How do you get a girl to like you?

"Cool Guy" Jensen

Undertaker for Champ!
It's pretty simple: How do you get a girl to like you?

I'm a very shy person and I barely interact with my classmates, let alone the cute girls. So, for a person like me... how do you get a girl to like you? Is it possible or do I have to completely change my personality in order to get a girl to like me?

I hardly ever let a girl know that I like them, upfront. But if they look deep... deep... DEEP down, they can probably find that out. I don't want to come on too strong, but I don't want to leave them without giving them a single clue. I need all the advice I can get. Please... no jokes. This is pretty serious if you ask me.

no, you dont ever change your damn personality for anyone. You dont "get" them to like you, one either does, or doesnt. they certainley wont be liking someone who doesnt have the sack to be themselves.

Easy dude jeez. Find a girl who your attracted to, stop being shy, walk up and talk to her. You'll eventually find a girl who likes your original personality. Never change your personality NEVER. You don't just go up to a girl you've never talked to asking her out. Idk I was never ever shy. I found my fiancee freshman year in high school. Just go up and talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend. FInd out their interests, and let them know yours and keep talking to her.

It may sound cliche but it's the truth. BE YOURSELF. If you be yourself a girl who is attracted to you for you will come along. Trust me, I went over a year without a girlfriend and I was just being myself and now I finally have someone and a serious relationship.

no, you dont ever change your damn personality for anyone. You dont "get" them to like you, one either does, or doesnt. they certainley wont be liking someone who doesnt have the sack to be themselves.

Exactly. Remember that a leopard can't change its spots. And remember to be confident in the sense of "you're just someone I would like to know" way. I remember that I did that with my ex...she turned out to be a bitch, though, so it sucks. But it won't happen to you if you really know the person, so that's why you got to tlak to her...but with confidence and calm.

Just break out of your shell. Start talking to people. Stop just sitting around in school.

Everyone in this thread is lying to you. The trick to getting girls is not being yourself, it's about having money.

Go buy a really expensive car, some designer clothes, and make yourself look like the stereotypical guy for your area. For example, at my local college, if you are a guy, you wear khaki shorts, and sandals if you want to be cool. Sure, you lose originality and any sense of self-respect, but girls, on the whole, are dumb. You don't have to BE rich, just look rich. Image is everything, especially in high school.

Sure, they'll try and tell you their interested in the person on the inside, but their not. Their interested in your vehicle and the way you look, and don't let anyone try to tell you differently.

Sly's right. Money gets you females. Sure they're shallow as hell and will leave the second your wallet closes, but there's always another gold digger right behind them.

well. if you want a girl to be interested in you for the reasons Sly said, then yea. Do that. This will also give you a dumb girl, so obviously, you will be interested in her for the same reason she is interested in you.

I'm pretty shy around girls too, but find a way to work through it. I'm pretty funny, so I'll start indirectly yelping out jokes within earshot. Not obnoxiously, but to show my personality, break the ice a little bit, and everything else is a bit easier.

Just find your thing. Don't change for anyone, because eventually everyone will see who you really are, making anything you did differently a completely voided experience for all involved and a gigantic waste of everyone's time.

well. if you want a girl to be interested in you for the reasons Sly said, then yea. Do that. This will also give you a dumb girl, so obviously, you will be interested in her for the same reason she is interested in you.
It's a high school girl. High school girls are not good for long-term relationships, just fool around and keep you from being bored. Anything else is just a waste of time.

And since he said he's not a real outgoing guy, then the trick is image.

It's a high school girl. High school girls are not good for long-term relationships, just fool around and keep you from being bored. Anything else is just a waste of time.

And since he said he's not a real outgoing guy, then the trick is image.

straight up forgot he is 15.

yea I wouldnt worry about it. 23 and younger, 95% of the time your going to be dealing with a complete moron.

Thanks for the advice. But I'm not talking about one particular girl per se... I'm just saying in general. Will being yourself (as shy as I am), more likely to get you a girl that you're attracted to or one that you're not? I don't know about the schools you went to or are going to, but my in school... the girls generally don't like a quiet, soft spoken guy. So, I'm asking that in order to get a girl that I like to like me back, is to go up and talk to her, and not be as shy as I am?

Thanks for the advice. But I'm not talking about one particular girl per se... I'm just saying in general. Will being yourself (as shy as I am), more likely to get you a girl that you're attracted to or one that you're not? I don't know about the schools you went to or are going to, but my in school... the girls generally don't like a quiet, soft spoken guy. So, I'm asking that in order to get a girl that I like to like me back, is to go up and talk to her, and not be as shy as I am?

what you need to understand, is girls, in general, and ESPECIALLY that age have horrible, rock bottom self esteem. they SURE as shit wont be coming up to you. So just be friendly.

you need to just break the ice, like NorCal said. start out with a joke, or a comment or something. try to just say something that isn't awkward. Trust me, things pick up from there. I believe in you, bro!

Ok... thanks!
I'll remember that.

I' gonna hype you up. YOU THE MAN! Go make those other dudes piss their pants with your confidence! I give you teh newly christened Steven Seal of Awesome

Awesome-11.jpg

Hmmmmmm... one of my best friends is a girl. I started seeing one of her best friends and then I got introduced to another girl, also through my friend. I ended up liking her way more and moved on to her. She's like the best girl ever:). Well, not really, but you know. So the trick is... have a good friend who is a girl. Kinda. Probably not good advice, but it worked for me.

This is the best answer ever. If you can't yourself, she's not fucking worth it. Many pretty women don't find me attractive, but some do. Either way, I'm just me. And if she doesn't like it, well, that's her problem.

And in high school, the thing to do is talk a lot of shit. Tell them you have a Fake ID, shop at American Eagle and Abercrombie and lease a nice vehicle. In high school, if you're someone who can get them things they can't get, then you're in. They'll even let you finger them if you buy them alcohol. Not that I would know this or anything.

This is the best answer ever. If you can't yourself, she's not fucking worth it. Many pretty women don't find me attractive, but some do. Either way, I'm just me. And if she doesn't like it, well, that's her problem.

"hey, im awesome. If other peopke cant get with that, then thats thier problem"

one of my most often said things

Get her drunk and have sex. Who the fuck cares anymore life is worthless as shit, get drunk make money die.

"hey, im awesome. If other peopke cant get with that, then thats thier problem"

one of my most often said things

"You ever read the news to roughly 1 million people? I have."

"So, this girl outside, totally has the same outfit you have on. Real original."

"I'll be honest with you, I'm just killing some time before I go have some REAL fun somewhere."

Used ALL of those. Good conversation starters.

Best thing to do to high schoolers is to bust on them. Lightly...not too harsh. A poke at her outfit or eyeliner's fine. Something that she can help easily. No poking fun at moles, chest size, feet, or nose. They can't help that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back