MonkeyGate 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
Lookie here, Dagger Dias is a liar, and a charlatan. On the day of October 27th, 2014, Dagger Dias said, and I quote.

I only edit sigs that are in violation of the rules or if the poster themselves ask me to. ;)

Key in on the last part. Where he says he will edit sigs if the poster asks him to do so. To which I request him to change my signature to that of a monkey riding a dog. Seems harmless, yes? Instead, Dagger layeth the Verbal RKOeth upon me. Constantly saying no and to the point where I have been given numerous infractions.

My theory is this, Dagger is not who he says he is. He is not a G-Mod, but rather Richard Nixon in disguise, and as we all know Richard Nixon has very rustled Jimmies and because of this I call for yet another Impeachment for Mr. Nixon (Or as we know him, Dagger Dias.)

Stop the insanity, and think of the utter adorableness of a monkey riding on top of a dog for a race, or maybe a rodeo.

Can Dagger change my signature to a monkey riding a dog? Earlier he said he could but now he says he won't do it. Needless to say this makes me quite sad.

When I said that I can change signature banners if a poster asks me to I meant removal at the request of the user. I will not put a new image in.

I've answered this already. Re-read my response from the Ask A Staff Member Thread, as quoted above. Enough is enough. You've been asked by multiple staff members, including an Administrator, to stop this. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back