I'm leaving the forum....

Gonna miss you on the video game forums.

Make sure you at least return for a bit when that game of yours is done. Take it easy.

:headscratch:

Why leave the forums completely? I understand that you're busy, so just come on less often. Problem solved.

Maybe he sees the forum as an addictive place. If he comes on just to look, he could end up staying on all day and that defeats the purpose.

I hear ya Dave, but if anyone gets "addicted" to this forum I'd hate to say any of them smoke a joint.

Maybe he sees the forum as an addictive place. If he comes on just to look, he could end up staying on all day and that defeats the purpose.

This. I actually did feel kind of addicted to this forum. Always having to get my post count up (until recently), always having to come up with new threads, and other things I do around here like my PPV predictions or guest host rants.

I've had many days where I sign on just to check my messages, but then I end up thinking "well maybe if I just look at the video games section.... oh but I gotta check WWE too...." and then I end up sitting on here for hours. Some things have come up lately to where I litterally will have no time to spend on here for a while.

I'm coming back. I just gotta sort out some stuff in real life.... I spend too much time on here which really distracts me from other things I need to be doing. I'm getting married soon, so I need to be able to tackle some personal and financial issues that have come up lately.

Thanks for the send-off, guys. :) This is just temporary. I'll be back.... Someday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back