• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hall Of Fame 2007

-Kurt Angle
-Steve Austin
-Randy Savage
-Elizabeth
-Owen Hart
-Ultimate Warrior

The Undertaker, I was watching some of his old, old, old matches earlier... HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR 15 STRAIGHT YEARS!!! Not one SuperStar complains about him, he has never been told off for bad beahviour... Sterioids. I just LOVE Him! He really does deserve it, I have watched him grow over the years and I think WWE are mistreating him putting him in a stupid little fued with Kennedy, he should go to RAW or at least work with Kane. I think he will be inducted in 2007. Come on Taker!!!

This is the thread that was started the earliest regarding the WWE HOF, that's why I chose this one to make my post......anyway
The following have been voted upon and inducted into the 2006 NWA Hall of Fame.
Promoter: Eddie Graham
Manager: Saul Weingeroff
Wrestlers: Dory Funk, Jr. and Leilani Kai
Tag Team: Rock and Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson.
Announcer: Lance Russell

Do any of these belong in the WWE HOF?

Eddie Graham belongs there (he's also in the WCW Hall of Fame). He isn't alive today but he was a part of the WWWF and NWA as a promoter and wrestler for many years.
Dory Funk Jr. definately belongs there even though many of his accomplishments were outside the WWF/E. This is a man who like Terry who live and breath wrestling.
The Rock and Roll Express are one of the best tag teams in wrestling history, mostly NWA history, they might also be inducted some day. I don't know if these other guys belong in the WWE Hall of Fame but IMO, the ones I mentoined definatelty should be.

I believe that there are three people, that really deserve a Hall of Fame induction this year.

"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes - This man is seriously a true legend. He has done everything you can possibly do in the wrestling buisness. Was the man in his time. He had everything... Wrestling skill, Charisma, Mic skills and was just a pure "Superstar"

The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) - What more can I really say then this... Best Tag Team ever... I know its arguable, but I honestly believe they are the best ever. They won Gold in every Fed they were in (in Hawks time).. Multiple Tag Titles, Great in ring chemistry... The defination of a great Tag Team.

cArlito because he is cool and hot
hey im back admins yes i am Angle-HHH or Kurt-angle
i got banned becasue i broke sig rules
F'U

1. Owen Hart (Should be but never will as long as his widow continue to hold
a grudge over WWE over his death)
2. Brian Pillman
3. Demolition (greatest tag team ever but they're never recognized)
4. Ultimate Warrior
5. Rick "The Model" Martel
6. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
7. Zeus (Celebrity)

I'd have Trish in the hall of fame.... Why? Cause I think more woman's wrestlers then to be agnolaged.. (Yer shut up I spelt in wrong)

swimfan619 said:
1. Owen Hart (Should be but never will as long as his widow continue to hold
a grudge over WWE over his death)
2. Brian Pillman
3. Demolition (greatest tag team ever but they're never recognized)
4. Ultimate Warrior
5. Rick "The Model" Martel
6. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
7. Zeus (Celebrity)

**Spam**

Please give a reason why each should be in.

The Hall of Fame is one of the few things in wrestling these days that gets me excited. Its fun to try to guess who is going to go in and see who actually does. I love old school wrestling so the Hall of Fame is a lot of fun.

Here's my thought on this year: Since its in Detroit the Hall of Fame may feature stars from the last WrestleMania in Detroit, WrestleMania III. But probably not all of them.

Here are my guesses:

Ricky Steamboat - Inducted by Ric Flair
Steamboat was part of the best match at WM III, WWE IC Champ, NWA World Champion, WCW US Champ, and many, many more
Randy Savage - Inducted by Dusty Rhodes
One of the 4 biggest stars in the WWF from 1987-1991, 2 time WWE Champ, one of the best IC champs ever, 4 time WCW Champ, the other half of the best match WM III
Jake Roberts - by the Undertaker
A huge star in the 80's/early 90's, fought the Honky Tonk Man in WM III
King Kong Bundy - by Jimmy Hart
One of the WWE's most famous big men in its history, wrestled in the midget tag match against Hilibilly Jim at WM III
Mr. Fuji - by Cowboy Bob Orton
3 time WWF Tag Team Champion, used in many comedic bits during the late 70's/early 80's, managed Bob Orton & Don Muraco at WM III
Bob Uecker (celebrity) - by Mean Gene Okerland
Celebrity ring announcer, commentator and interviewer at both WM III and IV, he put more humor and effort into his being at guest at Wrestlemania's than any other celebrity
Lord Alfred Hayes - by Bob Heenan
A huge part of the WWE in the late 70's/80's. He past away in 2005. A former NWA tag team champion as well.
Bob Backlund - by Superstar Billy Graham
3 time WWE Champion. The companies big baby face before Hulk Hogan came back in '84

They had 8 inductees last year so I'm guessing they'll stick with that again this year. I can't wait until they start announcing them and showing those video packages.

As far as a couple guys who have been mentioned often in this thread so far:

In order to be put in the WWE Hall of Fame, the person has to agree to be put in it. The WWE won't put people in it who refuse to go in. Therefore, the Ultimate Warrior and Bruno Sammartino will not be in the Hall of Fame unless a big change of heart happens which I really hope happens in the case of Bruno Sammartino. There's also a chance Savage will not be in this years Hall of Fame for the same reason but I still putting him as a guest. If they can get Bret Hart to change his mind they can get Savage.

I'm out.

Dusty Rhodes
L.O.D.
Randy Savage
Bob Backlund
Ron Simmons
Arn Anderson
Undertaker
Jake The Snake
Jim Neidhart
Ted DiBiasi
Trish Stratus
Mountie
HBK

i would say

Randy Savage
Rick Rude
Curt Hennig
Stone Cold
Owen Hart
British Bulldog
King Kong Bundy

and once he retires Sting
dont think you should be in until you retire
Sting deserves it for being the wrestler he is without ever having to wrestle for WWE

1. The Road Warriors- doesn't need to be explained. With Animal retired and the pub for his son, now is definately the time although last year in Chicago would have been the place.
2. Randy Savage- why this guy is on the blacklist is unthikable.
3. Ricky Steamboat- his mania match with Savage alone qualifies him, along with his NWA history.
4. Dusty Rhodes- this man did all the territories, WWWF, AWA, NWA, WCW, Florida, Mid Atlantic. Crockett's main draw, outside of Flair.
5. Bob Backlund- another of Vince's blacklists but his father's main man for 6yrs.
6. Stone Cold- Vince looks for STAR POWER at the hall of fame inductions. Question is does he need Austin this year or next year.

i would say

Randy Savage
Rick Rude
Curt Hennig
Stone Cold
Owen Hart
British Bulldog
King Kong Bundy

This list is perfect save for the fact you are missing Demolition and Dibiase. But the odds of anyone but Bundy, Dibiase, or Austin getting on this years list is pretty slim. Bundy becuase they love early wrestlemania heels (ie Shiek and Volkoff) , Dibiase for the same reason and because they are still on pretty good terms, and Austin because Vince wants a huge name.

Kevin Nash his time is now!
Scott Hall his time is now!
Chris Jericho even if he is young he has done alot and deserves the honour
Kurt Angle Dont know if they will becoz of Tna but he deserves it

Ultimate Warrior My Fav...Vince Mcmahon is bullcrap Warrior had talent and was awesome if you argue just post in my new topic of Warrior

JBL? too young but deserving
The Rock peoples Champ
Stone Cold Steve Austin Rattlesnake

My top ten to get in the HOF in the near future

1. Ricky Steamboat
2. Bruno Sammartino
3. Owen Hart
4. Macho Man Randy Savage
5. Stone Cold
6. The Rock
7. Jake Roberts
8. Curt Henning
9. LOD
10. Mick Foley

I'd liek to see JR or the King in, and definately Owen Hart and teh british Bulldog

Fuckin Put Heidenreich In This Shit< Hes Fuckin Awesome

Hei
Den
Reich
(heidenreich)

Mutha Fuckassss

Macho Man Randy Savage. He was a fucking WWF Legend. and One of my favorites when i was little, Along with Million Dollar Man and Ravishing Rick Rude. I was a true heel Lover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back