• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got to call you out Nate

jmt225

Global Moderator
Dude, you've always seemed cool to me, but that was a tasteless fucking joke in the Wrestling Spam Zone.

Even if that girl wasn't sick, if someone actually post their picture here and other people are in it... you shouldn't go insulting the people in the picture who have nothing to do with this forum since they're not here to defend themselves, especially when they're basically just kids.

You owe that kid one serious apology, man. That shit was highly uncool.

WTF did Nate say that was so bad? (I didn't see, and teh post in now deleted), keep in my mind a lot of nasty shit has been said about people "who aren't on the forums to defend themselves" before, with no one giving a shit before

So let me get this straight, poking fun at someone you didn't know was ill is so wrong that a thread has to be made to call someone out on it. But mocking the loss of another member's granddad is completely acceptable?

This forum confuses me.

WTF did Nate say that was so bad? (I didn't see, and teh post in now deleted), keep in my mind a lot of nasty shit has been said about people "who aren't on the forums to defend themselves" before, with no one giving a shit before

He made a joke at the expense of a girl in a photo with Wolfdemon. Turns out she has leukemia.

He made a joke at the expense of a girl in a photo with Wolfdemon. Turns out she has leukemia.

That means fuck all. She wasn't bald sitting in a wheelchair, I had no idea that she had Leukemia. I'm not apologizing for that because I had no way of knowing she was sick. I just made an ugly joke.

I honestly don't think it was a big a deal as people are making it out to be, but I'm not going to fight with you guys. My bad if it rubbed you the wrong way. So sorry fellas.

I didn't think it was that bad. How the hell was he to know she has leukaemia? There is worse things said around here on a daily basis than that comment.

I didn't think it was that bad. How the hell was he to know she has leukaemia? There is worse things said around here on a daily basis than that comment.

It's cool man. I don't want to start a shitstorm over it, I'll apologize to the kid.

That's it?!, That's really not all that bad, I'm kinda disappointed now, I was expecting it to be a lot more fucked up

Just another page in the extremely long book of generalized contempt shown towards women around here. It's like being back in elementary school sometimes.

Just another page in the extremely long book of generalized contempt shown towards women around here. It's like being back in elementary school sometimes.

The fuck are you on about? I've made fun of dude's pictures before and I've posted my own picture and was made fun of. Don't fucking single me out like that over some off handed comment, especially after I've already apologized for it.

Pretentious cunt.

General rule of thumb, if you post a picture expect everyone and everything in that picture to made fun of, if there is something in the picture that you don't want made fun than either cut it out of the picture or just don't post said picture

I don't see how this was any worse than most things that happen on here aside from something unfortunate none of us could have possibly known about.

If Seth actually has mental issues (certainly plausible) then Sly just did the same thing in this thread.

The fuck are you on about? I've made fun of dude's pictures before and I've posted my own picture and was made fun of. Don't fucking single me out like that over some off handed comment, especially after I've already apologized for it.

Pretentious cunt.

I'm not entirely sure I did single you out... no... wait, I am sure. I quite emphatically didn't. You'd think the phrase 'just another page' would convey that easily enough.

What I was commenting upon was the general attitude towards women displayed by a section of this community; where upon whenever one under the age of 65 is displayed, under any circumstances, half a dozen people will either show up saying they want to "bone the shit out of that" in order to prove to everybody how heterosexual they are, or if the general consensus is that "boning the shit" out of aforementioned women is an unappealing prospect then said emphatic heterosexuals will instead content themselves by making unpleasant comments about her appearance.

Like I said; it reminds me of boys in elementary school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back