• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1,000 posts

Congradulations DaggerDias. Reaching a tenth of your endevour was hard enough :p May the next 1,000 be just as easy :)

Imagine something very witty here and in block text of huge size (I can't figure out how to do it) Nitafrong- lover of music, writer of essays, and techno peasant :p

Thanks for all the congrats guys :)

Thought I'd throw this out as a novelty for everyone who's viewing this thread. Here is what my sig looked like before the Raw Guest Hosts were photo-shopped in:

FF4Level99Party.jpg

I also have a short gameplay video I uploaded to youtube the other day of me picking on weak monsters like these with my level 99 characters doing thousands of damage to them. I could post that too if anyone wants to see it, it's amusing.

Congrats, 1000 posts certainly is a landmark. It's a shame I can't remember the day when I reached 1000.

Congrats Dagger. I'm aiming for 200 sometime this year. It's a feat but I think I can do it.

Congratulations!

From the

LEADER OF THE JANE WORLD ORDER, SOON TO BE MOD, KING OF MANY INCLUDING XFEARBEFORE, TRINITY BOWLES AND LUTHER, APPARENTLY, EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY JOIN HIMSELF, AND ALSO I AM THE FUTURE ADMIN AND WHEN I AM ADMIN I'LL PROBABLY GET RID OF HALF OF YOU, ESPECIALLY THIS DAGGER GUY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO REACH 1000

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back