Randy Orton and WrestleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might put Kofi and Randy against Legacy. Some sort of "he earned my respect" type deal. Kofi doesn't currently have a match so it's either that or a fatal four way which would actually make less storyline sense than a tag match.

If Kofi had a match I'd say triple threat after Cody and Ted turn on each other. Legacy three-way might be fun. I thought they'd do the two on one at Wrestlemania but now they got it out the way on Raw that's out the window.

Kofi & Orton vs Legacy. Book it.

I am quite puzzled as to how they are going to provide any sort of original match that the fans want to see. I can only think a tag match with a mystery partner, much as I agree Orton shouldn't need/want a partner.

At least it will give us something to speculate about especially since reports suggest The Ultimate Warrior has agreed to be inducted into the HOF.

They wouldn't would they?

Nah!

Maybe on Raw next week Austin books Ted vs Cody with the winner to face Orton at WM. or they do a tag match and Orton picks Kofi as his partner the one he feuded with for a while. They would make a cool team, and its one way to get Kofi on WM, and to put Orton way over as a face (with the dumb kids lol).

Maybe on Raw next week Austin books Ted vs Cody with the winner to face Orton at WM.

I can agree with this as it would give Ted the chance to prove that he was the better member in the legacy group.But if WWE do not fancy going down this road then they could have the match end in a DQ when Randy come in and RKO's both of them and then that would set up a way for the Triple Threat at Wrestlemania.

Also giving them the chance to showcase three of their top heels at the moment. even though they are pushing Orton more as the face of the fued i would class him as the best heel on raw

This whole thing has been bizarre. Rumour had it that they wanted DiBiase to be the face - he has some film coming out, and the breakup of legacy offered an obvious chance to turn him, and Orton is such a big heel he'd be over almost instantly. But instead it's Orton who's been pushed into tweener mode heading towards full-blown babyface. Every week I've been expecting Rhodes to turn on DiBiase and join Orton, reversing the roles. But it hasn't happened yet, and now it looks like it won't. It still could but will they then have enough time to get DiBiase over?

I can't see the Triple threat working, although I guess they could have Orton pin Rhodes and then stare-down DiBiase, building to a feud culminating at extreme rules. A tag match - lame with Orton's character. At the same time a handicap match kills legacy's credibility: these were the guys who beat DX a couple months back, after all. A straight up Orton/Dibiase match looks most likely, with Rhodes possibly being special guest ref and turning on Ted, or something. Hmm.

I was thinking about this earlier, and honestly I have no clue. Orton is a huge name, so there's no way he won't be at WM. He's feuding with Legacy right now, but what can they do at Mania? They already did the handicap match on Raw last night, so that won't happen. The only option left is a tag match, which I think will happen. It's interesting how this one has progressed. Originally they wanted DiBiase to go face, but Orton has been getting huge fucking pops, and Legacy isn't over at all with the crowd. I have to say tag match here, but the question is, who the fuck is gonna partner with Orton? Maybe Kingston? It would really show that Orton is turning face, and it gives Kofi a chance to get on the card. Plus if they wanna keep Orton tweener he could just RKO Kofi after the match.

I don't suppose there's anyway Sim Snuka gets another shot and teams up with Orton against the "traitors"...that was just an idle thought I had about it.

If anything I could see Orton trying to get to Cody in a few promos setting up maybe Orton v Debiase with Cody as special Ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back