Heyman on TNA: "They're not ready for me,"

I still believe Heyman will be at "BOUND FOR GLORY"! I think he will come in as apart of EV2 and than turn on them and be revealed as the mastermind behind "THEY" Accompanied by alot of young, up and coming wrestlers that TNA and or Heyman has signed. Call me crazy but this is where I see this heading and all this talk about TNA not being ready for him is a smoke screen!

When Heyman said he'll chopped the head off of everybody over forthy and Aybss saying last night on "Reaction" that "THEY" are coming and Jeff you don't have a spot makes me think Heyman's behind Abyss's actions!

And furthermore the original "BOUND FOR GLORY" promo said things are going to change forever,Hmmm makes me wonder?

MisterRob gonna go cry now...I await to see how you spin this.

Unfortunately for you I'm not spinning anything. I'm dealing with FACTS and making you look like a complete idiot. It seems you like looking that way because you come back, after already being proven wrong thoroughly, and try to argue how wrong you are, making yourself look like a complete moron while doing it. Good job!

Low-Ki spent the same amount of time in both, he was in TNA after ROH. Not to mention his spot as one of the X-D pioneers.

Except for the fact that he had asked and been granted his release and therefore WAS NOT IN TNA when WWE picked him up. You have absolutely no proof that they signed him based on his work in TNA (what exactly was he doing there, again?) compared to his work in Ring of Honor or anywhere else.

I know plenty about the Horsemen. No, you are just trying to spin it in your favour I said Flair was the manager much like Dillon was the manager. You decided to spin that as "Flair is exactly the same as Dillon" hypocritez111111. So again learn the meaning of the word dumbass.

Stating the facts aren't spinning it. You're the one who referenced Flair being J.J.Dillon, I proved you wrong, and now it seems like you can't even remember what argument you said yourself. Douche.

Maybe you never saw his promos against Dinero? And how does "Kazarian, I could beat you" sound like a baby? Oh it doesn't.

Who cares about his promos against Dinero? Actions speak louder then words. Him having temper tantrums and pouting because Flair was showing Kaz some favor proves he was a baby. And all you have to do is look at this week's Impact where Flair stole the spotlight, made it pretty much all about himself, and even stated that he got Matt Morgan as a bodyguard for HIMSELF. Why would the manager, if he's not the one leading things and the one whose MOST important in the group need a bodyguard? Yeah, I thought so. Wrong for the sixtieth time.

He was standing in the middle, the first to hit anyone. And he went after Dreamer the leader of the opposite faction.

Nah, it was just a clusterfuck. Don't try to pretend as if it was well orchestrated.

And Eric Bischoff used to come out and gloat when the nWo did shit, does that change Hogan and Nash from being the leaders of the nWo? No. What about when Paul Bearer used to control the Undertaker? It was still the Undertaker you were watching.

I'm pretty sure the BOSS is the leader of a group, this goes for anything, including the real world in business. A manager may be a leader of the lesser people, but the manager's still controlled, takes orders, and is LED by the owner of the company who has the TRUE power.

And who cares whether you were watching Undertaker, he was still being LED by Paul Bearer.

You're a spin doctor.

You're not only wrong, and have been proven to be wrong, but you're also a dumb ass for not accepting that.

Ugh, it really is hopeless you just keep spouting this crap out. "Oh AJ wants to impress a legend of the business that means he's a lackey". Fuck off seriously. By your understanding everyone with a manager is a lackey.

Nope, not everyone. But AJ Styles certainly is.

I swear people said the same thing about some guy being a clone of Buddy Rogers. Can't remember who that guy ended up being :confused:

Ric Flair was a clone of Buddy Rogers, no one denies that. He took Buddy Roger's gimmick.

And allowing Styles to be himself? That isn't going to work as a heel. Styles has "been himself" for most of his career, people like AJ when he's "himself". To get a good heel reaction you need to make him go against everything he was, that's why it works.

Actually, douche, Styles has been a heel many times in his career. He was a heel in the early stages of TNA and was quite successful at it, by being a cocky heel who could back up what he was saying. He could've been the exact same, there was no need for him to wear a robe, call himself the next Nature Boy, and pretend to be something he's not. And it doesn't work, that's why people still aren't buying into it. That's why he's the Television champion instead of the World Heavyweight champion.

Really so Beer Money are acting differently? Kaz is different to how he used to be? No they aren't, you are a fuckwit.

Nope, I'll admit, Kaz isn't different at all. He's still the same bland robot just standing alongside the others wishing he actually belonged.

He's their manager, a veteran manager of course he has some level of power in the group. If this actually has to be broken down for you to this level, Flair is the General but AJ is the Captain. Which means when it comes down to the action AJ leads. Just like every faction with a manager ever. HERPA DERPA DERP.

Oh right, so you're saying Vince McMahon wasn't the leader of the Corporation? You're saying Paul Heyman, Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon weren't the leaders of the Invasion angle for WCW and ECW? You're saying the Jackal wasn't the leader of the Truth Commission? I could go on and on about how completely WRONG you are. HERPA DERPA DERP.

- The "big surprise" for TNA's Slammiversary that Dixie Carter teased on Twitter last month was, as far as TNA was hoping, going to be Paul Heyman but a deal couldn't be reached. Tommy Dreamer was then assumed to be the surprise after he debuted.

TNA is really hoping Heyman will appear at Victory Road. TNA officials expect Heyman to come to their company but the bottom line is he has not agreed to yet. TNA wants him, expects him to come in and are willing to give him almost anything he wants.

It's said that TNA's condition internally has gotten much worst over the past few weeks. The feeling is that they need a savior and nobody can think of anyone else but Heyman.

Source: F4Wonline.com

The wrestling observer ran the story as well, it came directly from Vince Russo's mouth, Tommy Dreamer, Mark Madden, the list goes on and on. Maybe you've been hiding under a rock, but all of those sources are far more credible then your opinion.

Nope, ever since the rumours started flying I've always been against it so try again. The once consistent part of those rumours has been that Heyman wanted financial control and that's a death sentence, his statement here of cutting guys like Angle is plenty of reason to keep him away.

Except that they didn't want to keep him away.

Sigh, do you know how many album Nirvana sold before Cobain died? Do you know how many sold after? Same deal with ECW. Thanks to the WWE, ECW has gained a much larger following post-humously. With a number of ECW alumni working in TNA, I see no issue in TNA using the name to get over more of their talent.

Thanks for proving my point AND proving you were wrong. Yes, Heyman's ECW has meant quite a bit and still clearly does.

Two weeks ago. He had a match, had the supershow and now it's this week. You haven't seen Jay for one week. OMGZ Call the FBI his push has stalled!!!!!

And he just had a match this week and jobbed to Mister Kennedy in the World Championship tournament. So he's become a mid-card jobber who is no longer in any major storylines, great rub!

Yeah you beat this guy. THAT'S BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!!! His last match Doug Williams interfered so it seems the next feud is Lethal vs Williams for the X-title. Now tell me how that's "backwards" I'm dying to know.

A clear example of this is the fact that the whole EV2.0 vs. Fourtune angle is backwards with the ECW guys as the faces coming into a company that isn't even there's and the Originals who are defending their company and their spots are somehow the heels. That has so many issues with it,, especially with the payoff to the angle, it's not even funny.

Well I must say you do seem like the type to play WoW so enlighten me.

I've never played WoW in my life. That's another thing you're wrong about. Are you EVER right?

I didn't think so.

And since you're too stupid to know the answer, a raid is going into another promotion and taking their top talent from them to sign for yourself, just like WWF and WCW did to ECW back in the day. You see, the talent taken has to be important talent to the promotion. The talent also has to be WORKING FOR THE COMPANY at the time of the raid. Both of those are where you fail miserably in your examples.

CM Punk worked in a lot of places not just ROH.

Yes he did, good job. But he signed with the WWE while working IN Ring of Honor. In fact there was a whole angle done in Ring of Honor based around Punk signing with the WWE, including Punk signing his WWE contract ON the Ring of Honor World championship that he held at the time.

Learn your shit, please.

2002-2006 vs. 2002-2004 and 2006-2008. I think TNA wins.

Clearly you can't do math. I think you're stupid.

yah he was so fed up that after he left he came back to do motion capture on their video game months after his contract ended. Man he must've hated them.

Maybe that was part of his CONTRACT? You know, the contract he'd have to fulfill still before being released from it (clearly you know about as much about business as you do television; very little). The FACT is he asked for his release, he got it, and he clearly didn't want to be in TNA any longer. Those are all facts.

Doesn't mean he wasn't there.

Someone give this guy a cookie!

He was in TNA, he left, he was picked up by the WWE. I stand by my point.

He was picked up by the WWE two years later. The WWE clearly didn't notice him in TNA and then wait TWO YEARS to sign him. He was signed while being a Ring of Honor wrestler, which he had still been while being in TNA as well!

I still believe Heyman will be at "BOUND FOR GLORY"! I think he will come in as apart of EV2 and than turn on them and be revealed as the mastermind behind "THEY" Accompanied by alot of young, up and coming wrestlers that TNA and or Heyman has signed. Call me crazy but this is where I see this heading and all this talk about TNA not being ready for him is a smoke screen!

When Heyman said he'll chopped the head off of everybody over forthy and Aybss saying last night on "Reaction" that "THEY" are coming and Jeff you don't have a spot makes me think Heyman's behind Abyss's actions!

And furthermore the original "BOUND FOR GLORY" promo said things are going to change forever,Hmmm makes me wonder?

This would be interesting. I'm sure TNA fans who are bashing Heyman now would turn around and start calling him a genius too and praising everything about it.

Yes very interesting! I think BOUND FOR GLORY is going to be huge this year for many of these possiblities?

1.A New TNA World Heavyweight Champion

2.The possible debut of Paul Heyman

3.A possible debut of new Tna Stars

4.A possible Hulk Hogan Heel turn at the location where he first turned heel and joined the NWO!

5. It also could be Kurt Angles last match in TNA

6.The end of the Fortune/EV2 fued!

7.And it's going to be refreshing to not have it in the Impact Zone!

Seven I can think of right now and I'm sure there's some I can't Think of right now and some more sure to come? This Bound FOR GLORY could be WRESTLEMANIA level Hyped come the next few weeks! I'm so excited I haven't been this excited for a wrestling event possibilty since Wrestlemania X7!!!

Except for the fact that he had asked and been granted his release and therefore WAS NOT IN TNA when WWE picked him up. You have absolutely no proof that they signed him based on his work in TNA (what exactly was he doing there, again?) compared to his work in Ring of Honor or anywhere else.
I think at one point he was undefeated for 6 months as X champion.

Stating the facts aren't spinning it. You're the one who referenced Flair being J.J.Dillon, I proved you wrong, and now it seems like you can't even remember what argument you said yourself. Douche.
Unless you can quote me saying "Flair is exactly like Dillon, nothing more nothing less" then you can suck it.

Who cares about his promos against Dinero? Actions speak louder then words. Him having temper tantrums and pouting because Flair was showing Kaz some favor proves he was a baby.
Isn't a "temper tantrum" and I'd love to see some footage of that, usually made up of words?

And all you have to do is look at this week's Impact where Flair stole the spotlight, made it pretty much all about himself, and even stated that he got Matt Morgan as a bodyguard for HIMSELF.
Matt Morgan?

Why would the manager, if he's not the one leading things and the one whose MOST important in the group need a bodyguard? Yeah, I thought so. Wrong for the sixtieth time.
Try, he's a frail 60 year old who could get his ass kicked by anyone backstage, so he needs a meathead to protect him.

Nah, it was just a clusterfuck. Don't try to pretend as if it was well orchestrated.

These must be those "facts" you keep talking about, you ever notice how opinionated your facts are?

I'm pretty sure the BOSS is the leader of a group, this goes for anything, including the real world in business. A manager may be a leader of the lesser people, but the manager's still controlled, takes orders, and is LED by the owner of the company who has the TRUE power.
Go watch Entourage which is a group that links to wrestling much easier than trying to compare business, the manager controls things behind the scenes but the leader is the main actor/wrestler.

And who cares whether you were watching Undertaker, he was still being LED by Paul Bearer.
And Bearer still sat in the back never leading the fight.

You're not only wrong, and have been proven to be wrong, but you're also a dumb ass for not accepting that.
This is coming from someone who constantly claims to have "the facts" and so far has posted opinion.

Nope, not everyone. But AJ Styles certainly is.
More evidence of those "facts" you love.

Ric Flair was a clone of Buddy Rogers, no one denies that. He took Buddy Roger's gimmick.
So Ric Flair took a pre-existing gimmick and ended up being one of the greatest of all time, I'm trying to see where AJ taking it is wrong?

Actually, douche, Styles has been a heel many times in his career. He was a heel in the early stages of TNA and was quite successful at it, by being a cocky heel who could back up what he was saying.
He was shit and no one bought it. He couldn't back up what he was saying because at that time he couldn't say it. The only time AJ as a heel worked previously was Prince AJ when he was hard for Karen Angle.

He could've been the exact same, there was no need for him to wear a robe, call himself the next Nature Boy, and pretend to be something he's not.
Sure there was.

And it doesn't work, that's why people still aren't buying into it. That's why he's the Television champion instead of the World Heavyweight champion.
LOLWUT? "You suck as Ric Flair's protege, have a title". Good job.

Oh right, so you're saying Vince McMahon wasn't the leader of the Corporation?
Don't remember saying that.

You're saying Paul Heyman, Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon weren't the leaders of the Invasion angle for WCW and ECW?
Austin was.

The wrestling observer ran the story as well, it came directly from Vince Russo's mouth, Tommy Dreamer, Mark Madden, the list goes on and on. Maybe you've been hiding under a rock, but all of those sources are far more credible then your opinion.
When did Russo say it? Short of showing me an official statement by someone in TNA at the time of the rumours arising you can suck it. Meltzer posts incorrect bullshit all the time. He's a hack. Madden is even worse, the guy essentially claims he can break the law go online brag about it and not get caught? Give me an official source.

Except that they didn't want to keep him away.
So you've got TNA press releases saying they wanted him? You've got Dixie Carter issuing a statement like "We want Heyman in TNA!". No, you don't. You have nothing. Still waiting on those facts you brag about so often.

Thanks for proving my point AND proving you were wrong. Yes, Heyman's ECW has meant quite a bit and still clearly does.
Yeah ECW 10 years after it died on the back of DVD's produced by another company, PPV's and television all produced by another company with minimal involvement from Heyman is still popular. Here's the question how popular was ECW when Heyman was calling the shots? And how popular was it when McMahon stamped his name all over it?

And he just had a match this week and jobbed to Mister Kennedy in the World Championship tournament. So he's become a mid-card jobber who is no longer in any major storylines, great rub!
He's 26. He's not ready for a main event push. So he lost a match to a more established young star. So what, he goes on to feud with Williams for the X-title. That's about where he needs to be in his career right now.

A clear example of this is the fact that the whole EV2.0 vs. Fourtune angle is backwards with the ECW guys as the faces coming into a company that isn't even there's and the Originals who are defending their company and their spots are somehow the heels. That has so many issues with it,, especially with the payoff to the angle, it's not even funny.
Actually it makes a fairly decent amount of sense, it plays on nostalgia. Case in point, rewind to 2005-2006 when Cena and Orton were coming into their own as the main eventers of the WWE. Say they brought back Austin and the Rock to feud with them. You think they could ever get people to boo Austin and Rock? Of course not, it's the same with this angle. It's far too difficult to make people choose between what have become glorified figures going up against TNA staples. It's quite possible we'll see a double turn during the feud, you don't know if we will or won't. Yet you're already criticising a 2 week old angle and you wonder why people don't agree with you? You're the king of pessimism.

I've never played WoW in my life. That's another thing you're wrong about. Are you EVER right?
Coulda fooled me.

Clearly you can't do math. I think you're stupid.

2002-2006 = 4 years 2002-2004=2 years 2006-2008= 2 years so both = 4. My math is strong.

Maybe that was part of his CONTRACT? You know, the contract he'd have to fulfill still before being released from it (clearly you know about as much about business as you do television; very little). The FACT is he asked for his release, he got it, and he clearly didn't want to be in TNA any longer. Those are all facts.
The contract he got released from 6 months prior? Interesting.

He was picked up by the WWE two years later. The WWE clearly didn't notice him in TNA and then wait TWO YEARS to sign him. He was signed while being a Ring of Honor wrestler, which he had still been while being in TNA as well!

Are you talking about Ki? Because he was picked up by WWE and thrown in developmental for over a year. He wasn't in ROH. If you're talking Punk big deal, due to the structure of TNA contracts much like WWE ones yo can't pick people up until they're released from them. By your very limited definition of a talent raid no company that utilizes no compete clauses can be raided. I stand by the opinion that talent raids can occur whenever the situation involves taking wrestlers from one company and taking them to another. You don't, big deal. Doesn't change the fact that Heyman has no place in TNA and that they don't want him or need him.

From Eric's monthly radio spot on Monday Night Mayhem
http://www.mondaynightmayhemarchives.com/july10/070510.mp3
If we are indeed closer to seeing Paul Heyman sign with TNA and take over the creative direction of the company:

"I've heard the Paul Heyman rumor over the last few months, and I know that Paul has talked to Dixie so there has been some conversation, but I don't know what Paul's plans really are. I don't talk to Paul on a daily basis, and if Paul was to join TNA, I think it'll be a big asset, but I don't know what his immediate plans are."
From an Eric interview this month:
http://www.go386.com/jawbreaker/2010/08/interview-with-eric-bischoff.html
Q: Anything on Paul Heyman coming in, Vince Russo going out and Tommy Dreamer playing a role in the head writer's position?

A: "The whole EV2 story line was something I pitched in February of this year. It wasn't a Tommy Dreamer idea. Tommy's a great guy and has great experience. I called Paul and suggested to Dixie (Carter) and Vince Russo that we should reach out to Paul and see if he was interested in coming in. I don't think it will happen with Paul. He is looking for something different. I don't think Dreamer will be involved in creative. We have a solid team, with great chemistry. We've had great success the last couple weeks and months."

They still haven't talked to Paul at all in any capacity for anything?

I think at one point he was undefeated for 6 months as X champion.

Thanks for the TNA championship fact; one you're not even sure of. But that still doesn't prove that WWE picked Low Ki up based on his time in TNA and not based on his time in Ring of Honor, or anywhere else for that matter. You couldn't prove it so you started grasping at straws again.

Unless you can quote me saying "Flair is exactly like Dillon, nothing more nothing less" then you can suck it.

So you don't remember what you said and you're wrong, but don't want to admit it? I got it.

Isn't a "temper tantrum" and I'd love to see some footage of that, usually made up of words?

It's easy enough to find!

Try, he's a frail 60 year old who could get his ass kicked by anyone backstage, so he needs a meathead to protect him.

Oh, of course. So why does no other manager need a bodyguard? It's probably because everyone's out to get Ric Flair because he's the one BEHIND everything Fourtune's done. The fact you still can't grasp this is really pathetic.

These must be those "facts" you keep talking about, you ever notice how opinionated your facts are?

Nope, that was my opinion. It just so happened that it was actually a clusterfuck.

Go watch Entourage which is a group that links to wrestling much easier than trying to compare business, the manager controls things behind the scenes but the leader is the main actor/wrestler.

And next you'll be telling me Professor X wasn't the leader of the X-Men.

And Bearer still sat in the back never leading the fight.

Never leading the fight? He led the Undertaker down to the ring, controlled him with the Urn, and all Undertaker was at that time was a zombie who did whatever Paul Bearer wanted. Why are you even arguing this? You're an idiot.

This is coming from someone who constantly claims to have "the facts" and so far has posted opinion.

Nope, I have facts all the time. You're just too stupid to accept the truth.

More evidence of those "facts" you love.

Nope, that's general opinion.

So Ric Flair took a pre-existing gimmick and ended up being one of the greatest of all time, I'm trying to see where AJ taking it is wrong?

That's because Flair needed that gimmick, AJ Styles doesn't. That's because that gimmick WAS Flair, but that gimmick ISN'T AJ Styles. You see, Flair lived that gimmick and was that gimmick so it worked perfectly for him. AJ Styles is the exact opposite of that gimmick, which is why it doesn't work. Which is why it's forced and not believable.

He was shit and no one bought it. He couldn't back up what he was saying because at that time he couldn't say it. The only time AJ as a heel worked previously was Prince AJ when he was hard for Karen Angle.

Clearly you never watched the old TNA. Your opinion is not fact, actually it's just plain wrong in this situation.

LOLWUT? "You suck as Ric Flair's protege, have a title". Good job.

Sorry to tell you but when you were the face of the company, the World champion, the top guy, and suddenly you're the mid-card champion nowhere near the main event pictures, that's a very clear drop. That's a very clear demotion.

Don't remember saying that.

Funny cause Vince McMahon had the same role Ric Flair has now. Thanks for proving me right, douche.

Austin was.

Sure he was, since he came on to their side half way through the Angle.

When did Russo say it? Short of showing me an official statement by someone in TNA at the time of the rumours arising you can suck it. Meltzer posts incorrect bullshit all the time. He's a hack. Madden is even worse, the guy essentially claims he can break the law go online brag about it and not get caught? Give me an official source.

I've given some official sources. But ATT has also gone out of his way to own you all by himself with more proof. So yes, TNA and those involved with TNA have gone to lengths to try to get Heyman and they've wanted him. Just because you're bitter because he's walked away doesn't make it any less FACT. Nice try, douche.

So you've got TNA press releases saying they wanted him? You've got Dixie Carter issuing a statement like "We want Heyman in TNA!". No, you don't. You have nothing. Still waiting on those facts you brag about so often.

:lmao:

Yeah ECW 10 years after it died on the back of DVD's produced by another company, PPV's and television all produced by another company with minimal involvement from Heyman is still popular. Here's the question how popular was ECW when Heyman was calling the shots? And how popular was it when McMahon stamped his name all over it?

The details don't matter as much as the end result. You can try to spin it any which way you want to but you're still wrong, and it's proven by the entire product TNA is giving right now. The one you're WATCHING.

He's 26. He's not ready for a main event push. So he lost a match to a more established young star. So what, he goes on to feud with Williams for the X-title. That's about where he needs to be in his career right now.

I'd be more likely to believe that Flair was just using Lethal to keep himself in the spotlight until this whole Fourtune vs. EV2.0. angle started.

Actually it makes a fairly decent amount of sense, it plays on nostalgia. Case in point, rewind to 2005-2006 when Cena and Orton were coming into their own as the main eventers of the WWE. Say they brought back Austin and the Rock to feud with them. You think they could ever get people to boo Austin and Rock? Of course not, it's the same with this angle. It's far too difficult to make people choose between what have become glorified figures going up against TNA staples. It's quite possible we'll see a double turn during the feud, you don't know if we will or won't. Yet you're already criticising a 2 week old angle and you wonder why people don't agree with you? You're the king of pessimism.

Yeah, because the Rock never came back as a heel, right? Austin was never a heel during the Invasion angle. No, of course they could never get anyone to boo Austin or the Rock. :rolleyes: The storyline's ass backwards, nice try. And I'm quite sure, seeing people's reactions and opinions, more people have agreed with me on this angle then they agree with you.

Coulda fooled me.

You're very easily fooled. You're also wrong all the time.

2002-2006 = 4 years 2002-2004=2 years 2006-2008= 2 years so both = 4. My math is strong.

Sounds pretty even to me.

The contract he got released from 6 months prior? Interesting.

If that is true, and I doubt it coming form you, Low Ki isn't in control of the schedule of the video game or it's voice over. Game development is a long process and has it's own time table, you know? And he still didn't want to work IN the company, hence why he left; FACT.

Are you talking about Ki? Because he was picked up by WWE and thrown in developmental for over a year. He wasn't in ROH. If you're talking Punk big deal, due to the structure of TNA contracts much like WWE ones yo can't pick people up until they're released from them. By your very limited definition of a talent raid no company that utilizes no compete clauses can be raided. I stand by the opinion that talent raids can occur whenever the situation involves taking wrestlers from one company and taking them to another. You don't, big deal. Doesn't change the fact that Heyman has no place in TNA and that they don't want him or need him.

I was talking about CM Punk, but Low Ki was indeed in developmental for a year, and before that he was in Pro Wrestling Guerrilla for a year after he left TNA, so clearly he wasn't grabbed right up by WWE right out of TNA, and clearly the no compete clause had nothing to do with any of it. Nice try.

TNA had nothing to do with CM Punk's signing, so once again the no compete clause had nothing to do with it. CM Punk was in Ring of Honor. And I don't have a limited definition of a talent raid, I have a factual one. You just don't have a right definition of a talent raid.

And as has already been proven, you may think Heyman has no place in TNA but that's just YOUR opinion, it's not even the opinion of TNA who do/did want Heyman and tried to bring him in. So, as always, you're wrong! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back