The Reason I, and probably others, will be voting Dagger Dias

#hamler

That's all folks.
I've tried following this long drawn out election process closely. While Habs and Killjoy would make perfect mods sometime soon, I went with Dagger. Dagger Dias is one of the very few people on this forum who never seems to have the wrong atitude. While Crock and Coco seem to pms from time to time, Dagger doesn't. When i first arrived on WZ forums, Dagger was one of the first guys I received positve rep from and that's really saying something. I was shitty. My grammar was awful, my attitude sucked and I was overall hard to deal with. Dagger Dias is welcoming. He encourages posters no matter how bad they truly are. A lot of guys around here wait until you have a significant amount if rep power until they truly accept you, that isn't Dagger. Dagger is the guy you can go to and ask a stupid question and not be made fun of or laughed at. He woint post you pm in the Bar Room or tll everyone what you said.

There isn't one mod on these here forums besides LSN and Jackhammer that aren't complete assholes from time to time. Our party seems to have a lot of fresh new faces. These fresh faces have all encountered the assholes of this website. Yet, like me, I'm sure they get encouragement from a higher up like Dagger Dias and that likely means a lot to them. I'll even go so far as to say Dagger was one of the main reasons I stayed on this forum.

He deserves this more than anyone on our list of candidates. The time and dedication to the forums prove Dagger is worthy. He represents the majority of the posters on this site and therefor should win your vote.

Anyways, that's my theory. Not really looking for a debate or anyting just felt the need to share this. I'm typing from my phone and I really had no point when typing this up. Just take it for what it's worth. Goodluck to everyone.

Hamler.

Dagger may be one of the most famous posters here for male PMSing. Shit, I don't think I've ever seen Coco or Crock lose their shit, and Dagger does that on the reg.

Dagger repping sub-par posters is more of an encouraging gesture, that serves a positive purpose. I don't know much about his PMing issues you guys claim to exist however. He gets my vote.

Dagger repping sub-par posters is more of an encouraging gesture, that serves a positive purpose.

Zrise nailed it.

I rep a lot of the newer guys as a form of encouragement. NSL and a couple of other guys did that for me back when I was new. It made my posting experience more enjoyable. The fact that a lot of the "better" posters mostly want to rep each other and not the newcomers or people who might not be as "good", is why there are people with 20+ rep power while most people are still at 5 or below. If repping should only be reserved for the "best" posters, then hardly anyone but the veterans would ever get any rep. That isn't fair. I want to encourage newcomers and guys with lower rep power to come out and post more. It creates more traffic and generates further discussion if more people are participating. Plus, if my reps make someone's day a little better, then why not?

I do encourage newcomers. What I don't do is coddle mediocrity. Sounds like you're looking to foster horse shit in whatever section you would mod. Any discerning poster would be wise to steer clear.

I've tried following this long drawn out election process closely. While Habs and Killjoy would make perfect mods sometime soon, I went with Dagger. Dagger Dias is one of the very few people on this forum who never seems to have the wrong atitude. While Crock and Coco seem to pms from time to time, Dagger doesn't.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're silly...

Dagger repping sub-par posters is more of an encouraging gesture, that serves a positive purpose. I don't know much about his PMing issues you guys claim to exist however. He gets my vote.

Repping sub-par posters only encourages more sub-par posting...

Here's my two cents...

Zrise nailed it.

I rep a lot of the newer guys as a form of encouragement. NSL and a couple of other guys did that for me back when I was new. It made my posting experience more enjoyable. The fact that a lot of the "better" posters mostly want to rep each other and not the newcomers or people who might not be as "good", is why there are people with 20+ rep power while most people are still at 5 or below. If repping should only be reserved for the "best" posters, then hardly anyone but the veterans would ever get any rep. That isn't fair. I want to encourage newcomers and guys with lower rep power to come out and post more. It creates more traffic and generates further discussion if more people are participating. Plus, if my reps make someone's day a little better, then why not?

Encouraging other posters to post more using green rep (which, in the grand scheme of things, green rep is meaningless but) can be beneficial. However, the recipients of the encouragement should look at the sender as being worthy of such encouragement. Sure, newer members see Dagger's post count and 2008 arrival date and assume he's someone who knows his shit, inside and out, whether they're right or wrong.

Now, Dagger is smart in spreading this to newer members since he's left a bad taste in the mouths of our veteran members. New members are constantly created on here and the law of large numbers will eventually prevail in terms of newer posters versus veteran posters. However, the staff knows that there is MUCH more to modding than popularity. So, although skewed, I understand Dagger's intentions.

All that being said, I can't help but back up JGlass on all of his other negative claims towards Dagger. Regardless of what you guys think, Dagger is nowhere near ready to moderate Wrestlezone forums. The examples JGlass gave in the other Dagger thread are all 100% true. As a matter of fact, I've had to PM Dagger on more than one occasion on behalf of the staff, telling him to cool his jets on his awful judgment and demeanor.

And his excessive and unimportant Video Games threads are almost laughable. It's like every thought that pops in his head in regards to a video game needs to be put on paper in the form of a simple thread. They draw little to no interest or traffic. And if his self-proclaimed "expertise" is in the VG&T section, why is he lobbying to moderate the Wrestling sections?

Sorry, Dagger... It's just a bad case of a nice guy finishing last. Only this time, it's deserved.

I do encourage newcomers. What I don't do is coddle mediocrity. Sounds like you're looking to foster horse shit in whatever section you would mod. Any discerning poster would be wise to steer clear.

Repping sub-par posters only encourages more sub-par posting...

Encouragement (regardless of who receives it and for what reasons) is still encouragement. Just because some of you define it differently does not put Dagger at fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back