Dagger Infracted Me For a Pixel

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
So for shits and gigs I created a signature by 500 x 301 to see who would get around to infracting it and how quickly. Sure enough, it was Dagger Dias. I'm not gonna go full Harthan and argue about how unfair it is and rabble rabble rabble. But I just wanna know if the other staffers measure literally every signature and enforce the signature rule with the same tenacity as Dagger does.

Thank you Pancake for driving some life again.

*off for popcorn*

In standard 2 Maths exam, I wrote 71+12=84 inadvertently. Guess what, I was negatively evaluated for that mistake.

When I was a mod...yes.

Sometimes, you get bored, and all there is to do, is check signatures and other seemingly menial rules.

I can't remember the last time I gave out a signature infraction, and I'm to lazy to look it up.

I do like to picture Dagger with a ruler that is the exactly 500 pixels, and he measures each sig to make sure it adheres to the rules.

He infracted me for 'spamming' once when I bumped a thread about Triple H been the best in the world. Can't remember whos thread it was but it is in the general wrestling discussion.

Anyway I commented asking when they were going to continue the series and DD infracted me for 'Spamming'. This funnily enough happened a few days after we had some form of disagreement and I spewed some verbal crap in his direction.

So yes, Dagger Dias is a petty motherfucker.

But I just wanna know if the other staffers measure literally every signature and enforce the signature rule with the same tenacity as Dagger does.
Each Staff member has things they are good at and things they like to do. Some Staff work to drive discussion, other Staff like to clean up spam and Dagger, in addition to cleaning up spam, likes to make sure sig banners are within the rules.

But, if I understand you correctly, you intentionally violated the rules in an effort to troll the Staff. Seems to me me you could have been tagged for a much worse Infraction. What do the Rules say again about people intentionally trying to piss off Staff members specifically because they are Staff?

D. Pissing off Staff: We will not put up with it. If you are being persistently and intentionally annoying to a Staff member, the Staff member has every right to infract or ban you. Do not be afraid to discuss and debate Staff members; just do not “Troll” a Staff member.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=246285

Oh, that's right...
He infracted me for 'spamming' once when I bumped a thread about Triple H been the best in the world. Can't remember whos thread it was but it is in the general wrestling discussion.

Anyway I commented asking when they were going to continue the series and DD infracted me for 'Spamming'. This funnily enough happened a few days after we had some form of disagreement and I spewed some verbal crap in his direction.

So you spammed and are now complaining you received a WARNING for spamming? Interesting...

Here's what you said: "When you continuing with this i've enjoyed reading it"

Looks like spamming to me. And you didn't get an Infraction, you got a Warning. Seems to me your accusation of "petty" is, ironically enough, quite petty.

You sound like a dummy who broke the rules.

A pixel isn't going to score you any James Dean points, Pancake. Riot over something worthwhile. Dagger is doing his job.

So for shits and gigs I created a signature by 500 x 301 to see who would get around to infracting it and how quickly. Sure enough, it was Dagger Dias. I'm not gonna go full Harthan and argue about how unfair it is and rabble rabble rabble. But I just wanna know if the other staffers measure literally every signature and enforce the signature rule with the same tenacity as Dagger does.

Technically that is 500 pixels over the allowed sizing

Each Staff member has things they are good at and things they like to do. Some Staff work to drive discussion, other Staff like to clean up spam and Dagger, in addition to cleaning up spam, likes to make sure sig banners are within the rules.

But, if I understand you correctly, you intentionally violated the rules in an effort to troll the Staff. Seems to me me you could have been tagged for a much worse Infraction. What do the Rules say again about people intentionally trying to piss off Staff members specifically because they are Staff?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=246285

Oh, that's right...
So you spammed and are now complaining you received a WARNING for spamming? Interesting...

Here's what you said: "When you continuing with this i've enjoyed reading it"

Looks like spamming to me. And you didn't get an Infraction, you got a Warning. Seems to me your accusation of "petty" is, ironically enough, quite petty.

Yeah but what I'm saying is it's ironic it was DD. Warning or infraction the point remains the same.

Yeah but what I'm saying is it's ironic it was DD. Warning or infraction the point remains the same.

Not at all. He's the primary moderator when it comes to SPAM. You're more likely to get an infraction from him than probably anyone else. Coincidental, I believe, is the word you're looking for.

Making me defend Dagger and shit. I don't think I like you very much.

If such records were kept, I'd say I'd rank pretty high on spam infractions as a moderator. It was what I hated the most.

It's not ironic at all. You spammed and he got you for it. There's nothing ironic about it at all.

I meant coincidental as Nate so kindly pointed out and yes it is funny that after Dagger had an 'issue' with me I get infracted a few days late. It's okay I understand there's 'kliqs' and such on here I'm just pointing out a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back