• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High School stories

Disturbed

Championship Contender
I am only 15 as you all know. I always went to public schools until my 8th grade year when I got into it with the teacher and decided Homeschooling would be more fun. Guess what I was wrong... I want to go back and my parents won't let me. They said I make better grades now and I get in less trouble. It pisses me off that I will never experience High School. I want to go back so bad. Sure I sleep in as late as I want now but I am kind of lonely. My friends are busy on the weekends and shit. Last night was the first time I hung out with them in a long ass time. I will never experience High School so why don't you bring High School to me and tell WZ about your High School experience's and stories. Tell the funny, the good, the bad, and the times you can't remember.

go on strike.

Tell your parents you refuse to do any school work at all unless they enroll you in public school.

go on strike.

Tell your parents you refuse to do any school work at all unless they enroll you in public school.

Then they will take my phone away and I won't be able to talk to friends. I am trying to talk them into letting me next year because I don't want to start in the middle of the year.

I was joking with that post.

Seriously sit down with your parents and tell them you still plan on getting good grades and that you'll try not to get in any fights (I say try because shit happens you have no control over). All you can do is try your best to get them to see things your way.

I never fought really. I just talked back to the teacher and shit. I learned how to smoke weed in middle school and got caught.

You never answered my question Disturbed.

How many times can you refresh the page in 1 minute? The answer to that will tell you how many times my sig will change in 1 minute

Have fun with that. I might actually be having fun with Weed this week. I live in a small town but I know a couple Dealers who play basketball with me sometimes. I got five dollars and my parents are going to be gone a lot next week so I might get a joint out of five dollars.:banghead: Just one I guess unless I can somehow get another one but it will only be a nickel bag. Ugh I need more money.

Show them Noah and tell them that is what you might become. If they don't immediately enrol you in the nearest high school, then they are clearly heartless robots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back