• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got to call you out Nate

Just saw the picture...how the fuck could Nate have know she had leukemia?! She looks like a completely normal young woman to me. Kind of chalk white, but who the fuck isn't in the Rust Belt?

don't forget the muslims and the christians sly :p

as far as im concerned It was an incident and Nate apologised, job done, now lets all move on....

You have got to be fucking kidding me, Deej. I said "Turks" once, a totally non-insulting term and you went off for like a week.

I mean, yeah let's drop it, but come ooooooooon.

Too much of an over reaction for something that Nate obviously didn't know.

I'm pretty sure it's not even the worst thing I've read today on these forums.

McHammer.gif

Too much of an over reaction for something that Nate obviously didn't know.

I'm pretty sure it's not even the worst thing I've read today on these forums.

The way I see it:
It was out of the bar room
It was relating to some poster he's had little to no interaction with.
It was about some girl who looks like a 16 year old kid.

I think it's bad form. That's not considering the lukemia part which is the oldest Internet guilt trick up there with "My mom's dead" so really whether she's sick or not makes no difference to it.

Though he has apologised, so the matter should be dropped.

Just want to bring this point up again:

I hate to use a member here as an example, but since he puts his life out there, I assume he wouldn't mind.

Let's say IC's wife (God forbid) got sick and IC kept it under wraps. Then one day he post a picture of he and his wife, and someone makes a rude comment about her looks deteriorating... whoever made that comment would get fucking bombarded from everyone on this forum if IC then let everyone know she was sick.

If that scenario had happened instead, none of you would be screaming that "How was he supposed to know?!?!" bullshit unless you already had an agenda against IC to begin with.

And I'm not trashing Nate here, just pointing out the double standard a lot of people on this forum have towards regular members over relatively unknown members. It's pretty pathetic. When someone is out of line, they should get called out on it... it doesn't matter who he attacked with his insults.

If that scenario had happened instead, none of you would be screaming that "How was he supposed to know?!?!" bullshit unless you already had an agenda against IC to begin with.

And I'm not trashing Nate here, just pointing out the double standard a lot of people on this forum have towards regular members over relatively unknown members. It's pretty pathetic. When someone is out of line, they should get called out on it... it doesn't matter who he attacked with his insults.

I was honestly thinking the same thing myself.

1) We've already seen pictures of IC's wife before; we only saw Wolfguy's girlfriend this week. I'd agree if we'd never seen IC's wife before, he posted a pic of her, and someone said something similar.

2) Someone has already called IC's wife ugly. He didn't get shit for it.

3) IC once said in the Board Room that his wife complains about how small his dick is. Some might see this as self-deprecating humor, but I see it as a troubled soul who can only cope with his insecurities through penis jokes. The irony of this situation is that IC has a lot to offer to the world; he is a fine man and his wife's a bitch for failing to look at the myriad other things that he brings to the table. Long story short: IC's wife would have it coming to her.

1) We've already seen pictures of IC's wife before; we only saw Wolfguy's girlfriend this week. I'd agree if we'd never seen IC's wife before, he posted a pic of her, and someone said something similar.

Understandable, but regardless you ultimately agree. Just replace IC with Sly, who does have a girlfriend we've never seen, and then you'd agree with me, correct?

2) Someone has already called IC's wife ugly. He didn't get shit for it.

I vaguely, VAGUELY remember this, and what I remember of it is a couple of people did come to IC's defense. Plus, it's not the same thing since IC's wife isn't ugly and someone claiming she is just comes off as being jealous, especially if they don't have a girlfriend themselves or have shown any evidence of them ever getting a chick that looks better than IC's wife.

3) IC once said in the Board Room that his wife complains about how small his dick is. Some might see this as self-deprecating humor, but I see it as a troubled soul who can only cope with his insecurities through penis jokes. The irony of this situation is that IC has a lot to offer to the world; he is a fine man and his wife's a bitch for failing to look at the myriad other things that he brings to the table. Long story short: IC's wife would have it coming to her.

Tdigs, you're my boy so I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you getting so offended for IC over his wife's joke actually makes you the one who seems insecure about having a small penis, since you're so quick to call someone a bitch just because she makes a joke about a dick being small.

Also, this is ridiculous since IC's wife MARRIED him, so obviously she does see everything he has to offer.

Jesus Christ, why the fuck are we even talking about this? lol My comment wasn't made with the intent to talk about IC's love life, just to show the double standard that exist here. I could have used your wife for the example instead, or even Nate's wife (IIRC Nate is married with kids), and my point would have stood.

You make fun of everything, or you make fun of nothing, everything in between is hypocritical.

Making fun of people on the internet is hypocritical in itself anyway since 90% of the people on this forum here would never say the shit they say on here in person.

Besides, if you just have to be offensive on the internet to release whatever anger you have because of the fucked up shit that goes on in your real life, at least actually be funny. Nate's joke wasn't funny, just cruel. Huge difference, and why I felt the need to create this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back