• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High School stories

First off this is the Cage Bitch!!! WHo gives a Fuck about who gets offended. Now, I wasn't offended. lol I was just saying.

Take it easy Son. You asked people for stories/advice, I gave mine and now you're calling me a bitch? I am fully aware that it's the cage, but that doesn't mean anyone has to be a ******** 100% of the time.

No worries bro, hope it all works out for you. If you really want to go back to school, explain to your parents that this will be your ONLY oppurtunity and you'd really like to take advantage of it. That when you're and old man, you'd hate to have to look back on your life w/regret about not attending. They should see things your way and as I've said, one year will be well worth it in the long run.

No worries bro, hope it all works out for you. If you really want to go back to school, explain to your parents that this will be your ONLY oppurtunity and you'd really like to take advantage of it. That when you're and old man, you'd hate to have to look back on your life w/regret about not attending. They should see things your way and as I've said, one year will be well worth it in the long run.

Thanks for the advice. I love your sig.

Thanks, Doc did a great job on it, I thought. It's the only one I've ever had and have been thinking about getting a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back