The "DAGGER DIAS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I joined this forum in September of 2008 to make more friends to discuss wrestling with. Although it wasn't until last semester when I truly became a regular around here, I do consider many of you my friends at this point, and I'd like to give you the opportunity to get to know me better. Believe it or not, there is far more to me than "relentless debating" or a rapidly increasing post count.

I'll start by telling a little about myself for those who still don't really know me yet. I'm 24 years old, a part-time senior at Tarleton State University, and a video game designer in my spare time. I love RPG's, especially the Final Fantasy series. I play many other genres of games too. My favorite wrestler is John Cena and I have been a wrestling fan for many years.

Want to know more about Dagger Dias? In this thread, feel free to talk to me about anything you want and you can ask me anything. I'll give an honest answer, no matter what the question is.... however, I do reserve the right to ignore anything I find to be offensive or too personal. I look forward to your responses and hope to have some interesting discussions with all of you.

Not yet but I heard you were having a lot of trouble with it?

Mainly just the fact that it eats up a lot of time. I spend around 5 hours on each update. Recording footage of the game, then editing it down to either one or two part videos because youtube stopped accepting anything longer than 10 minutes. One of them had 30+ minutes of footage and I had to knock it down to two 9 min videos.... then uploading to youtube takes a while.... and finally, going back through all the footage again to make sure I mentioned everything I needed to in the text portion of the post.

I'm really enjoying it otherwise. I love the game and never get sick of actually playing it.

How Long Until Blade Divisions Done? :)

Division Blade is around 81% done. I'm hoping to finish it this summer. August 4th just happens to be the 10 year anniversary of the night I first came up with the main idea that the story is centered around. I have the blueprints for the game in a 250+ page document and all that's left of that is a short list of 45 events I gotta make. Then it's all downhill from there.... activate all the shops as well as the save points, fix my items list, give elemental monsters their weaknesses/strengths, and look for glitches in a final test run.... then it'll be done.

I work on it a little every day, so progress is progress!

Nice man.

It is a shame that I will probably never get to play it.

Ok... so you have your own "self-proclaimed" column on special guest hosts, your own video game walkthrough thread, and now you want your own thread in the Bar Room?

Man, you're quite needy.

Yep. I posted a couple of pictures in the post your picture thread a few months ago.

So, I went looking and found that you posted the pictures on December 2. Unfortunately, they were deleted.

Too bad, 'cause I'll bet you're a good looking guy.

But will I ever know for sure?:confused:

For your pleasure ladies.

n55500027_9614.jpg

Edit: You can thank me later Double D

Hand is not in front of his, therefore the game of peek-a-boob has not started yet. You can STILL see him :p

Chuck Norris can see John Cena, just ask the fan that brought that sign to a Raw show in the past.

Hi Dagger, how's life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back