Goldberg! Should he sign for TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree here. IMO it looks more impressive when Wildcat does his suplex, than when a musclehead like Goldberg does his.
That's because Wildcat actually has in-ring psychology and can pace a match with numerous angles of attack. He wrestles in an exciting manner. Goldberg comes across as someone who barely commands use of his opposable thumbs. He's like a shaved ape with MMA gloves.

OK OK! If this is going to be an all out flame war then mod please close it. Look i agree wildcat has great in ring performance, and he is one of my favourite wrestlers. But goldberg had great strength and you have to admit fans in wwe and wcw did like to see his matches.

To end my thoughts on this,a man who had the worst wrestlemania match of all time at what is considered to be one of the best wms, should not compete in what is being called better then the WWE right now (by some). Go ahead, have this topic closed just to show that everyone on here who posts agaisnt Goldberg,Goldberg's moveset or Goldberg in TNA has better points and are 100 % correct. Having strength really dosent matter because its not like every strong wrestler is great. People in WCW (the eight to 10 year olds) enjoyed Goldberg the same as people nowadays enjoy John Cena, In WWE actualley i remember him being booed alot. One more thing, on my oringinal post i said the four Goldberg fans bc i obiously know that their are more then four but it actualley ment that he dosent have very many fans.

Ok. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, and that does include me. I just simply wanted to get people opinions on it, which is what i have acheived.

That is true and clearly some of us disagree and some of us agree, And you have obiously created a pretty good 7 page thread if it makes people think about the subject at hand that much and want to state their opinions (unpopular or otherwise).

this is my feeling on it now: i highly doubt that he would cut a couple promos then leave. if he would come back, then he would have a brief stint as tna champion, then retire for good. BUT, as of right now he is not going to come beack ever. Hell he aint even in negotiations with tna, and when he was the money he expected was not offered. also i think red3 mentioned sometime that there is a rumor that goldberg will sign with wwe in 2007. thats total bullshit cause vince and goldberg hate each other. dont get me wrong, goldberg was my favorite wrestler of all time, and i would LOVE to see him go to tna for a little while, but as of right now its just never gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back