Hall Of Fame 2007

Ipswichicon said:
Yes.Whilist as a face I would agree he was not over, as a heel however he was. He was I believe one of if not the number 1 heel in his camp cornette days. The guy was a great heel. A great story teller,a high flyer and very innovative. His promos were'nt great but then nethier were Brets,for the most part.He is the best wrestler never to wear the world belt to say he was just good(when alot of people are saying Flair should be in when he is hugely over rated in the ring IMO) is plain wrong.:wwf:
Fair enough..thanks for the well thought out response.

Ipswichicon said:
Yes.Whilist as a face I would agree he was not over, as a heel however he was. He was I believe one of if not the number 1 heel in his camp cornette days. The guy was a great heel. A great story teller,a high flyer and very innovative. His promos were'nt great but then nethier were Brets,for the most part.He is the best wrestler never to wear the world belt to say he was just good(when alot of people are saying Flair should be in when he is hugely over rated in the ring IMO) is plain wrong.:wwf:

Now Owen was good but he wasn't the best to never hold the world title I'd still have to say that Jimmy Snuka or Mr. Perfect were the best never to wear the world title.

I've got some more:

Owen Hart
Chyna
Lita
Cena
Triple H
HBK
Jim Ross
Rey Mysterio
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
Ric Flair
Trish Stratus
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Jake "the snake' Roberts
Booker T
Mick Foley

Flames Out
Dragon

Mr Perfect Should Definatley Be Inducted to the Hall of fame he's a much better performer then alot of people who are already in.

owen Hart inducted By Bret Hart

Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat And Macho Man Randy Savage
Should Induct 1 Enougher. My Favorite Match In Wm History.

Paul Ellering Should Induct L.o.d

Triple H Should Induct Chyna

Jim Ross Should Induct Jerry The King Lawler

Virgel Induct Million Dollor Man

Rock And Auston Should Be Inducted Dunno Who By

hothead25 said:
Someone's been watching the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD....

Ultimate Warrior should be in. One of the most popular superstars of his time.

I have that DVD...I found it to be a good watch. I love the Warrior and he was my favorite wrestler growing up. My favorite wrestling memory is him making his first comeback to help Hogan. I ran all over my living room screaming lol. I also feel the man deserves to be in the HOF

He has been mentioned a few times but I definertly think Kane should be inducted. I believe he is one of the most talented superstars never to be used to his full potential, he has so many fans and back in 2001 2002 when he walked out fans blew the roof off. awesome athlete and person outside of wrestling, you hear all this stuff about him too, how nice he is and is one of the msot respceted guys in the lockeroom, and from that retiremet article that was up, he definertly should become champ b4 he retires and be put in the hall of fame.

for a man who undertaker himself had suggested to end his wrestlemania streak and to turn it down cos it may take credit away from undertaker's legacy and turn down title runs to i quote "let the younger guys shine" deserves to be champ and be put in the hall of fame to be honest.

DaDan said:
He has been mentioned a few times but I definertly think Kane should be inducted. I believe he is one of the most talented superstars never to be used to his full potential, he has so many fans and back in 2001 2002 when he walked out fans blew the roof off. awesome athlete and person outside of wrestling, you hear all this stuff about him too, how nice he is and is one of the msot respceted guys in the lockeroom, and from that retiremet article that was up, he definertly should become champ b4 he retires and be put in the hall of fame.

for a man who undertaker himself had suggested to end his wrestlemania streak and to turn it down cos it may take credit away from undertaker's legacy and turn down title runs to i quote "let the younger guys shine" deserves to be champ and be put in the hall of fame to be honest.

Absolutely. All Hall of Fames center around history and respect for the sport that they enshrine and it is harder to find two people who embody those two things more than Kane and the Undertaker. It would be an honor to watch those two induct one another into the WWE Hall of Fame one day.

TerrellCow said:
Now Owen was good but he wasn't the best to never hold the world title I'd still have to say that Jimmy Snuka or Mr. Perfect were the best never to wear the world title.
I would disagree with Sunka. However I never really saw him in his prime and in his comeback(after mania five) he just jobbed so thats maybe why. Mr.P is an argueable point I would still say Owen however. Although I am a big Mr.P fan.:wwf:

TheKingofKings22 said:
I have that DVD...I found it to be a good watch. I love the Warrior and he was my favorite wrestler growing up. My favorite wrestling memory is him making his first comeback to help Hogan. I ran all over my living room screaming lol. I also feel the man deserves to be in the HOF
I really feel the need to bring up my past points.
1.)The guy is a Homophobic Racist
2.)He had so little in ring talent any of his matches that lasted more than five minutes were a chore to watch save for his far more talented opponents efforts.
3.) He was over for(including his hiatus) a total of about four and a half years(I refuse to include his comebacks after this which showed how "of his time" he really was) in a time when the audience was made up of a family audience who were more into gimmicks than good wrestling
4.)He has no love for the business and done it for the money(a fact he has himself admitted)
5.) His promo's made no sense("should I lay down on the lawn and let them run over me with lawnmowers")?
I realiase there may be people already in the hall of fame that many do not feel deserve to be there but no one really suppoerted thier induction like they do the Warrior's. As I said before I was a HUGE Warrior fan. Then I grew up(sadly I didn't learn to spell but I grew up) and saw him as a poor in ring performer who took the money and ran.For me a hall of famer should be able to thrive in any era. Maybe my selection critiea is more harsh than WWE's but there you go.:wwf:

I think Everyone except The Spirtit Squad shoud be inducted into the hall of fame.

DeViLsReJeCtS666 said:
I think Everyone except The Spirtit Squad shoud be inducted into the hall of fame.
Wow! Good thinking then the WWE HOF would really mean something. Who would induct Doink? Maybe Smash of Demolition?:wwf:

Ipswichicon said:
Maybe Smash of Demolition?
What's wrong with Smash from Demolition?:icon_mrgreen: Smash from Demolition was a badass...until he became the Repo Man. Even then he had some pretty entertaining promos reposessing people's stuff...I remember he took some kids bike because the kids father wasn't paying his taxes or something. lol

then he joined WCW and after the Blacktop Bully gimmick he had maybe the worst gimmick ever.....no joke....."Mr. Hole-In-One" Barry Darsow..where he was a WCW Saturday Night regular.

hothead25 said:
What's wrong with Smash from Demolition?:icon_mrgreen: Smash from Demolition was a badass...until he became the Repo Man. Even then he had some pretty entertaining promos reposessing people's stuff...I remember he took some kids bike because the kids father wasn't paying his taxes or something. lol

then he joined WCW and after the Blacktop Bully gimmick he had maybe the worst gimmick ever.....no joke....."Mr. Hole-In-One" Barry Darsow..where he was a WCW Saturday Night regular.
Think you misunderstood. I was saying Smash could induct Doink(as the prevouis poster had allowed everyone in but the SS). This was a joke as I was sure I heard one of the Doinks was Smash?Maybe I was wrong. Then again the Bushwackers and MOM were also Doinks so it's easy to get confused!What was the "hole in one" gimmick based on was he supposed to be a golfer?:wwf:

Ipswichicon said:
Think you misunderstood. I was saying Smash could induct Doink(as the prevouis poster had allowed everyone in but the SS). This was a joke as I was sure I heard one of the Doinks was Smash?Maybe I was wrong. Then again the Bushwackers and MOM were also Doinks so it's easy to get confused!What was the "hole in one" gimmick based on was he supposed to be a golfer?:wwf:
I understood what you were saying, I just wanted to go off on my Barry Darsow soapbox. "Mr. Hole in One" was his heel golf pro gimmick in 1997 back in WCW. He would set up one of those putting machines with an artificial green in the ring before the match and sink a few putts. He would often times chastise the crowd which was pretty funny.

check out these beauties....
darsow.jpg

Barry_Darsow_G.jpg

2007 class would have to
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase
Jake The Snake Roberts
Owen hart
Stone Cold eventually
The Rock eventually

Owen Hart...eddie Got Into The Wwe Hof Right Away...when Are They Gonna Put Hart In...remember Owen Actually Died In The Ring

Kennedy, he is the future, he is wrestling. He will be the biggest legend in the history of the WWE. After he retires the echoing of Kennedy!!!!.... will be heard over and over threw out the ears of millions in their dreams.. ok, that got funny..

not sure about the biggest legend, but certainly i believe he is one of the young future talents.

He is the future, the WWE is already using him as their guy to introduce SD! to their future staion, the CW. Kennedy has the most charisma of any other wrestler in my head, plus his highflying dare devil skills are unmatched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back