Goldberg! Should he sign for TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldberg is a horrible wrestler. I'm glad we established that. He ended Bret Hart's career and who knows what other career he could kill? I don't think they should sign him and if they do, then it should just be to cut promos and wrestle every once in awhile.

I could simple say the same for Owen Hart who ended Bone Cold Steve Austin 's career but I didn't cause I disliked Steve Austion WCW made athlete and he is the worst wrestler if GOldBerg where to ever face him hehehe
my money is on Goldberg as for the above statement don't be so ignorant!
Goldberg never ended his career he had a stroke but he is thinking of joining TNA so wait and see!:headbanger:

i believe goldberg should sign with TNA mainly because i think he is really good. if he does sign i reckon he should train with sting (his friend) and angle so that he can improve it. his moves are already powerful and good but he needs to expand them abit. he can draw alot from the people that loved wcw because they would want to see sting and goldberg possibly going for the title. he could have some great feuds with the likes of samoa joe, angle and abyss. i cant imagine a big feud with sting because they both seem like great faces. its a shame that he wont sign with russo in the company but i can understand why. it was russo that brought wcw down and treated goldberg really bad. also he will probably want to win alot so in the contract say he loses around 60% of the time.

all in all i think goldberg could bring some ratings and some money.

Swanton4Life you are right and if they get grandpa Hogan it would make TNA the most watchable program in family households
TNA offered money to Goldberg but he turned them down cause he wants to spend time with his newborn son but when Goldberg was chasing TNA they didn't make the quick move to sign up quickly the idiots cause they wanted to concentrate on their talented wrestlers!
Anyways don' t be suprised if you see Stone Cold Bill GOLDBERG in TNA but this year

Pros - Maybe the four Goldberg fans will be really happy to see him beating good talent

Cons-
Has no wrestling ability
Wont be that big of a draw
Why waste the money
They would prolly put the belt on him
That would forever discgrace the title
Hes also one of the most boring workers ever

Why be so negative? All posts are accepted but the thing is thats being stupid, because more than 4 people have said they are fans on this thread ALONE. So don't be contradictive of yourself, it doesn't look good.

Pros - Maybe the four Goldberg fans will be really happy to see him beating good talent

Cons-
Has no wrestling ability
Wont be that big of a draw
Why waste the money
They would prolly put the belt on him
That would forever discgrace the title
Hes also one of the most boring workers ever

Why be so negative? All posts are accepted but the thing is thats being stupid, because more than 4 people have said they are fans on this thread ALONE. So don't be contradictive of yourself, it doesn't look good.

that's funny. You try to correct him about how many fans he has but don't try to counter anything else.

i hope goldberg doesnt appear in tna.i agree with pretty much everything wctonewgitty said.Only i'd like to add one reason of mine.
Which Tna star would he give a severe concussion to and end their career?

I think in 07 youre gonna see either Goldberg, Lesnar or Jericho in TNA. I doubt all three, but you will see one of them I am sure. Plus, more likely than not TNA will be getting Mysterio and RVD, which will be awesome.

^I'm open for all the above mentioned, except Goldberg. TNA needs Goldberg like I need a case of the bubonic plague. Brock isn't likely to be a possibility for TNA for quite some time due to WWE's court injunction. However, the others will hopefully be making the switch.

Goldberg is the truth and every one of u Know it that's why u all don't want him in tna cuz he will domominate over therr jus like WCW , WWE ( while he was there) And Tna is next!!!!!!!!!

:wtf: Justin_son;126353]Goldberg is the truth and every one of u Know it that's why u all don't want him in tna cuz he will domominate over therr jus like WCW , WWE ( while he was there) And Tna is next!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ok, i will admit, he is a hard hitter. It just all depends on if he can realise that he is getting old, and needs to pass on some of his 'legacy' to the new wrestlers. I'm sure him and sting would work very well together.

Goldberg is the truth and every one of u Know it that's why u all don't want him in tna cuz he will domominate over therr jus like WCW , WWE ( while he was there) And Tna is next!!!!!!!!!
Uh, no. Not in the least. Goldberg needs to learn to dominate a wrestling school first, buckwheat. He also needs to focus on not kicking other workers in the head and help usher them into a stroke. And actually, Ron Killings is the "truth" so I don't know where you're coming from with that one.

Apologies for my negativity but i just think that Goldberg is the past and this is the present, TNA one day might need him but right now i think i would rather see what makes me wanna watch TNA already, innovation. Which Goldberg woudent offer any, I dont really think he did in the first place. Goldberg is to then as Batista is for now, a great match is rare and the only time they have them are when they are facing great opponents. (Ie-HHH vs Batista) (goldberg -Jericho). I also believe that Goldberg would not draw because as i said, hes just not innovative enogh for TNA, I think that we have all seen Stalling Suplexes and spears, I think ill stick with my flip piledrivers and six sides of steel thank you.

Also, Goldberg (the name sorry i forget the #s,) Can you recomened me a really good goldberg match ? i have seen tons and tons of his matches and nothing has really impressed me, is their something out of WCW or something lesser known that is actually decent ?

^No, there isn't really any of his matches worth a tenth of the hype surrounding them. His match with DDP at Halloween Havoc 1998 was pretty decent. I mostly liked it because Goldberg screwed up his spear and rammed his skull into the mat.

Thats his best match ? are you serious ? I have seen that, I guess its mediocre for a GB match but still, wow. Then again tho, it was With DDP whose work i really enjoy, i liked his program about being able to hit the diamond cutter from anywhere. Kasey, what are you opinions on DDP ?
I think i would much rather see Dallas page back again then Goldberg.

well i think i just about give up, goldberg is never goin to come back to anywhere, the chances of him going back to the wwe in the summer of 07 is impossible, and he isnt even in contract negotiations anymore with tna, so thers no point of makin threads like this anymore, cause sorry to say this but goldberg115 ur just kiddin ur self if u think hes gonna go to tna

Thats his best match ? are you serious ? I have seen that, I guess its mediocre for a GB match but still, wow. Then again tho, it was With DDP whose work i really enjoy, i liked his program about being able to hit the diamond cutter from anywhere. Kasey, what are you opinions on DDP ?
I think i would much rather see Dallas page back again then Goldberg.
The majority of his matches never made it past five minutes and the majority of the times Goldberg tried, they sucked. Badly. DDP worked well with him because DDP's forte was selling and making his opponent look amazing. He made Goldberg's offense look like he was getting run over by a Mack truck. DDP is one of the most underrated wrestlers in the last decade. He's a true example of working your ass off despite what everyone else says about you and possessing an internal drive and commitment to get to the top. He did more in the twilight of his wrestling years, than most guys can accomplish in their physical primes. And hell, anyone that can make Hulk Hogan and DDP look good definitely deserves some props. Besides, DDP has one of my favorite all time quotes in an interview with Savage. Here's the clip. The look on Macho's face is beyond priceless. As for your other question, I wouldn't want to see DDP come back as he's too old (surprisingly) to make the kind of impact he would've a decade ago. Goldberg, as far as I'm concerned, is the worst move WCW ever made and I'd want him back far less than DDP. They eliminated the fire that kept that WCW steamrolling over McMahon's ass when they pushed Billy One-Note. If Goldberg had even half of DDP's commitment to performance, he'd be as good as Kurt Angle. That's definitely not the case, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZzCQM6TIMc

how is he the worst move wcw ever made if wcw started getting more fame because of goldberg...to a certain point they fucked up the angle because they kept going with his streak but it wasnt a bad move it was just misused

.to a certain point they fucked up the angle because they kept going with his streak but it wasnt a bad move it was just misused

They were alot more deserving people of a monster push that goldberg got that could actually carry a match over the 1 minute mark and not just have 3 moves.I would say back in the day in wcw people like Chris Benoit,Chris Jericho,Perry Saturn,Dean Malenko,etc.. people that could actually wrestle and half ass cut a promo, unlike the "you're next" shit that spew from Goldturd's mouth,were more deserving of being in the main event and holding the world title.Goldberg was made to look like such a badass and anyone who truly watched wrestling and didnt hop on the bandwagon in the goldturd heyday hypefest could see right through his 'amazing' arsonal of spear, kick and jackhammer and realize what a crock of shit that wcw was trying to spoonfeed us.Goldberg doesn't have any wrestling ability whatsoever as evidenced by the discussion of his best match a few posts above this one.His best match has him botching his own signature move( waitt since he only has 3 moves does that make them all signature?).I think everyone thinking goldberg is so awesome are also the same ones who believe this incarnation of dx is the be all end all while all that proves is how low some of our expectations are for wrestling anymore and why mcmahon pulls the shit he pulls and why some of started to watch tna.

Look, a very good friend of mine who is a friend with some of the wrestlers in TNA Knows goldberg has signed a TV deal with Spike, and there is a very likely chance that he will cut one or two promos, maybe the odd match, so it could happen.

GoldBerg's Best match was with THE PEOPLE'S Champion the Rock to me he kick out the rock bottom and elbow which was BULLSHIT

Goldberg is overrated period. i think the only reason why this guy was big is because WCW made the guy. they made him undefeated. in WWE he was nothing he had a HORRIBLE match against lesnar and he had horible fueds. he should stick to acting.

how is he the worst move wcw ever made if wcw started getting more fame because of goldberg...to a certain point they fucked up the angle because they kept going with his streak but it wasnt a bad move it was just misused
How is he the worst move ever made? Oh, that's real easy. WCW circa 1998 had one of the deepest rosters in the history of the business. From top to bottom they had it all. Cruiserweights, heavyweights, tag teams, old stars, young lions. They had the kind of roster Vince McMahon would've been creaming his jeans to get a hold of, and they mismanaged it right down the pisser. Eventually, Vince did get a hold of a lot of it and his company was even based around some of those guys for the last five years. Instead of pushing wrestling action that was competitive and unpredictable, they gave us the most canned, pre-planned piece of $hit in Goldberg that the industry had ever seen. He was the star at the helm when WWF began handing them their ass. Their complete overpushing of a talent who had ZERO in-ring abilities other than to be a two-trick pony (spear, jackhammer) left other much more qualified individuals out in the cold and it basically negated any competition he may have had. Hell, that's why they tuned in to see Rock vs. Foley for the WWF title as opposed to a ten-second squash of Goldberg smearing Wight's fat ass in a match that was shorter than an Oompa Loompa. No sense in tuning into Nitro when you already know that it's going to be more of the same $hit you've seen for the last year. This is what they forgot when they were dumb enough to import him up to Stamford years back. He sucked there, too. No matter who they fed him. It wasn't going to change the fact that he needed to spend five years of solid work in the undercard actually shaping up his game. I could write a book on this.

U jus mad cuz he beat lesner 1...2...3 no matter how horrible that match was
Actually, it was scripted to go the other way until Vince found out Brock was leaving the company to go try out for the Minnesota Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back