• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm going for it guys.... I'm gonna make it happen!

I might try for 1000. But, I'm going to retire from WWE when I hit that number. Hell, I might even retire from wrestling save for the WZ Tournament and some puro (haven't seen RAW in the past two weeks, and something tells me that I won't be watching again anytime soon).

Posting almost exclusively in the Bar Room, my post count is going nowhere. I'm sure I've had over 300 posts.

But I like the Bar Room!

It's the only place I get marriage proposals.:icon_cool:

That's worth a lot, isn't it?

lol I'm surprised you guys bumped this, I was going to myself. Yeah, 775 is not bad even though I didn't make my 1000 goal considering that I managed to get in 600 posts this month. Breaking 2,000 within the next year should be easier.

The only thing making go up is CLDL and The Sitcom Tournament. I just don't feel like committing to anything I'm not already committed to. I'm such a bum.

In the past month I have gone from 150 posts to 300. Nearly all of those being from the past week. I'm going to make a challenge. I'm gonna break 1,000 posts by 2010. Think I can pull it off? With the roll I have been on the past few days, I think I will as long as there are new threads to post in and people to debate with in said threads.

So.... I'm going for it. On January 1st, 2010.... Dagger Dias will have 1,000+ posts! Mark your calendars, because it's happening!

You made a valiant effort. Your efforts in the very least should be commended to get there. Just very impressive.

You made a valiant effort. Your efforts in the very least should be commended to get there. Just very impressive.

Thanks, Sidious. This challenge made me into a better poster and I enjoy the forum a lot more now than I did a few months ago.

I once made two posts a month. Then I decided I needed a vacation.

I think I might try and rack up a few tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back