• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm not exactly anti-Dagger...

Its a form of release, and not an unhealthy one at that.

I often tell clients to write lettersn to those who've left them, being as nasty as possible with their feelings. Many describe their desires to harm them. After writing them, they feel a great sense of release, and much of their anger is gone. They then shred the letters.

How is this different? He's releasing any frustration he has in a way that hurts NOONE. Thinking otherwise is silly.

I often tell clients to write lettersn to those who've left them, being as nasty as possible with their feelings. Many describe their desires to harm them. After writing them, they feel a great sense of release, and much of their anger is gone. They then shred the letters.

How is this different? He's releasing any frustration he has in a way that hurts NOONE. Thinking otherwise is silly.

Doesn't Eminem do this in one of his old videos?

I just worry about individuals who are not in a healthy state of mind using unhealthy "fantasies" to cope with their anger. I worry that they will lose sense of what it is actually going to take make things better and possibly take things too far.

It all sounds very Darth Sidiousish to me.

Yeh this is pretty much what I was thinking. Thought I'd post the next few lines after the bit that Rohan pasted.

Other than that, I primarily dealt with the break up's by spending time with friends and speaking with guys from my worship group who kept me accountable in doing things the right way. They obviously did not condone things like beating up on video game counterparts of these girls but understood why I did it.

Doesn't Eminem do this in one of his old videos?

I just worry about individuals who are not in a healthy state of mind using unhealthy "fantasies" to cope with their anger. I worry that they will lose sense of what it is actually going to take make things better and possibly take things too far.

It all sounds very Darth Sidiousish to me.

Yeah, he does. Im blanking on the song, but I know what you're referring to.

As long as those fantasies don't turn into reality, what's unhealthy about it. Of course, as a big proponent of therapy, I suggest people who go through devestating breakups to seek counseling, as it could slip past that realm. But it rarely ever does.

Still, therapy is an incredible form of being able to release in a safe environment where one is able to get their feelings out. With a good therapist, it rarely goes beyond that.

People act like I'm the only one who has ever created someone they dislike in WWE games to have legends tear them apart. Like LSN said, it was a way for me to take my frustrations out. I don't get drunk, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, and I don't sleep around. The ways that many men deal with break ups were not an option for me. That was how I used to deal with break up's. I also sought after counseling by pastors at my church and some of the guys from my worship groups. By the time I was 21, I deleted all of those characters. Counseling and prayer had completely replaced RKO's and Chair shots.

If I wrote something like that in Dagger's section, he'd delete it and accuse me of trolling.

:lmao:

That legit made me laugh, man.

If you posted a story about beating up a video game counterpart of your ex-girlfriend in the Wrestlemania section? No I wouldn't accuse you of trolling for that. It'd make me laugh, but it might earn you an infraction for spamming unless it was somehow Wrestlemania related and still answered the question of the thread. I've only deleted posts that broke the rules.

I mean, sure, I cope with stress in my life by popping in GTA and murdering a bunch of homeless people. But it's not like I create those homeless people to look like, y'know, real people.

This be some fucked up shit.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3700546 said:
but this post... this... post...

So, apparently Dagger hits RKO's verbally and through tables on women. :lmao:

I've actually done this before, so it doesn't strike me as weird.

I'm guessing the ESBR ratings for WWE games should now have "Simulative Spousal Abuse" labeled on too. I somehow doubt Dag's the only guy to stumble onto that idea.

I mean, sure, I cope with stress in my life by popping in GTA and murdering a bunch of homeless people. But it's not like I create those homeless people to look like, y'know, real people.

This be some fucked up shit.

My philosophy is E violence is better than real violence. With GTA I can simulate shooting up my workplace then fighting the police rather than going out and actually doing it. If Dagger wants to simulate putting the beatdown on the bitches that hurt him on a video game, rather than going out and actually doing so, I see no problem with that.

Mortal Kombat should have a fatality where the executor changes into Chris Benoit and chokes his opponent.

Followed by TOASTY!

Toasty_mk3.JPG

WWE would just sue and blur him.

Nah they could always claim it's not Benoit but a wrestler with a different name, then turn him into a secretly unlockable new character in the next Mortal Kombat game

He spammed.

Haha, just read this.

The fuck I did, that thread is a joke and you know it. The WWE would never pull a prank on the WWE Universe at the biggest show of the year. Any post that was going to be made in that thread was going to have a bit of satire to it. The three posts you deleted (that I know of) just had more satire than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back