• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HHH/Orton Feud and 4th Legacy member.

I think HHH will beat Orton clean at Wrestlemania, I don't see WWE screwing HHH out of a clean win at Wrestlemania because HHH is due for a win at WM after all the loses he has the past few years & most of the IWC thinks a McMahon will screw HHH so they wont do that at Wrestlemania to prove IWC wrong.

If they do decide to screw HHH at Wrestlemania, Mr. McMahon is the one that should do it because it can turn him back as a heel & at RAW he can say the reason he helped Orton beat HHH is because he didn't approve of Steph's marriage with HHH or something like that.

but to me it goes edge, jericho, jbl, kozlov and mark henry. im not goin by the storyline bullshit they put on, they are the five most legitimately hated wrestlers today.

Completely ridiculous. Kozlov and Mark Henry are TERRIBLE, I don't know anyone who actually enjoys either watching or listening to them. If they are "hated heels" it's legit hate in that people just are not interested and don't want to see them. I personally feel the same way about JBL though I understand some people do like him and I suppose he would have to be considered a top heel.

Moving on to some other points in this thread...

Orton has gotten much better his promos but there's no denying that his voice is not a asset (yes he is monotone, look it up). He rarely ever says anything with emotion. His "I beat your wife" promo was great, so I'm glad to see he's still improving.

And now to the actual point of the thread...

A 4th member in Legacy would be nice, but Batista is not it. First of all he would make zero sense in Legacy as the entire point is that they are second generation stars (and also much younger than Batista). I also don't think any McMahons joining makes sense at this point (Shane makes the least sense, Stephanie the most). They'd have to go with the thought that Shane/Vince/Stephanie allowed Orton to constantly beat them and kick them in the heads and give them RKOs and then still joined with him, I wouldn't buy it.

Legacy also needs to be stronger. As some people had also pointed out, Rhodes and Dibiase need to step it up a bit. They come off as weak followers to me. They should be shown as "prime examples of wrestling excellency" but simply are not.

to the guy above, haha maybe you werent paying attention.. or maybe u just stepped away to take a poo or somethin... but as HHH was walkin back up the ramp... orton said exactly what u said he shouldve said... basically word for word, after he said that.. HHH ran back in the ring and they went nose to nose for awhile. Good lord ppl if ur gonna say things bout these wrestlers get ur facts straight and know what ur talkin about haha

No, if you watched the actual promo, you'll see instead of Orton saying "I already avenged what you did in Evolution", he said "I've changed my mind, I want to face you for the belt."

He taunted him a bit with what I said, but he didn't flat out say "I'm not changing my mind because I already destroyed your wife."

and even tho it was most likely scripted.. it was simply amazing how right after HHH agreed to ortons proposition of neither of them fighting before wrestlemania... he said all that.... its been done like that before but i like how that it was done.

I was really happy to see something not PG with Randy Orton punting Mcmahon in the head and even RKO'ing Steph (not very PG hitting a woman hey?)

...really? That poorly-conceived, poorly-written, piece of crap headlined by possibly the most overrated talent on either roster, RANDY ORTON? you like that?

I am soooo sick and tired of seeing and hearing that talentless joke of a wrestler. His dad at least had the sense to know his mic skills sucked, and kept his mouth closed because of it, instead playing the strong silent type. If Randy could talk in anything outside a monotone, he STILL be shitty on the mic.

Why is he in a feud with HHH? Because they want so bad for him to be a top-tier talent, and having Hunter help him is the only way to accomplish that.
(Applause) I couldn't agree with you more.
Here are the facts:
Orton is lucky that the Rock, Stone Cold and Foley aren't around anymore because the Rock and Austin would eat him for breakfast on the mic and in the ring.
Orton's mic skills are slow, monotonous and robotic, not to mention cheesy. And just because Vince(Who the creative team hates right now) and Stephanie are both in love with Orton doesn't mean that I have to agree.
Seriously, someone should see if Steph and Orton are having an affair the way she gives the guy absolutely whatever he wants. The guy hasn't been pinned and/or laid out in the ring in about three months and it's really nauseating. I can barely watch WWE at all anymore with this fn' mentality of , "Oh, Orton's the man! He's gonna take WWE above and beyond where it's never been before!"
ORTON SUCKS.
He does NOT and never will measure up to HHH(like him or hate him), Foley, Ric Flair, Austin, The Rock, Bret Hart, HBK, Undertaker...NEVER. Even delusional Paul Heyman is in love with Orton. He sucks!

I think HHH will beat Orton clean at Wrestlemania, I don't see WWE screwing HHH out of a clean win at Wrestlemania because HHH is due for a win at WM after all the loses he has the past few years & most of the IWC thinks a McMahon will screw HHH so they wont do that at Wrestlemania to prove IWC wrong.

If they do decide to screw HHH at Wrestlemania, Mr. McMahon is the one that should do it because it can turn him back as a heel & at RAW he can say the reason he helped Orton beat HHH is because he didn't approve of Steph's marriage with HHH or something like that.

I wish I could agree with you, but if I were you I would keep some Pepto Bismol handy after their match at Mania. Because I just don't see Orton losing. Vince and Steph ARE IN LOVE WITH THE GUY. he hasn't been pinned in MONTHS now. And it seems to them like no amount of success for Orton is enough.

I wish I could agree with you, but if I were you I would keep some Pepto Bismol handy after their match at Mania. Because I just don't see Orton losing. Vince and Steph ARE IN LOVE WITH THE GUY. he hasn't been pinned in MONTHS now. And it seems to them like no amount of success for Orton is enough.

I really don't see Orton beating HHH fairly at Wrestlemania, HHH hasnt won a Wrestlemania match in a long time & I think this year's Wrestlemania is where he'll finally win. Also HHH is going win because he's going to get revenge on Orton for giving the RKO to Steph.

I think you are on the right track, but it shouldn't be Steph joining Legacy, it should be Shane. That would set up for some actual wrestling, with Shane VS HHH, and probably (but hopefully not) Shane VS Vince again.

On a side note, wouldn't it be funny to see Ted Sr and Dusty come out and schold their kids for acting the way they do? I think it would be golden, especially if it led to a match...as long as it isn't on ppv and the old guys don't go over, lol.

(Applause) I couldn't agree with you more.
Here are the facts:
Orton is lucky that the Rock, Stone Cold and Foley aren't around anymore because the Rock and Austin would eat him for breakfast on the mic and in the ring.
Orton's mic skills are slow, monotonous and robotic, not to mention cheesy. And just because Vince(Who the creative team hates right now) and Stephanie are both in love with Orton doesn't mean that I have to agree.
Seriously, someone should see if Steph and Orton are having an affair the way she gives the guy absolutely whatever he wants. The guy hasn't been pinned and/or laid out in the ring in about three months and it's really nauseating. I can barely watch WWE at all anymore with this fn' mentality of , "Oh, Orton's the man! He's gonna take WWE above and beyond where it's never been before!"
ORTON SUCKS.
He does NOT and never will measure up to HHH(like him or hate him), Foley, Ric Flair, Austin, The Rock, Bret Hart, HBK, Undertaker...NEVER. Even delusional Paul Heyman is in love with Orton. He sucks!

lol what makes triple h so great??? because he says so?!? to me he sucks!! there i said it im so sick of all you triple h stans out there its pathetic. triple h bores me in the ring he could never steal the show like a shawn michaels, the rock, austin, bret hart, hogan. if it wasnt for michaels triple h would still be a jobber, remember wrestlemania 12!! so please stop your crying about orton it's his time, triple h is 40 he had his time. IT'S TIME TO PASS THE TORCH LIKE EVERY GREAT WRESTLER BEFORE HIM HAS DONE!!

Well, after Raw this fued has gone to crap. Kind of reminded me of the Austin/Pillman storyline with the gun, only except this time we had sledgehammers. This had the potential to be a hot fued going into Mania, now it has turned into Hunter Bauer and a bad episode of 24. Is WWE Films writing this crap?

And as far as Hunter passing the torch because he's 40...that is ridiculous. Why should a proven commodity who can sell tickets and PPVs start putting younger guys over because they start getting older. If he can still get it done in the ring, what does his age matter? Granted he works better in the ring as a heel, but I digress.

Back to my origonal point. This had the potential to be one of the hottest fueds to headline Mania in a long time, but if creative keeps running it like a bad WWE Films movie, then it is going to be all but dead by Mania.

lol what makes triple h so great??? because he says so?!? to me he sucks!! there i said it im so sick of all you triple h stans out there its pathetic. triple h bores me in the ring he could never steal the show like a shawn michaels, the rock, austin, bret hart, hogan. if it wasnt for michaels triple h would still be a jobber, remember wrestlemania 12!! so please stop your crying about orton it's his time, triple h is 40 he had his time. IT'S TIME TO PASS THE TORCH LIKE EVERY GREAT WRESTLER BEFORE HIM HAS DONE!!
Um, have you ever watched any of HHH's Hell in a Cell matches?
Ask Mick Foley, who HAS been in Hell in a Cell matches with Hunter and see what he has to say.
And HHH has done alot of them-not to mention many steel cage matches, Last Man Standing matches, yes I agree, the last couple of years haven't exactly been his best.
If you find him boring you obviously need to do some history on his matches from the early-mid 2000s, from PPVs.
Orton doesn't suck as a wrestler, but he is average and I don't see him willing to do matches like HIAC much and put his body on the line for the fans the way HHH, HBK, Bret Hart and especially Mick Foley has in the past.
As for his mic skills-sorry, they SUCK. BAD. And that ballet pose in the ring-is that supposed to overlook the legends of the past and make him "god" as he's so often referred to?
I need to see him put his body on the line in more intense(HIAC, LMS) more often before I can start respecting him. Until then, he is just WWE's desperate attempt to make him the next Ric Flair or something-NOT GONNA HAPPEN, at least with me anyways.

Um, have you ever watched any of HHH's Hell in a Cell matches?
Ask Mick Foley, who HAS been in Hell in a Cell matches with Hunter and see what he has to say.
And HHH has done alot of them-not to mention many steel cage matches, Last Man Standing matches, yes I agree, the last couple of years haven't exactly been his best.
If you find him boring you obviously need to do some history on his matches from the early-mid 2000s, from PPVs.
Orton doesn't suck as a wrestler, but he is average and I don't see him willing to do matches like HIAC much and put his body on the line for the fans the way HHH, HBK, Bret Hart and especially Mick Foley has in the past.
As for his mic skills-sorry, they SUCK. BAD. And that ballet pose in the ring-is that supposed to overlook the legends of the past and make him "god" as he's so often referred to?
I need to see him put his body on the line in more intense(HIAC, LMS) more often before I can start respecting him. Until then, he is just WWE's desperate attempt to make him the next Ric Flair or something-NOT GONNA HAPPEN, at least with me anyways.

your making some points but none of them are any good. ive been a fan of wwe for about 17 years so i know my wrestling. triple h has had some battles in hiac but he was carried everytime, mic foley made him look like a star. now i will say triple h was very good on the mic as a heel but now he is just average at best. i will agree orton hasnt been in that many matches where he puts his body on the line but you act like he hasnt before, remember the hiac with him and mic foley??? that was a great battle and u know it. please tell me what makes ortons mic skills horrible??? because right now they are way better than triple h's mic skills hands down. regardless of it u like it or not orton is next in line to be the next mega star so get used to it or watch tna.

I believe that Orton will win at Wrestlemania, but that does not necessarily mean that someone is going to have to screw Triple H over for it to happen. Orton can get the win and Triple H can save face even if only Rhodes and Dibiase interfere. However, if one of the Mcmahons did join legacy I do not think it would be Stephanie. The Stephanie and Triple H hating each other thing has been done before and it really wouldn't be that interesting. I might be able to see Shane or Vince joining legacy, but in the end I think they will just stand pat with the three current members.

I agree with what you said, but at the end what you said was crazy, but I understand. I think Vince might be the man to join Legacy over the kids b/c we haven't seen him in weeks, but I'm always wrong so what do I know. Another person I want to see join Legacy is D.H. Smith b/c I want to see him back on the main roster. Thats for a different topic.
your an idoit why would steph join if anyone shane it that still wouldnt make sense

your an idoit why would steph join if anyone shane it that still wouldnt make sense

He's an idiot? Why? Because he gave his opinion on the HHH-Orton feud that you don't agree with?

Not everything WWE does makes sense, so she can still join Legacy, maybe she has a change of heart & helps Orton, but I dont agree with Who Am I because I still dont think anyone from the McMahon family is going to help Orton win at Wrestlemania.

You know why Orton is going to be the next mega star?
Because WWE is DESPERATE for talent.
The Rock-Gone.
Steve Austin-Gone.
Foley-Gone.
Jericho I'm a fan of but he's getting older too.
JBL is older too.
Undertaker-So old he has to take time off frequently to rest his body-I AM a fan of his BTW.
Kane-See above.
Batista-Capable of being a mega star but Orton fans boo him for some reason.
Rey Mysterio-WELL deserving of being a mega star. His wrestling abilities are FAR better than Orton's and he is much more exciting to watch. But for some reason he seems to be held back.
Again, Orton is ok in the ring but he's no Bret Hart, he's no Ric Flair, no Foley, and yes, he has put his body on the line in a COUPLE of LMS matches and yes I do remember the ONE match with Mick Foley.
You say HHH was carried in his HIAC matches? Um, are you watching the same matches I am? And, unlike Orton's ONE hardcore match, HHH has done many. And until the last couple of years, he has put on GREAT PPV matches, he's spilled alot of blood for the fans.
And about Orton's mic skills-he has a squealy, whiney voice when he starts shouting, and a slow, monotonous, robotic voice when he's not shouting.
And I know Stephanie and Vince are in love with the guy-it doesn't mean I have to be.

I could see this happening:
Orton beats Triple H with interference by Legacy, i know its not exactly right considering triple h hasn't won at Wrestlemania in a while but lets face it, Orton is the top guy right now. I could see somewhere in the match, DH Smith would come out and interfere on Orton's behalf helping him win. It would make sense for these reasons:
1) With Orton winning it could carry the feud out longer with Triple H even more pissed
2) Having DH Smith in Legacy makes sense because he is also a second generation wrestler and i could see him winning the IC title and Rhodes and DiBiase winning the Tag Belts which would make Legacy that much better.

Man, I regret turning this into a Pro-Orton v. Con-Orton thread. My dislike of Orton's talent and work ethic have nothing at all to do with the original discussion.

However, Orton's lack of mic ability IS salient to the discussion; he can't be Legacy's mouthpiece (dear god, please, not that!), for some reason, they have diminished Ted Jr.'s mic time, and despite my hopes (due to my longtime man-crush on his dad), Cody just doesn't have his dad's charisma.

For these reasons, I think the fourth member SHOULD be someone with some mic skills; should be someone who can sit outside the ring and give his fellow Legacy-ers a hand when the ref's back is turned, and who doesn't necessarily need to prove themselves in the ring. In other words, I think Shane-o-Mac would be a perfect fit. The dude has mic skills (having grown up on the mic, more or less); the dude has pulled some crazy stunts in and out of the ring (remember the Kane feud??); and being a McMahon, he isn't gonna need to prove anything. The sticking point is turning his issues with Orton recently, but since WWE creative thinks we fans have memories slightly better than lobotomy patients, they can just pretend it never happened, or change the circumstances, and TAA DAA!

2 things i have to say bout this, first this feud is so confusing that you would think that it was writing by the TNA creative team. SEcondly, they should just break up Legacy. Seriously, this pairing of wrestlers just don'T work well together, Cody Rhodes is a talented guys but will never be like is brother or is dad, he just don'T have the charisma that both guys has. Dibiasie jr. might make it but he need to get out on his own before this storyline destroys him. Has for Randy Orton, the guys is a great talent but everytimes he'S on the verge of being the next great star, something goes wrong in the creative department and the kill his momemtum before he'S able to make it. So to me, Legacy was a fails experiment and should just stop because it'S just doesn'T work as for the HHH Randy ORton feud, i'm hope i doesn't need somebody to get hurt again to put a stop to this feud.

If you all remember correctly Stephanie slapped Shane months ago for saying she was a sorry GM. Nothing ever came of that. They may have revealed that she was Triple H's wife so that when she screwed him over it would be more surprising. Not everyone knows they are married well until now anyway. I think she will screw over HHH at mania then justify it by saying Orton is the future and a loose cannon like him is what the WWE needs for ratings to spike again. Remember she was the only one who wasn't punted and came back three weeks after the rko attack. That all could have been to provoke Triple H and get him to let his guard down.

Steph joining Legacy has been speculated, and it would be great. It would be a HUGE swerve at WM, or going into WrestleMania. She has been RKO'd by Orton, but then joins their group? Why? Another un-answered question that means the ratings for the next edition of RAW should jump. Plus, a female in the group always helps things. Meh, who am I kidding. Eye candy!

Steph being a surprise 4th Legacy member would come as a bigger surprise now after tonight's RAW. Jeez, is it just me, or was that ending a bit.... creepy? Orton's seeming more & more schizophrenic every time his "I.E.D." strikes. Honestly though, I think I'd be more surprised if Vince or even Shane turned out to be Legacy's "corporate aid". Getting DH Smith involved is an obvious, and in my opinion, an overdue, track to take. They're not doing anything else with him & the crew could use a muscle man since Manu didn't work out (on a side note, I was really expecting him to form a tag team with Sim Snuka after Orton cut them from the group).

You know, I was watching Wrestlemania 24 the other day. I saw Randy Orton thrown out the ring, to ringside, he lifted himself up against the barricade, and on the other side of the barricade was none other than Reid Flair, Randy Orton said something in that general direction. Then I remembered this thread on these forums. Obviously he was there for Ric Flair's last match against Shawn Michaels. But they seemed to make a "moment" of it, I don't believe it was a coinsciedence.
What if Reid Flair debuted against someone like Batista in a few weeks (I Know it wont be any time soon) but he could lose to Batista, have an embrace with him, because he was good friends with his father. What if he then kicked him in the krackers, started a beatdown which lead to Rhoads and Dibiase come down and help. Then Reid Flair is mentored by the man who was mentored by his father and arguably his fathers best friend (Triple H).

Randy Orton, Ted Dibiase Jr, Cody Rhoads and Reid Flair?

Seeing as the draft is over, I'm looking at the Raw roster as it stands and no one comes to mind as to who could be the 4th member of legacy s the group needs an enforcer. Unless they call a 2nd generation star from the minors I think three is all we will get. I would love for Shane or steph to join as Shane could be the manager or wrestle as a member as the guy can wrestle at times, but I think him bringing or taking over the WWE could be great but it's been done before. I would rather see Steph join Legacy and form a couple with Orton as that would be badass, as Steph for some reason looks great as a heel as the WWE really makes her look like a ****e when she is heel with the tight dresses and short skirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back