Dagger Dias: Back From The Missing List

hatehabsforever

Staff member
I have noticed over the last couple of days a serious flurry of posting from Dagger Dias. And I have noticed this mostly because of how good almost all of his posts are.

This guy used to spend a ton of time on these forums, then he seems to me to have disappeared off the face of the earth for a long while. Who knows, maybe he was busy having a life outside of these forums! Now he's back, and with a vengeance. Been posts furiously for days now.

Welcome back DD. Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a great poster?

He's been posting my green thread series so I'm happy.

If you're confused why I say green look at my sig.

Yeah, I really don't wanna be that asshole, but...........is there actually a missing persons list on here? Like a thread or something. I wouldn't be surprised. We'd have like..that Bill Lesnar guy, and all the other guys who've disappeared for awhile.

This guy used to spend a ton of time on these forums, then he seems to me to have disappeared off the face of the earth for a long while. Who knows, maybe he was busy having a life outside of these forums! Now he's back, and with a vengeance. Been posts furiously for days now.

Yeah when I left this summer it was because I had far too much going on in real life. I was working on my video game, taking difficult summer classes, wedding planning with my wife, and then helping her move down to Texas (she's from California).... We got married on the 19th of August. Once we got settled in to our new apartment I came back on here but I have 15 hours in school this semester and all are upper level classes so that took priority for a month or two. I've worked ahead in pretty much all of them though so I am back to having time to get on here every once in a while. It's good to be back in just about all of the non-spam sections again. Today I'm doing Raw and Smackdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back