is the use of the RKO. Why is that your go-to domestic abuse attack? It probably wouldn't even hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back