HHH back to Raw?

As previously stated in this thread, Edge would benefit the most from coming to Raw, Triple H still has some unfinished business on Smackdown, it would be the same as ending the Legacy premature as someone else said.

Kayfabe wise, they acknowledge that Triple H married Stephanie but got divorced, it was the main story of WM18, unless creative really thinks we can't remember as far back as the Royal Rumble, I seriously don't think they would risk putting Triple H on Raw, especially as no-one, not even him would benefit from it. It would just put me and others off watching Wrestlemania!

I think what will happen is Vickie Guerreo will be informed she can't have two champions on her show, so one of them will have to go. Her and Stephanie will agree to let HHH move to RAW as Stephanie will need him now that Orton attacked her, so it will all work out to where HHH goes to RAW and Edge stays on Smackdown!

As for Cena, he gets his rematch and will use it against Edge, if he wins at Wrestlemania he will probably be on Smackdown! from then on, or one of the two champions will be drafted after Wrestlemania in the draft.

HHH will have Steph or Shane or both in his corner at Wrestlemania, with Orton having his Legacy buddies in his corner. I feel sure now that Mr. McMahon will return at Wrestlemania and get involved, wether he helps HHH retain and gets revenge on Orton or he helps Orton win the title and screws over HHH and his two kids.

I'd go with the latter on that one, I pretty much think it's a given that Orton walks out of Wrestlemania with the title, and HHH giving up a clean win to him doesn't really seem like something that will happen. Having Mr. McMahon help the Legacy sets up those four against HHH and Shane and Steph in a power struggle of sorts.

Just my two cents.

No need for Trips, Edge or Cena to change brands (Since I doubt Orton would move atm). 8 Days after Wrestlemania theres a Draft. So even if 2 titles (Lets see Cena and Orton win bringing both World titles to raw) the next week Cena or Orton will end up being sent to SD.

Thus there is no reason for any of the four (Cena/Edge/Orton/HHH) to switch shows since theres a Draft 8 days after Wrestlemania and if any of them change shows now then it will be utterly pointless having the draft in 8 weeks

The reasonI put Cena/Orton/Edge/HHH as the Top challenges/Champions is because 2 are the champion, Orton has to face either one (HHH more then likely) and Cena will get a rematch

After last night it looks more and more likely that Triple H will jump back to Raw, whether thats before Wrestlemania or afterwards during the draft is another story. But in any event Triple H, in my opinion, will move back to Monday Nights. Orton's RKO on Steph was the turning point and Triple H's face told the whole story. This should spark a Triple H/Orton rivally as, despite the fact they've had two Last Man Standing matches & a Steel Cage match over the last 1 and a half years, their rivally hasn't been as intense as it could and should of been.

So what are they doing, having Edge, HHH and now maybe Undertaker going to Raw?
It's pretty insane.

Does it really make sense to have HHH go to Raw for Stephanie, the woman he pedigreed back in 2002? Sure, in the little DX skits he breaks kayfabe and hints and implies he's still married to her, but note the words 'breaks kayfabe'

I'll hold my judgement till next week, to see what they say. But they better make it work!

Also, Steph can really take an RKO... well done to her!

One thing I just thought about that could be affected by the draft is this. If say Triple H is not officially moved to Raw prior to the draft, what's to stop Stephanie and Vickie switching as GMs? It would keep Triple H's feuds fresh as he hasn't finished on Smackdown and the on-screen couple would occur! Edge can move to Raw in protest, if he wanted!

The HBK v Taker match will be inter-promotional in my opinion. Like the Angle v Michaels match at Wrestlemania 21, it'll be all about whos better than who.

I think that everyone watching Raw knew who was on the phone with Steph last night! The only question was when was Triple H going to show up. The way it played out was excellent and I began to wonder if we would see a swerve as we did at Royal Rumble (Matt Hardy crosses Jeff not Christian...). The reason for this was at times when Shane was getting beaten down you could hear "Triple H" chants try to start up. Anyways, when he finally made the run-in, IMO began what should be an awesome feud!! I think there will definately be a swerve and a McMahon in Legacy, I believe it will be Shane-O-Mac. Don't forget a Shane-Stephanie feud was teased when they both returned! Either way, I believe Raw just turned up the heat big time!

The way things are right now, it looks like Cena will be facing Edge for the World title and Orton will be facing Triple H for the WWE title. With that being said I don't think anyone will switch brands until after the draft. It will be easier to tell who will be going to which brand once Wrestlemania is over, and we see who the champions are.

After watching last night's Raw, It looks like Triple HHH will be back on Raw & I think it'll work out because Edge going to Raw wouldnt make much sense since he's the top heel on Smackdown, also Raw has more than enough heels at the moment with Randy Orton, Jericho, JBL..

All i can say is that I hope HHH doesn't go back to RAW. He hasn't been on Smackdown that long and plus I like the fact that Orton and Legacy are getting centre stage on Raw. If he does go back I just hope he doesn't become the centre of attention because others deserve it more now. HHH should use his status to help others rather than concentrating on beating Flair's record. Personally the thought of another HHH WWE title reign turns me because he's done it all before..what else can we see from him as champion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back