General WrestleMania XXIV Discussion

I would love to see Randy Orton retaining his title and then Jeff Hardy winning the belt using the MITB Brief-Case and I do believe it's very possible that this will happen, they want to push Jeff and if Triple H or John Cena wins the belt they couldn't sell face vs. face PPV's...

I don't believe that they will make an ECW Title Match either Tag Team Titles Matches.

My Predictions of Matches and Outcomes

Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton©
(WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MAIN EVENT)

- Triple H wins, duh. Cena, take a step on the sidelines buddy.

Undertaker vs. Batista vs. Edge©
(WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP)

- Likely, there will be nothing else to do with Batista since likely, HBK will take on Flair, though I'm hearing Hogan wants to. Anyways, Triple Threat Main Events at Mania we shall get. Undertaker makes his streak, 16-0.

Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels
(CAREER THREATENING MATCH)

- Considering HBK is inducting Ric Flair into the Hall of Fame, what better than to have HBK who is doing so and is one of Flair's good friends, face off with him. Shawn Michaels ends Flairs career in an epic match.

Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, MVP,
Rey Mysterio, Kane, Shelton Benjamin,
(MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH)

- MVP, I'm going with MVP. Hope WWE does something unpredictable here.

Chavo Guerrero vs. CM Punk
(EXTREME RULES MATCH)
(ECW CHAMPIONSHIP)

- CM Punk wins.

J. B. Layfield & Great Khali vs. Finlay & Chris Jericho

- Figured a cross feud here. JBL/Y2J and Finlay/Khali. Don't see them doing anything else with Khali. JBL and Khali wins.

Mayweather vs. Big Show
(BOXING VS WRESTLING)

- Mayweather wins. Big Show will get his ass knocked out. They ain't paying an undefeated Mayweather to just come and lose a match to the Big Show, come on now.

Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James vs. Maria©
(WWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP)

- And Mickie James become your new Womens Champion.

WWE Title: Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton
-Hard choice but I'm going with Cena or HHH. More than likely Cena though. >.<

World Title: Undertaker vs. Edge
Another hard one to choose from but I'm going with Taker. Why end such a winning streak? Should be a good match though.

ECW Title: CM Punk vs. Chavo
-I see Chavo retaining here. I'm not too sure about the chance of this match happening but I cannot see them not having some sort of ECW Title match here.

US Title: Matt Hardy vs. MVP
-I see MVP winning one more time here and then dropping it at maybe Backlash. If not then there will be too many title changes.

Boxing Match: Maryweather vs. Big Show
Maryweather to win. Could be a fun match. Just like the one at WM15.

Women's Title: Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (vs. Mickie James)
Candice came back last night, distracting Beth so that basically solidified Beth vs. Candice, but Mickie didn't look finished with Beth either so she might be in it. Candice to win, no doubt.

Playboy Tag Match: Melina/Jillian w/Santino vs. Ashley/Maria
I see this being boring with Maria and Ashley winning. Then they take their clothes off at the end of it! >.<

MITB: Jeff Hardy vs. Shelton vs. Morrison vs. Miz vs. Kennedy vs. Kane vs. Chris Jericho vs. Batista (don't ask about the last two, they're bound to go to Mania somehow.)
-Shelton or Kennedy (again) to win.

Career Threating Match: Flair vs. Michaels
-Epic match with Michaels winning and the two shaking hands and celebrating at the end.

Tag Match: Finlay/Hornswoggle vs. McMahon/JBL

Good card this year IMO.

Here is the way I would have booked wrestlemania:

1) Jericho vs Michaels vs Hardy, Triple Threat Match for Number 1 Contendorship
-this could easily be the best match on the card. i dont even think i need to explain the possiblities here. i was thinking perhaps michaels vs hardy, then i thought hardy vs jericho, and i read someone say jericho vs michaels, so why not make a triple threat?? this number one contendorship does come into conflict wiht the MITB tho

2) Cena vs Batista, Nontitle Match- One thing that really pissed me off about the cena return was that he did not need to be in the title match to have a huge main event-type match. we all know this match is coming eventually, and it seems like its been in the works for a while, so why not have it this year?? batista doesnt seem to be doing anything now, and cena was making his surprise return. this couldve been huge, they couldve invaded each others shows for weeks and really make it a nasty grudge fued. the crowd would love it

3) Triple H vs Orton WWE Title Match- Basically unfinished business from No Mercy finished at Wrestlemania

4) Taker vs Edge World Title Match- obviously

5) Flair vs Hogan- Lol i couldnt think of a good opponent for flair so why the hell not. let the two old dudes battle it out. lets say they have a score to settle.

6) Finlay vs CM Punk, ECW Title, hardcore rules- Have CM get back the championship and have the one wrestler whos pretty much always hardcore: Finlay.

7) Kennedy vs MVP, United States Title- these two have grown up in the WWE together, even teamed together, and Kennedy needs to head back to SD and get his swag back. This seems like an even matchup.

So there is MY wrestlemania card, tell me that isnt rock solid. i think i accounted for everyone who mattered

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton©

HHH pedigrees Orton, Cena FUs Triple H and pins Orton (turning HHH heel)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Undertaker vs. Edge©

Taker remains undefeated, then Vickie and Edge break up after she costs Edge the title

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
MVP© vs. Matt Hardy

Hardy returns and defeats MVP (MVP joins the world title picture after)

CAREER THREATENING MATCH

HBK ends Flairs career and they hug after the match (lots of wooooos).

MONEY IN THE BANK
Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy vs Chris Jericho vs Chavo Guerrero vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs John Morrison vs Carlito

Jeff Hardy without adoubt he's so over he's unstoppable

J. B. Layfield & Vince McMahon vs. Finlay & Hornswoggle

Finlay & Hornswoggle win and celebrate

BOXING VS WRESTLING
Mayweather vs. Big Show w/ Shane McMahon

Mayweather wins They wouldn't pay Mayweather to just come and lose a match to the Big Show

WWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Beth Phoenix© vs. Candice Michelle vs. Mickie James vs. Maria w/ Santino Marella

And Mickie James become your new Womens Champion, Santino screws Maria out of the title.

I guess this isn't happening now. Thank fuck. It's had come to a logical conclusion after NWO, so there was no need to continue it. The one thing this feud had going for it was the potenial mic battle between the two. That didn't happen, certainly nothing stood out. It could possibly be the most pointless feud of all time.

I guess this isn't happening now. Thank fuck. It's had come to a logical conclusion after NWO, so there was no need to continue it. The one thing this feud had going for it was the potenial mic battle between the two. That didn't happen, certainly nothing stood out. It could possibly be the most pointless feud of all time.

Actually, it did was it was completely entitled to do. Put Jericho into a feud and bury him in the midcard while Triple H shuffled the deck and put Jeff Hardy up top to "make" another star. It worked to perfection.

Thank God this match isn't happening. Jericho is way too fucking talented to be stuck in a feud with a fat piece of talentless crap like JBL. The guy is terrible and should have stayed retired. Now Jericho will get buried more by being stuck in a pointless MITB match.

Yeah after NWO, nothing happening then raw the other night(me thinkin ok they're brewing something up wit jericho, finlay, JBL. Jericho comes in to save Horney) but noo.... nothing. Looks like their final match was raw in which Jericho won (with umaga destroying both of em at the end) But its good to see... fat JBL, who is extremely rusty vs Jericho who is also rusty just doesnt cut it. Hopefully he'll be put over in smackdown, turn heel and rule the smackdown world! :p

they should make this match IF matt is ok to return by mania this match could be the start of a big push for matt as he deserves it after so long. Him returning as what i call "gothic" matt like he was with the hardyz 1999-2002/3 could also be a good idea

WWE Championship
Triple Threat Match
John Cena vs. Randy Orton (c) vs. Triple H
Triple H wins after hitting the Pedigree and getting the 1-2-3 on Orton.
e
World Heavyweight Championship
Streak versus Title
The Undertaker vs. Edge (c)
Taker wins ofcourse after a Tombstone becoming the new World Heavyweight Champ and remaining undefeated at Wrestlemania.

Floyd "Money" Mayweather & Batista vs. The Big Show & MVP
Since there is nothing else for Batista I see him taking Rey's place in this one. Also, I feel MVP deserves to be involved in a "big" match such as this, atleast one thats gunna be hyped up this much. Mayweather and Batista win.

Career-Threatening Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair
HBK wins after Sweet Chin Music, 1-2-3. Afterward HBK leaves the ring to allow Flair to celebrate.

Women's Championship
Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix 'The Glamazon' (c)
Beth retains the Womens Championship.

Hornswoggle Custody Battle
Mr. McMahon vs. Finlay
I can see Foley being the Special Guest Referee in this one. Finlay wins and gets custody of Hornswoggle.

I Quit Match
'Y2J' Chris Jericho vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Hopefully we get some sort of match between these two at Mania to end their fued. Jericho wins after makign JBL say I Quit.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison vs. Kane vs. Umaga vs. Matt Hardy vs. The Miz
Jeff Hardy wins obviously. Matt makes his return in this match.

Tag Team Championship
Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Carlito & Santino
Carlito and Santino become the new Tag Team Champions.

I think that is something every Matt Hardy fan wants to see. If only to see Matt return for Wrestlemania. Besides when Matt was on RAW when Randy Orton "kicked him where his appendix used to be" He said when he came back MVP better watch out.

Teddy Long vs Vickie where winner is new GM of SD! Long picks RVD or Hogan, Vickie picks chavo or something. Mysterio should get involved too.

Card's stacked as it is, Chavo will probably defend the ECW title, RVD and Hogan aren't in the company anymore, and Mysterio's injured. Not gonna happen, sorry.

ECW Championship
Chavo[c] vs. Kane
- i hope we don't see chavo vs. punk again. if that is the case, then kane seems to be next in line.

I'd actually love to see Kane as the new ECW champion. Chavo's boring and undeserving, and if they give it back to Punk, where's he going to go with the title, you know? He's ready to be moved towards bigger and better things, as the ECW title should be used for midcard talent like Carlito and Shelton. Kane deserves a championship run, but he's a small fish in comparison to those that are in the WWE/WHC title scenes, so the ECW title would suit him very well.

With new enlightenment...

WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. HHH
Triple Threat Match

I called this one. This time, I think HHH pins Orton and wins the WWE title, setting up the HHH vs. Cena feud.

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker

WWE didn't give up on this one. Undertaker can easily overcome Vickie and the Edgeheads to go to 16-0 and once again win the World Heavyweight Title.

Career Threatening Match

Why Shawn Michaels? What the hell? Unless McMahon hires Hulk Hogan to go heel, it really doesn't make sense for Shawn to retire Flair. Although, I could see McMahon coming and saying it's a retirement match, and saying the loser of the match is forced to retire. That would make more sense.

United States Championship
M.V.P. (c) vs. Matt Hardy

I'm not giving up on this yet. Even though Matt hasn't made one appearance, it's time that he step up. Hardy wins the U.S. strap in what could steal the show, and MVP moves on to feud with Taker.

Tag Team Grudge Match
Finlay and Hornswaggle vs. Vince McMahon and J.B.L.

The "wrestling god" relegated to beating up midgets? I could see JBL moving on to feud with HHH (a feud 3 years in the making, remember Wrestlemania 21?) but Finlay and Hornswaggle get the win with a lot of shilleigh help.

Women's Championship
Beth Phoenix vs. Candice Michelle vs. Mickie James vs. Victoria
Fatal Four-way

Phoenix keeps the belt in a hard-fought match. Not all of the faces can win. Poor Mickie James...

Money in the Bank match
Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Umaga vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz vs. Tommy Dreamer

Although Hardy's push shouldn't have to end, somehow I see Kennedy winning this again. Would McMahon want two rewinds from last year, with Taker winning the World Heavyweight Title AND Kennedy winning another Money in the Bank? I say either Hardy wins it but loses the Intercontinental title to Kennedy the next night on RAW, or Kennedy wins it and sneaks in the triple threat match to win the WWE title. [If that happens, then Taker vs. Edge would be the last match of the night; I can't see Wrestlemania ending with a heel winning the WWE title again]

World Tag Team Titles
Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly vs. Santino Murella and Carlito

Santino and Carlito win the tag team titles. Like I said, not all of the faces can win...

ECW Championship
Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. C.M. Punk

I think the WWE had this in mind with John Morrison and with Chris Benoit. Have C.M. Punk finally win the ECW title on the biggest stage. This time he'll get his second title reign.

Batista and Floyd Mayweather vs. Big Show and Shane McMahon

It's a high profile match for Batista and Big Show, and it sets up a feud between them that doesn't have to be for the title. Batista and Floyd get the win.

I was thinking about Cenas undefeated streak at wrestlemania, 4-0, however if he began a streak it would probablly heighten animosity via cena haters saying he is a wannabe undertaker or some crap. I think it could be fantastic if they made michaels flair the absolute main event, it could be the greatest match ever even taking into account flairs age, imagine, grendest stage of them all, michaels flair both in teard as they battle it out. Aweasome. And Taker is not afraid of laying down for younger guys, he did offer to lose to Orton at 21 and edge is 5-0 (not counting 23 where he was taken out) so who knows???

hey man, you seem to know your stuff, can you tell me why the fans at ppv arent cheering their asses of for randy, if you guys think about it, he is the only one who isnt caught up in the bullshit backstage politics and is highly respected as sticking up for other guys against hunter michaels. Cena is Vinces boii (i still respect him) and HHH might as well be called "The Dominator" when conerning him backstage. I think Orton should drop the belt but he had a great reign and will probablly be getting cheered over both cena and HHh

Well Thank god that I don't have HDTV, because $70 For WrestleMania 24 in HD, no thank you I'd rather see WrestleMania 24 in Non HD for $55, and I am going to order WrestleMania 24 on PPV for $55. But realy $70 for a PPV, heck I could go to WrestleMania for cheeper than that. I think that WWE schould make Non WrestleMania PPV's $30, and WrestleMania $45, I mean if the price is lower more people buy thus more money.

This has the making of another great Mania? with an action packed show. The triple threat match for the WWE Title should be good, wont come close to the Benoit/HBK/HHH one, but should be good because I could see either HHH or Cena walking out the champ, I want Orton to win, but dont expect that to happen. Edge/Taker should be the main event, especially if Edge is going to end Takers' streak. Last years Batista/Taker match was great, expect the same here. The MITB match will be typical, entertaining, and should have plenty of stars this year. Add the Mayweather/Show, probable Michaels/Flair, Finlay/McMahon, and whatever else they want to throw in this is shaping up to be a great show that i am really excited to see.

Anybody else feel that its a shame we're wasting our time with Mayweather/Big Show and the Hornswoggle angle? I'd much rather have seen a tag title defense or something than those, especially since the outcomes are so ridiculously outspoken and predictable. If Mayweather and Finlay lose, I'll eat the only hat I own.

updated/predicted card

Triple threat Match
orton v. cena. v. triple h

I hope triple wins this one. He cant turn heel by feuding with cena because he will still be cheered alot. So maybe if hardy wins mitb that can help turn him heel. If kenedy wins mitb cena will win this match if hardy wins it'll be orton or triple.

WHC
Edge v. Undertaker
should be the best match of the evening

Money Mayweather v. Big Show
wont be that great of a match but still a big mony match so im looking forward to it.

Ric flair vs. HBK
this has classic written all over it.

Smackdown vs. Raw
I see it being Umaga vs. Batista. Because Batista has nothing to do. Despite how terrible batista is i see this being a good match.

playboy bunny match
I see this being no more than a piss break.

MITB
confirmed
y2j v. hardy v. kenedy v. shelton

predicted
v. punk v. morrison v. paul bruciial v. pulumbo

i see this because they are the only ones who could be on it because of what the card is shappping up to be.

I see hardy or kenedy winning this one.

No Holds Barred
Vince and JBL vs. Foley and Finley

this one is hard to deterimine. They pulled a big twist last night. This might have something to do with the "deal" that finley an d vince had. Whatever it is i am not 100% sure what the match will be this is just speculation.

ecw title
chavo v. kane
with what the rest of the card is this is the only other logical solution. Unless they put punk in here in which case kane would take his place in mitb.

US title
MVP vs. Hardy
this should be the oppening match. It will be a great match and it should get the fans pumped for the rest of the show. If hardy is not back in time i see MVP taking pulumbos spot inn the mitb or possibly defending against batista, but then i dont know who umagas or how regal likes to say it umangas opponent will be.

I haven't watched ECW but I read the review. And Punk is the new number one contender. Please tell me they aren't going to have another Punk vs. Chavo match. Least not at Mania? It's already been established that it's a mid card title. Thanks to challengers like Morrison, Miz & Burke. And Chavo in the Ruble, so he could win a real title. Just please have Punk win it back then have a different opponent at Mania, or just put them in the MITB.

I haven't watched ECW but I read the review. And Punk is the new number one contender. Please tell me they aren't going to have another Punk vs. Chavo match. Least not at Mania? It's already been established that it's a mid card title. Thanks to challengers like Morrison, Miz & Burke. And Chavo in the Ruble, so he could win a real title. Just please have Punk win it back then have a different opponent at Mania, or just put them in the MITB.

Thankfully, they're having it next week on ECW instead of on the ppv, as the match is going to be boring as hell and won't be eating up any Wrestlemania time. Either Punk wins it and has a match against someone else at 'mania, or Punk loses and is thrown in the Money in the Bank match. If he loses, I think the next in line to beat Chavo would be Kane (and thusly, Punk would take the place of Kane in my prediction for who will be in the MITB match).

edit...

WWE Title: Fatal four way
Randy Orton vs Triple H vs John Cena vs Jeff Hardy

Ya thats right Jeff Hardy, he wins the MITB and instead of saving it, or waiting to wrestle a beat up champ, he puts him self in the main event.

Retirement match:
Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair

For this one its not just Flair career on the line HBK puts his one the line as well.

Playboy Bunny Match:
Maria and Candice Michelle vs Beth Pheonix and Ashley or Melina

Stupid match, none the less I think Ashley gets in this instead of Melina.

WHC Title vs Streak:
Edge vs The Undertaker

Nothing less then a classic, what you get is close to the same match as last years Batista vs Taker.

Street Fight:
Vince McMahon vs Finlay

A bunch of guys get in this match, from JBL, to Hornswoggle and maybe some others. Plus you get a pure blood bath

Giant vs Boxer:
The Big Show vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Not much of a match, but its going to have tons of hype.

MITB:
Jeff Hardy vs Chris Jericho vs Mr. Kennedy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Chavo vs JBL vs Batista vs Kane

Could be some other guys in this, none the less I'd put my money on it being the worst MITB match yet.

ECW Title:
CM Punk vs RVD

5 star classic and show stealer of WM24

US Title:
MVP vs Matt Hardy

MVp finally drops the title, ends the fued, and moves on after the WHC.

Raw vs Smackdown vs ECW:
raw Umaga vs Khali vs Big V

Be a joke if ECW isn't thrown into this mix some how, and why not match up 3 of the biggest in one match. Plus its 3 heels so it could get interesting.

* Battle of the Tag champs:
Raw tag champs vs SD/ECW Tag champs

I'm very sure it wont happen, but it would be so great to match up the 2 teams to make up 1 tag champs for all 3 brands. But main reason I don't think this would happen is due to that WWE doesn't like tag title matches at WM and this would put the card at 10 matches, which they don't put 10 matches on any WM cards like they use to.

Confirmed:

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP &#8211; Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H
--Either Triple H or Cena wins and they feud with each other afterwards. I still don't think that Triple H will be able to successfully turn heel, nor will Cena be cheered like a heroic champ, but they probably want that to be the case. Should be a decent match, but nothing special.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP &#8211; Edge vs. Undertaker
--Undertaker wins the title and they continue to feud for a few more ppvs. They're two of my favorites, but the thing that I'm looking forward to the most is that we won't have to see Vickie's hideous face as much after the angle ends.

CAREER ENDING MATCH &#8211; HBK vs. Ric Flair
--Michaels wins. Flair has a moment in the ring afterwards. We're saved from seeing the old man who can't wrestle dominating up and coming stars.

MONEY IN THE BANK &#8211; Jeff Hardy vs. Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin (vs. John Morrison vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Kane vs. ?)
--Too hard to guess who will be in it. If MVP doesn't have a match against Hardy, and if Punk isn't in an ECW title match, then they'll be in here somewhere. No matter what, though, Hardy will win it. Hopefully, afterwards, they start a Kennedy/Y2J feud.

PLAYBOY BUNNY MATCH &#8211; Candice & Maria vs. Beth & Melina
--We've said it before already. Piss break, pointless match, who cares.

BRAND SUPERIORITY &#8211; Umaga vs. Batista
--I really wish Umaga would win, but he won't.

USELESS CELEBRITY STUFF &#8211; Mayweather vs. Big Show
--Unfortunately, they wouldn't have booked Big Show to just beat the living shit out of Mayweather, which would be far more entertaining. Mayweather is coming off as the heel in this feud with his arrogance and I'd love to see the guy get injured and start weeping like a baby. However, he's the celebrity guest appearance, and they never lose.

Predicted:

HORNSWOGGLE SITUATION &#8211; Finlay vs. JBL
--More likely than Finlay versus McMahon, it seems, as JBL has nothing to do outside of it. Maybe they'll have a tag team match and add in McMahon and Hornswoggle or Foley. Either way, Finlay wins and we might see the end of Hornswoggle...at least I hope so.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - MVP vs. Matt Hardy
--Unless they STILL want to prolong it. This feud's lost all its steam months ago. Hardy should win, but I don't care anymore. If they do prolong it, then MVP will be in the MITB match and Hardy will just stay on the sidelines for another 5 months.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly vs. Santino Marella & Carlito
--This is, of course, unless they do it on Raw. Carlito and Santino win the titles from Rhodes and Holly, who have done NOTHING with the titles since winning them, though I still think its helped Cody a little bit in his progress.

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP - ?
--Hopefully not CM Punk against Chavo. I'm so sick and tired of that. However, that's the most likely option. I'd rather see Punk stay off the title and get drafted to Smackdown, and have Kane as the ECW champion, so I keep hoping that Punk will be in the MITB match instead of Kane and Kane will beat Chavo at Wrestlemania for the title. That's probably just hopeless wishing, though, and we'll get Punk/Chavo 58.

Of course the $70.00 dollars they are going to charge for Mania' in HD is a little steep, but the reason they can do is this that people will order the PPV anyways. I mean its Wrestlemania, anyone who calls themselves a wrestling fan and has the means of ordering it will or at least should. If the NFL charged for the Super Bowl, most football fans would pay to see it. Mania' is the grand daddy of them all in Sports Entertainment and people will pay good money to see it, which is why they charge so much. I dont think Mayweather has anything to do with it as i dont think they payed him anymore than they gave to Trump, if they did they are stupid, but thats for a different thread. Its pretty simple, as long as people like me keep ordering Mania', they will keep on raising the price.

The only thing on the card that interests me right now is Edge vs. The Undertaker and Flair vs. Michaels.

ECW is a waste, the Tag Team titles hold no prestige. I forgot who the champs were until I read your post. Same with the IC title.

Hornswoggle-McMahon is disturbing, Cena-Triple H-Orton, not interested in watching CENA in ANY match and Money in the Bank is a yawner angle, unless they are going to add a stip that the briefcase must be defended at least once a month until it is cashed in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back