• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hall Of Fame 2007

Pete Rose is in the "CELEBRITY" wing of the HOF. William Perry is in the "CELEBRITY" wing of the HOF... so shut up.

Hey William Perry is actually more deserving as he actually got in a wrestlemania match (Mania 2 in the battle royal). Though Pete Rose did get roughed up by Kane a few times.

without a doubt Undertaker, Kane, Benoit, Batista, Mysterio, Triple H, Shawn Micheals, The Rock, Stone Cold, Mick Foley (and all of his personnas), RVD and that is all i can think about at the moment.

Well it was posted on the site earlier and i didn't see nobody us post this spoiler..

The Von Erichs, Ultimate Warrior, The Original Sheik, Ric Flair, Mr. Fuji, Nick Bockwinkel, Muhammed Ali, Mr. T, Mike Tyson, Howard Finkel, Jim Ross, Ken Patera, King Curtis, Ted DiBiase, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Honky Tonk Man, Randy Savage, Dusty Rhodes, Dick Ebersol (NBC Executive responsible for creation of Saturday Night's Main Event), The Wild Samoans, Big Boss Man, Bob Backlund, Rick Rude, The Bushwhackers, Rocky Johnson and The Brooklyn Brawler.

I agree with The Von Erichs, The Original Sheik, The Warrior, Mr. Fuji, Nick Bockwinkel, Howard Finkel, Ken Pantera, Ted Dibiase, Jake Roberts, Randy Savage, Dusty Rhodes,Honky Tonk Man, The Wild Samoans, Big Boss Man, Bob Backlund, Rick Rude and Rocky Johnson.

I disagree with:-

Ric Flair= He's still wrestling regularly on WWE T.V. Also when he is inducted he should be the star of the show.

Mr. T, Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson= I dont see the point of a celebrity wing in the H.O.F.

Jim Ross= Same as Flair

King Curtis= Unfortunatley I dont know who he is.

Dick Ebersol= If he had'nt chose to put Saturday Night's Main event on T.V. somebody else would.

The Bushwackers= The only time they had decent match's was when they were the ultra violent Sheephearders. Were they really that over in WWE that they deserve a place in the H.O.F.

Brooklyn Brawler= A) He was a jobber and B) he currently still work's behind the scene's atbWWE. Maybe when they have a H.O.F. show that's completley loaded with genuine legend's they could maybe fit him in.

I think it's highly unlikley that Honky, Warrior and Savage will get inducted because of there relationship's with WWE and Vince.

I cant wait to see Jake Roberts doing a pissed up speach in a dirt encrusted suit.

Also where's Davey Boy Smith, Curt Henning and The Dynamite Kid.

is this for real? i counted 26 inductees listed. i thought they only did 5 -8 per year. i guess if they want to just get it up to par then ok, but i dont understand at all why Brooklyn Brawler or the Bushwhackers are doing there. like Y2Jake said, he was a jobber- simple and plain... and he is also right about The Sheepherders being a brutal tag team in thier day, back in UWF and NWA, but they never did anything worth mentioning in WWF except lick peoples heads in the crowd and talk jibberish...they were over with children, but never held the tag titles, or had a meaningful fued. by their logic, anybody that ever stepped foot in a WWf ring will be in the Hall, and that is NOT how it should be.
i may be one of the few that doesnt mind so much the "celeb" wing of the Hall, and if ANYBODY deserves to be in it, it is Mr T...he along with Hogan grabbed the attention of the masses back in the mid 80s and helped WWF become the powerhouse entertainment source it is today

Those are just rumoured name's not all will be on the list. No all wrestler's see it as a legitimate Hall Of Fame so some are'nt to bothered about being inducted. I know that Backlund turned down an offer a few year's ago. And they probably only want Rocky Johnson because thay want The Rock to induct him. Think about it having The Rock back in WWE even for one night would be huge and would gain mainstream attention.

I think lita and trish should be inducted!

And with you're first post you've recieved a warning. Please add more to you're post's.

Do Lita and Trish rally deserve to be inducted into the H.O.F. I dont think so but that's just my opinion. They both were only in WWE for 6 year's and that's not really a lot for somebody to be inducted.

I really thought this was going to be Austins Year. I mean there is vertually no chance of him ever coming back full time, and a very slim chance of him doing one last match because of his neck. I know this year they are obviously going to focus around Flair (who might well be retiring, we dont know), so I guess they wanted to save Austin for a year where he can be the focus. I do think Austin first would have made alot more sense.

Rocky Johnson inducted by the Rock

Rick Rude inducted by Bobby Heenan

The Von Erich Family inducted by either Austin, or JBL

Mr Fuji inducted by Don Muraco

The Original Sheik inducted by Sabu

Mr T inducted into the "Entertainment Section" (or whatever it was called that William Perry and Pete Rose were inducted into) by Hogan.

Hogan/Austin/Rocky would all be at the HOF ceremony imagine that.

Last year they inducted 9 (1 was a tag team) and I'm guessing that they will induct the same number this year:

The Original Shriek by Sabu

Mr T by Stone Cold Steve Austin

Dusty Rhodes by Ric Flair

Dick Ebersol by Linda McMahon

The Von Erichs by Triple H

Ken Patera by William Regal

Mr Fuji by Bobby Heenan

Howard Finkel by Jim Ross

At least give some reason's why those superstar's would do the inducting.

Obviously Sabu would induct the Original Shiek because there related, same with Rocky Johnson and The Rock.

Flair would'nt induct Dust Rhodes, he and Flair hate each other in real life. It would either be Billy graham or Dustin Runnels. Also he turned down the oppertunity a few year's ago because he wanted to be the main induction. Unfortunatley he never will be the main inductee because his WWE career was unspectacular.

I think it's obvious Hogan or Piper would have to induct MR. T. If he's well enough Piper should do it. He had two W.M. match's against Mr. T and the fact that they wrestled each other doesnt make a difference.

The main attraction should either be The Ultimate Warrior or Randy Savage but neither will happen. It look's like it will be a ramshackle line up like last year.

ok, i'll fix it then. I think Lita and Trish (well more Trish than Lita) should be inducted because they both made huge progress to Diva wrestling. Trish was the first ever Diva to win the Womens Title 4 times and Lita mirrored her just a few months later. As it stands there are only a few women in the hall of fame and the only one that deserver it more than L & T is Moolah

Sting
macho man
jeff hardy
xpac
me
my sister
my teddy bear
the creator of cartoon network
dog the bunty hunter
kevin nash
batista

some of course not right away but eventually if they keep it up wit wwe..
as for sting.. he was in wcw which was bought out by wwe obviously we all kno that so theres the connection there

Ultimate Warrior
Randy Savage
Mick Foley
Steve Austin
HHH
The Rock
Owen Hart
Davey Boy Smith
Ricky Steamboat
Jake Roberts
Ted Di Biase

here would be my class of 07

Randy Savage
Ricky Steamboat
Bob Backlund
Nick Bockwinkel
Mr.Fuji
Ted Dibiase
Celebrity:Mr.T
Ken Patera(2nd Intercontinental Champion)
Von Erichs
Heres a name to consider for a future induction

Dynamite Kid

Class of 2007

Owen Hart-inducted by Bret Hart of course
Curt Hennig "Mr Perfect"-inducted by Shawn Michaels
Rick Rude-inducted by Bobby Heenan
Rick Martel-inducted by Tito Santana
Davey Boy Smith "British Bulldog"-inducted by Harry Smith
Ted DiBiase-inducted by Irwin R. Schyster
Celebrity wing: Donald Trump (without him, WM 4 and 5 wouldn't be the same)

This is pretty simple. The "Macho Man" Randy Savage! Also Ricky Steamboat. Savage was a commentator, promo god, wwf champion, and all around superstar. He should get in this year OOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAA!

Is steamboat already in though? If not, he needs no explination other than he was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

Austin should be inducted live on Wrestlemania by Mr McMahon. It would be legendary. Austin would give him a stunner after he takes his award.

For some stupid reason i think Sylvester Stallone will get inducted for boosting Hogan's career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back