General No Way Out 2008 Discussion

Yeah it would be too soon to put him in the title picture... but for some reason i can see him having a role in one of the elimination chambers ( say, they find khali destroyed backstage, not knowing what happened and BIG SHOW comes out, replaces him in the chamber) and btw it could be any superstar but i picked khali cuz he plain out sucks and is gonna bore the EC match... but anyway NWO should be interesting at the least.

I'd rather them do that to Big Daddy V. Nobody likes him, and I think the WWE should acknowledge that nobody wants to see him in the match. Honestly, I could see that happening. It seems relatively likely.

WWE Championship- John Cena vs. Randy Orton(C)- I must say that I am torn in this match, I want Orton to win, but there is NO WAY IN HELL that they will have Cana lose clean. The more and more I think about it, the more and more I see a clean win for Cena to set up Cena-HHH 2

World Heavyweight Championship- Edge(C) vs. Rey Mysterio- This is one of those predictable matches, I wish this was TLC or Ladder, that would be sick, Edge will undoubtedly retain to set up (Edge/Taker)

RAW Chamber- Triple H vs. HBK vs. JBL vs. Y2J vs. Hardy vs. Umaga- What a great chamber this is, I just wish Kennedy was in it instead of that fat ass piece o' shit JBL, NO DOUBT in my mind that HHH and HBK will be the final 2, which would actully be exiting. Hardy will do something crazy and JBL and Y2J will do crap.

Smackdown Chamber- Batista vs. Undertaker vs. Finlay vs. Khali vs. BDV vs. MVP- What a shit chamber this is, BDV and Khali kill everything, bad move to put MVP in this type of match, not his style in my opinion. I hape Big Show shows up and replaces either Khali or BDV. Neverless, the final 2 will be Batista and Undertaker with the Deadman winning it with a tombstone on the steel.

Career Match- Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy- I am so sick of Kennedy getting buried by the likes of HHH, HBK, and now Flair, I mean give me a break, the guy is the friggin future, If I were him I'd screw WWE and go to TNA.

Predicted Matches

Womens Title- Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James- Who Cares, honestly???

ECW Title- Chavo Guerrero vs. CM Punk- I hope I am wrong with this but they cant leave Punk off the PPV, he is to over, Chavo will win though.

MARIA WILL ANNOUNCE THAT SHE WILL BE ON THE COVER OF PLAYBOY!!

I really think that WWE should go all out and have an ECW Elimination Chamber. Two is already too many so they may as well go totally overboard. It would probably be the best one of the night anyway. Pretty much all the wrestlers in there would have a similar styles. But they would all bust there asses to make it the best E.C. possible. WWE needs to think of a way to get fans to care about those wrestlers, there's no better way to do it.

I really think that WWE should go all out and have an ECW Elimination Chamber. Two is already too many so they may as well go totally overboard. It would probably be the best one of the night anyway. Pretty much all the wrestlers in there would have a similar styles. But they would all bust there asses to make it the best E.C. possible. WWE needs to think of a way to get fans to care about those wrestlers, there's no better way to do it.

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. And I don't consider two to be over doing it. I think its making the match seem less important to just toss it around multiple times. (Kinda like T.N.A.'s Lockdown p.p.v.)

Although unfortunately I couldn't see them doing an E.C.W. Elimination Chamber, simply because who'd fill it? Shelton Benjamin, John Morrison, The Miz, Tommy Dreamer, Elijah Burke and who? Kingston? In my opinion, thats what is should be.. as noone would know who'd come out the true winner.

But the thing is, I see E.C.W.'s Championship not even being defended at Wrestlemania. I think the Champion will end up being in the Money In The Bank match.. which would defeat the purpose, and cause people to complain more. But come on.. Chavo Guerrero v. Kingston? C.M. Punk v. Shelton Benjamin? I'd love to see either match, albeit, not at Mania.

Although unfortunately I couldn't see them doing an E.C.W. Elimination Chamber, simply because who'd fill it? Shelton Benjamin, John Morrison, The Miz, Tommy Dreamer, Elijah Burke and who? Kingston? In my opinion, thats what is should be.. as noone would know who'd come out the true winner.

Yeah I'd have those participants. See Benajmin in Ladder matches to see what he'll do to make an impression. Same with Morrison. Dreamer is also supposed to be Hardcore. So why not? Make it another Extreme E.C. But add as many weapons as possible. It'll get a reaction, something that wouldn't happen otherwise.

As for Kingston. You'd imagine he'd be the next in line to face Chavo (he is a face isn't he?). So as a new wrestler having him win would eb a huge boost. You never know he might even get over, and a match between him and Chavo at Mania might draw some heat.

I think that the elimination chamber matches will be good for no way out it hasnt seen any good matches for a long time i see more people getting interested in this PPV and new crowning of champions like john cena and the wwe championship or rey rey winning the WHT I cant wait for the chamber matches Quoting tazz "this is gonna be a rocketbuster!!."

WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) v. John Cena
Orton will either drop the title to Cena or retain by disqualification. Either way, I don't see Cena getting beat clean. It should lead up to either a triple threat between them and Triple H or just Cena v. Triple H for the gold at WM 24.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge (c) v. Rey Mysterio
Edge retains setting up his WM feud with Undetaker.

ECW Championship: Chavo Guerrero (c) v. CM Punk
I think Punk should win the title back unless they plan on letting him be a possible Money in the Bank winner for WM. Punk should win, but Chavo could lie, cheat, and steal.

Raw Chamber Match: HHH v. HBK v. Y2J v. JBL v. Umaga v. Hardy
Triple H wins, I don't see any of the others winning besides Hardy. This should set up a WM feud with Orton and Cena.

SmackDown! Chamber Match: Taker v. Batista v. BDV v. Great Khali v. Finlay v. MVP
Undertaker should win setting up the WM feud with Edge.

Career Threatening Match: Ric Flair v. Mr. Kennedy
While it would be a huge boost for Kennedy's career, I don't see him winning here. Flair wants to go down at WrestleMania and it will probably be to Shawn Michaels, as Triple H will most likely be in the Main Event.

first of i have two agree on Smackdown and ECW they should joined as one.
as for the future elimination chamber matches i do not agree on starting with
Raw's Elimination Chamber it should be the following superstars CM Punk,
HBK,HHH,Jeff Hardy,Y2J,Beth Phenoix next we have ECW elimination chamber starting with John Morrison,Sandman,Sabu,Undertaker,Kane,Tommy Dreamer and certainly not last Smackdown elimination chamber starting with Rey Mysterio, batista,Matt Hardy,Edge,Hornswoggle,John Cena.

thank you
Cporch07

Wait...so you'd want Raw's chamber to involve a woman...ECW's to involve two wrestlers who aren't employed by the company anymore...and Smackdown's to involve Hornswoggle as a legitimate contender for the World Heavyweight Championship?

What I think will happen at No Way Out...

Career Threatening Match: Ric Flair def. Mr. Kennedy (The great one, RIC FLAIR will have his last match at Wrestle Mania.)

ECW Championship: Chavo Guerrero (c) def. CM Punk (Punk will not win, I just don't see it.)

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge (c) def. Rey Mysterio (Mysterio would not be as big as Edge in a main event type match.)

SmackDown Chamber Match: Taker or Batista will win (that would be better for smackdown if one of them won the title at WM.)

WWE Championship: John Cena def. Randy Orton (c) (Cena vs. HHH at WM... that would be a great rematch.)

Raw Chamber Match: HHH will win (I see HBK vs. Jeff Hardy at WM and Y2J vs. JBL in some kind of no DQ match at WM and as for Umaga well he sucks so I don't care what happen's to him.)

John Cena def. Randy Orton via. DQ
Orton will get disquallified, meaning that Cena never truely lost, so he'l get another chance at WM making a triple threat match (HHH,Cena,Orton).

RAW Elimination Chamber
Triple H will win, the only other person who could possibly win in my view would be Jeff Hardy, expect alot of blood in the RAW chamber + high spots from Y2J, HBK & Hardy.

Edge def. Rey Mysterio
Edge will probably cheat in this one, ending the feud.

SD!/ECW Elimination Chamber
Taker Wins, so that set's up the long awaited match against Edge at Mania.

Chavo Guerrero def. CM Punk
I don't expect Chavo to drop the title just yet.

Ric Flair def. Mr. Kennedy
This one should have been saved for WrestleMania. Kennedy could get so much more out of retiring Ric Flair than Shawn Michaels could. Kennedy needs this win, HBK doesnt.
Flair will win.

Should be one of the best PPV's to come along in a while.

;)

I'm going with the Collin RKO dude above who I believe nailed & heres my reasons:

EVERBODY WILL RETAIN THERE GOLDS!!!

CM Punk & Rey Mysterio since the the Royal Rumble having been getting the upperhands on there opponents lately over the past the few weeks so Chavo will steal his match somehow & Vickie will somehow help her "LOVER" win.

For Cena/Orton, Randy will get himself disqualified & possibly the last laugh retaing his belt although John Cena does win the match but no gold. Cena returns at the rumble & wins the rumble match & same as the reason above for those other 2, Cena gets the upperhand throughout the weeks on Orton making him out to be a weakest link. Anyways I can't see them taking the belt quickly off Orton & strap it on to Cena so that at the next PPV WM24 he loses it Triple H. Not Right!! so In my view the champs will prove them all wrong.

Raw Chamber Match, it will come down to HHH & Jeff Hardy seeing that HHH is most likely winning this & Jeff Hardy is like the wild card superstar who starts there & then he makes it to last stop before hitting his championship goal & WM24. Just like the New York Giants!! Yeah Giants!!

Smackdown Chamber we all know its coming down to Batista & Undertaker with Taker winning his first ever Chamber & sets up him & Edge at WM24

Flair beats Kennedy and will move on to WM24 where he'll I'm going to say possibly vs. HBK where Retirement awaits!!

At WrestleMania 24 - Predicting we'll have 3 New Champs

Predictions:

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match:

I don't think this will be much good. But I have to say I'm more intrested in seeing this than the Raw one. Only two people are in the running. Batista & Taker. I think I see Batista & Orton at Mania. So I have to go with Taker. For comedy value they really have to not have Viscera as one of the first two wrestlers. Trying to see him get in a pod would be a highlight of the show.

Raw Elimination Chamber Match:

Anyone else think that anybody other than HHH will win? This match is stacked. But how many of the wrestlers will come out of this looking better than they did going in? My guess is HHH & Jeff Hardy only. I expect them to be the last two, with HHH pinning Hardy after a missed Swanton off a pod.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton:

This match should happen at Mania. It makes more sence than HHH/Cena, or HHH/Orton/Cena. Anyway this match has already been done. I don't see what there is to get excited about. Cena wins. I think anyway.

Edge vs. Rey Mysterio:

Edge wins, if this takes place. I predict Punk interference. I hope this is better than the Rumble match.

Chavo Guerrero vs. C.M. Punk:

Seen it already. Boring. Chavo wins.

Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy:

Flair wins. Kennedy is the wrong opponent. Surley they want Flair to have good matches. So instead of him beating somebody who will become a big star. Have him defeat somebody who is decent, but who wont be effected by the loss. A loss to Flair is bad, nobody lost to Flair until recently.

Overall:

Poor show. But it'll be intresting. It's one of the ''free'' shows in the UK so I'll stay up and watch t. I expect another match to be added. Possibly two. One including Hornswoggle. The other being Holly/Rhodes vs. Santino/Carlito.

No Way Out Predictions

Raw Elimination Chamber Match

HHH will win this match. I dont see any of the other wrestlers winning. Jericho will eliminate JBL to keep their feud going until WM24. I think HBK will eliminate Hardy because last Monday's Raw Hardy pin HBK cleanly.Should be the best E.C. out of the two

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match

Undertaker will eliminate Khali & Big Daddy V.Undertaker & Batista will be last two
in the match.I hope Big Daddy V & Khali Get eliminate as soon as possible but if they're in thee match for a long time it'll be a very bad match.

Randy Orton vs John Cena

Cena will win this cleanly to win the title he never lost or Orton will somehow DQ himself to keep the title & set up HHH/Cena/Orton at WM24

Edge vs Rey Mysterio

I dont know if Mysterio will be healthy enough to wrestle because of his injury but if he does wrestle it'll be a very short match or the Edgeheads will 'injure' Mysterio backstage

Ric Flair vs Mr. Kennedy

Flair wins here then loses at WM24.I hope Kennedy beats Flair but it wont happen

Chavo Guerrero vs CM Punk

It'll be the same match we've seen in ECW for weeks Chavo wins by cheating

Okay, there seems to be a run in Predictions so I'll go ahead and give my own spin on things.

RAW: Elimination Chamber: Triple H. v. Shawn Michaels v. Chris Jericho v. J.B.L. v. Umaga v. Jeff Hardy: The foreseeable ending has Triple H. winning the Chamber to go on to the Main Event of Wrestlemania, to face the assumed W.W.E. Champion, John Cena. Of course things have to go a selective way for that to happen.. and while its likely sure they will, lets not focus on that.. just yet.

I'm greatly excited for this match as a whole, because it has the overall (on paper) ability to be one of the best Elimination Chamber matches yet. They have all the star power they need. Triple H. and Shawn Michaels could end the match, and truly leave it as a mystery on who the winner would be. If anything, Umaga is the odd man out in this match, and in saying that it isn't a bad thing.. its a great thing, simply because if thats your worst option in a match.. then the overall match is amazing.

I think the set-up will be great. Because the Jericho/JBL feud can continue. As well as Hardy having the ability to live in the surrounding hes comfortable with. (things to leap off of, that are remotely higher than a turnbuckle) And Umaga is a destructive force, inside a ton of steel.

Winner: Triple H.

SMACKDOWN: Elimination Chamber: Undertaker v. Big Daddy V v. The Great Khali v. M.V.P. v. Finlay v. Batista: Its amazing how you can go from one of the possible best things to date.. to possibly one of the worst. I truly don't think you can get any more predictable on the winner of this.. and if it truly does end up being anyone other than the Undertaker, you're gonna have more pissed off fans than what you would've had, had Cena retained the Championship against RVD, in New York.

I think that having Finlay and especially M.V.P. in this match hurts them greatly. Simply because neither man has even an outside chance at winning the thing, and in looking deeper, that ultimately means they're no better than the talentless Khali or Daddy V.

Winner: Undertaker

W.W.E. Championship: Randy Orton v. John Cena: The match that should've happened in October. What is there truly to say. I'm not a John Cena fan, and I said from day one I couldn't see Randy Orton being in a Single's Main Event Championship match at Wrestlemania. I guess I screwed myself over on that.

They've been running a promo saying No Short Cuts and a lot of other stuff, about roids. They've been running this promo, with John Cena. You know, I laugh each time I see this promo.. because they opted to take the one guy who didn't fucking EARN a thing, to enter #30.. and was more predicted to win the Rumble, than a basketball player in a midget height contest.

I didn't exactly enjoy their Summerslam match, not because it wasn't good.. but more because it was simply boring. Same with their Unforgiven match, so why should I believe this one will be any different? Plus, I'm not completely convinced Cena isn't still slightly injured.. which means the match could be quick. (which is a good thing on many levels)

Winner: John Cena (Albeit, I wouldn't put it beyond Orton to get disqualified so the Main Event can be a Triple Threat match, somehow.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge v. Rey Mysterio: The match thats in question more than anything, due to Mysterio's injury. Ultimately, if he wrestles, he'll be doing it hurt.. and thats never worth anything, because not only will he risk hurting himself worse, but the match will likely be quick, short and shit.

While I can't say replacing Mysterio with Kane, or someone else would be better to watch. I'd rather see a decent Edge match, than a quick squash thats predetermined due to everyone with internet ability knowing of Mysterio's injury.

Winner: Edge

E.C.W. Championship: Chavo Guerrero v. C.M. Punk: This is quite possibly the worst match on the card, even more so than the SD Elimination Chamber.. simply because its been done every fucking Tuesday on E.C.W. Seriously, it doesn't even have a gimmick, which is the worst thing they could've did.

I suppose I shouldn't be shocked, each match they've had on every Tuesday normally came attached with a gimmick.. might as well make the one you'd have to pay to watch, end in a disqualification. :lmao:

Winner: C.M. Punk (by DQ)

Career Threatening Match: Ric Flair v. Mr. Kennedy: I'd love to say and hope to see Mr. Kennedy win this match, because having him lose.. and lose cleanly at that, is only crippling to his career.

Its not embarassing to lose to a legend, unless that legend has been losing for most of his previous few years. And unfortunately, Flair has been. Kennedy, meanwhile, has had a great career on Smackdown.. and since jumping to Raw hasn't made hardly any type of impact at all. Losing to Flair is only going to drop him further down the list.

Ultimately, I'm almost convinced Flair will lose somehow, with the ending being slightly screwing.. possibly a restart, and then Kennedy will either get Disqualified (which wouldn't hurt him AS much) and Flair's career will continue on.

Winner: Ric Flair (Albeit, I'd like to say Mr. Kennedy)

Overall Thoughts: Regardless of whether you want to admit it or not, this is a very stacked line-up, and for a B-Show PPV, especially the one before Wrestlemania.. its leaving me excited because I'm curious how W.W.E. can top this, for next month's "biggest show of the year."

I have such a high expectation for this Pay Per View, that I'm almost sure I'll be let down.. but dammit, I love the Elimination Chamber match.. and I'm getting two. I hope the Cena/Orton and Punk/Chavo matches are great, and I'd like Mysterio to be replaced especially if he can't go 100%. Finally, I'll just hope for a good Flair/Kennedy match, that doesn't end in complete disaster of Kennedy's career being destroyed by a clean finish.

I think that no way out is too good because 2 elimanation chambers in one night i was excited at first but then i reliased that the matches will be to short, edge vs rey will be short cause rey is a bit injured so maybe that will put time on the elimanation chamber matches these are my predictions:

]ric flair vs kennedy-[/UIf ric doesnt win this match i will be shocked

winner: ric flair

Raw Chamber- I think this si a two horse race either triple hhh or jeff hardy but im going for triple hhh or maybe there could e a upset with hardy winning it

winner: Triple HHH

Smackdown chamber-I think again two horse race Undertaker or Batista probably the undertaker due to the fact about the streak and all that.

winner: Undertaker

Edge vs Rey mysterio-Edge definetly mysterio is just filling in for the card while batista and undertaker are in the chamber.

winner: Edge

Randy orton vs John Cena-Its either gonna go 2 ways

1. Cena wins cleanly
2. Orton gets DQ
Orton wont win cleanly

winner: John Cena DQ

I didnt talk about the ECW match cause i am just wasting my time noone cares well i dont anyway.

Conclusion: I think it will be to short so the chamber matches will be to short so i think they should have done one instead because the match would have been better, but i think it will be interesting because we will find the wrestlemania matches and hopefully the fights will be good aswell.

NWO 2007 Final predictions and evaluation

Something i must ask first...what the fuck happened with the whole Big Show coming back thing??? Maybe he interferes in one of the ECs??? To start a WM feud???

Ric FLair Vs Mr. Kennedy

Welp, this outta be terrible, really. Flair is laborious, and Mr. Kennedy, for all his entertainment factor, still has much to learn about working a proper match. This will probably be full of terrible botches, and a ridiculous clean submission win for Flair. Bad bad bad. Shame shame shame. lol
Prediction : Flair

ECW championship, Chavo Vs Punk

Ugh, like its been said we have already seen it a million times. They couldnt have made this extreme rules??? isnt this supposedly to be the head of a heated rivalry?? so why not make it a brutal fight instead of just ANOTHER ho hum singles match??? Thats been the ilk of WWECW is runnig shit into the fuckin ground just like Morrison and Punk. Honestly I see punk winning this, just simply becuase I cant see them going anywere further with Chavo as champion. He probably shouldve never won anyway, as Shelton Vs Punk is what we are all waiting to see. Punk takes it back, and prepares for the showdown with Shelton at WM. Unless they are planning to have Shelton in the MITB, which in that case, sadly, Chavo probably wins, and we get to see this match another ten times. ugh.
Prediction: Punk

WHC, Edge Vs Rey Mysterio
Welp, I just read that Mysterios bicep is totally torn, so this match is pretty much fucked. Really, very sad. We will probably NEVER get to see this match in the way its meant to go now. Hopefully they just sub Rey out, and allow Kane to sub in. If it ends up being mysterio, we will get a 6 minute squash at best, a deplorable getting jumped before the bell no contest at worst.
Prediction: Edge (going out on a limb on that one, I know)

WWE Championship, John Cena Vs Randy Orton
As lame as it is, they are most likely gonna hot shot the belt back on Cena here. Should be decent, not bad, but not great either, just effective in what its supposed to do, IE set WM, and the showdown with trips.
Prediction: Cena

RAW EC
Should be an amazing match, with a lot of insane bumps, and they could accomplish a lot of things here. They can restore some Umagas cred by having him destroy everyone for a short time, they can further heat up the Jericho JBL feud, they can start a Hardy HBK feud, and they can keep Trips looking strong in a win. I expect blade jobs a plenty, as well as a lot of high spots. Should be insane. Cant wait.
Predictinon: Triple H

SmackDown EC
Meh, itll be alright. I really dont think itll be as atrocious as everyone thinks. I mean yea they have one utterly terrible worker in Kahli in there, but honestly ive never really though big V was THAT bad. You also have MVP, Finlay, and The Undertaker, who are some of the best workers in WWE right now. And Batista has shown some decent improvement in the last year, so I dont this will be too totally awful. Im looking forward to seeing some possible MVP in a face role action against some of the monsters, and just seeing him in what will be his biggest profile match up to date. Not that there is any chance in my mind of anyone besides UT coming out on top.
Prediction: The Undertaker

Overall I feel like this is DAMN stacked for a B show, and am very much looking forward to it. I love the EC, and am interested in how both will go. There is practically no doubt in my mind as to the result of all these matches, but itll still be fun watching them play out. Cant wait for tomorrow night.

Why this show is getting so much praise already is beyond me. Have people forgotten this is the WWE? After the show, everyone will be back to bitching.

My Predictions:

Ric Flair vs Mr Kennedy-

*Yawn*. Jesus fucking Christ why must WWE take 2 of their fastest rising stars in the biz and feed them to a 60 year old hack? Boring match with Kennedy losing via figure four. This whole angle has been a snooze and letting Flair go over guys like MVP and Kennedy is just stupid. I'd like to see a DQ and Kennedy getting a rematch at Mania to end Flair's career and build off the push but I guess that won't happen since good ol' politicking 42 year old HBK wants to do so.

Smackdown! Elimination Chamber:

Snoozer. The only thing that can really make this from being better than the D2D snoozefest is a Big Daddy V splash from the top of one of those chambers. If that doesn't happen, I may just fall asleep. Why MVP is in this match, I'll never know? He'll be eliminated first, then Finlay so Taker can overcome all odds and defeat the monsters. MVP is like a fish out of water, shouldn't he be feuding for a US title match at Mania instead of a world title shot? Undertaker can't even make this one watchable but he'll win by pinning Batista.

RAW Elimination Chamber:

Hell to the yeah, this is what I'm talking about, all of this star power and Jeff Hardy in the same match could lead to a classic. Shit, Hardy, Jericho, HBK and a big ass steel chamber? Fuck yes, I can't wait. This could possibly be the best chamber to date, it's soooo obvious Triple H will win it, but it's been awhile since we have seen a bloodbath with a hell of a lot of talent in one ring. MOTN no doubt, HHH wins by pinning Hardy.

CP Munk vs Chavo Guerrero (ECW Championship):

Who cares?

Kane vs Edge (World Heavyweight Championship):

*Yawn* Too bad Rey Rey won't be able to go, if he does, it'll be a short squash, I predict Edge opens up the show, challenges anybody and Kane accepts come match time. Shit match, Edge wins.

John Cena vs Randy Orton (WWE Championship):

Thought about this one alot and IMO it will end in another WWE DQ to set up a Triple Threat match at Mania. I'm not excited for it, the feud could have been built up more and finished on the big stage at Mania, but HHH wouldn't allow it so now we'll get us a Triple Threat. Boring. The match will be a replay of SummerSlam until RKO costs himself.

Overall, this PPV is getting too much praise, it is by far the most predictable card I've seen in quite sometime, The RAW chamber has a lot of potential to be a damn good one, the PPV, not so much, WWE will find ways to fuck it up as usual.

i complety agree wwe always fucks the shit up
cena will beat orton ...which is fukin bullshit
then beat HH at mania...wtf cena beats HH at wrestlemania....huim sounds fukin familar..o yeah tht happened at wm 22 and was gonna happen at 23 but HH got injured
the 2 men who suk mr. macmohons cock r gonna be at the main event at wrestlemania..its shit lik this tht makes me say....LONG LIVE TNA
i wld prefer 2 see jericho win ..hell hid lik 2 see jeff win more than anything but thts not gonna happen

kennedy is the shit he gives me hope for the WWE
and the nature boy is way past his prime but at mania he will be gone
he is a legend WOOOOOOOOOOO:flair:

I'm just gonna say that I believe there is more to this card then meets the eye. After the whole Cena surprise WWE probably has something up their sleeve. Matt Hardy, Big Show, Kane, Burchill's push starting, Shelton, they all aren't booked but being shown a lot on television these days excluding the first to who's returns are imminent, so as predictable as the card looks I'm not gonna write it off at the moment

I was thinking somethings, would Matt Hardy jump MVP and take in out of EC before it happens setting there feud back in motion, rumors are that Big Show is returning sometime between now and WM so does he return tonight and impact something. Burchill not likely getting anything in ppv, Shelton may interfere in the ECW title match setting Punk/Shelton feud. But all that would make to much sense so it will be boring as hell ppv with all the predictable things.

Here are my predictions:
Flair-Kennedy
Flair wins via submission.

ECW Championship
Punk will take back the title from Chavo.....just not tonight. Punk wins by DQ

WHC
I hate to see Rey Rey injured again because he just came back not that long ago. Regardless, Edge retains

WWE Championship
After watching the video montage about the match, no way Cena. Hate to say it, but he wins back his title after he makes Orton tap out to the STFU

SD EC
I think this will be better than everyone thinks. It will come down to Taker-Batista and Taker tombstones Batista for the win to set up Taker-Edge at WM 24.

RAW EC
This will be the MOTN, no question. It will come down to HHH and Jeff Hardy and HHH pedigrees Hardy to set up HHH-Cena in the main event of WM 24.

ecw title match chavo v pepsi punk

pffft who cares all i would care even if they had funaki as ecw champion ( would be cool but lol )

100 year old flair v talk to much kennedy

flair will win cus he wants to have a final match of his life on the big stage WM

Rey v Edge

was looking forward to this one but now its gona be crap short 4-5 min match cus of rays injury.

Edge is gona win

Raw Chamber:

Should be best match of the ppv ( the only reason i am ordering the ppv )
Triple H will win would put my car on it lol (1976 datsun)

Smackdown Chamber:
Boring Only One men who will win which is undertaker.

Khali worst wrestler ever never have seen him do a wresltling move and big flob daddy v is so fat he needs to talk to jeny graig. Mvp not ready get for main event i do like him but. and finely pftttt he is a old fart. and batista is over his time but he should be ther at the end with taker.

Orton v Cena

Now i dont know what u ppl think. But i recken orton is a very good champ 10 times better then cena he has very good mike skills and personality and makes raw intresting.

As for cena he is a ass licker i hate him i really started hating him when he was like champ for a year boringgggg come on WWE u want ppl to order ur ppv when evreyone knows john cena is gona win all the time.

Cena is probibly gona win then we gona see him beat triple h again at WM borring seen it once before...and have another 1 year or even more cena title reign unless he gets injured and wwe championship becomes intresting again.

So do u guys agree with my predictions ???....replay back

Review:

Chavo Guerrero vs. C.M. Punk:

Ok so I admit it. I was still jerking off over videos on Spank Wire when this was one. I saw very little. It appeared to be very short, and the ending abrupt.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber:

I wasn't really sure why Taker got the Jeff Hardy treatment. But still, and entertaining match. It might have been just me but Finlay and MVP carried themselves like real main eventers in that match.

Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy:

The crowd was dead for this. Maybe the Chamber took it out of them. Or maybe Flair & Kennedy are just a pile of shit. Crap match.

Edge vs. Rey Mysterio:

Crap. But Rey was injured so I didn't expect much. I hope they pick this up again at Summer Slam.

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather:

Intresting. But a real boxer vs. a wrestler is kinda stupid to me. It won't lead to a match, possibly just an enforcer role. This made Rey look VERY week imo.

Randy Orton vs. John Cena:

Intresting match. Cena looked terrible, but I guess he's still ginding his feet again. I wouldn't say this was good or bad.

Raw Elimination Chamber:

Good match. That's all I have to say. Other than it's sad when I wanted Jeff Hardy to defeat HHH.

The Jericho/JBL feud had a logical ending in this match. So it'll probably continue for no apparent reason.

Overall:

Solid but not spectacular.I don't need to see another Elimination Chamber for a very long time. The results were as I expected. No Punk heel turn though, I was wrong about that. But really, after getting an Elimination chamber, why would you want to buy what's shaping up to be an average Mania card?

TheOneBigWill's "take" on No Way Out 2008:

1. E.C.W. Championship: Chavo Guerrero (c) v. C.M. Punk: So, like predicted it opened the show. And to be quite honest and up-front, I was still out getting food when the match started. I got back after it had ended, but what I did hear was Chavo Guerrero went over cleanly. So, since I can't judge the actual match until I find the time to rewind the tape and watch it.. my overall opinion is this...

If C.M. Punk went 2 monthes worth of fighting Chavo Guerrero back and forth on Tuesday and Friday nights, all to lead up to him losing cleanly.. what the hell was the point? And where does this lead them? Quite possibly this is the unofficial push for Kofi Kingston, perhaps?

2. Smackdown Elimination Chamber: Undertaker v. The Great Khali v. Big Daddy V v. M.V.P. v. Finlay v. Batista: To be honest the match gave me more than I had hoped for, because I had originally thought the ending was going to be the Undertaker taking on both talentless monsters. I also liked how they started the match out strong, by playing off the year long feud that doesn't seem like it, with Undertaker and Batista.

The upside to the match, they eliminated both Khali and Big Daddy V first, which was the best possible thing they could've done.. but ultimately it leads you to wondering why even bother putting them in the match, over someone who could've been slightly more entertaining, such as Kane? Also, the bump Undertaker took when Big V hit him into the door, which sent him out of the Chamber.. I'm shocked Taker didn't extend his elbow and create an injury for himself.

I agree with Jake, in saying that M.V.P. and Finlay both carried themselves greatly in this match and have made that extra step forward in becoming possible Main Event wrestlers down the line. The only disagreement with the match I had, was I wished they would've used M.V.P. a bit longer. For some reason, it seems like he got just about as much time in the ring as Khali and Big V.

3. Career Threatening Match: Ric Flair v. Mr. Kennedy: First, the upside. The match was by leaps and bounds better than the M.V.P./Royal Rumble match. I'm glad that Flair and Kennedy at least put on a decently average, or good (even) match. It was solid, without hardly any mistakes, if any at all.

Now, the downside. Ric Flair once again, in less than a solid month, has made another young upstart talent tap out cleanly. Honestly, I really think that if he was meant to go over.. they should at least let him go over the way "The Nature Boy: Ric Flair" would truly go over in winning matches.. via cheating, by hooking the tights, holding the ropes, or using some type of weapon.

Simply making Kennedy tap out does nothing for either guy, except prolongs Flair's stay with this current storyline.. and causes Kennedy to take another long fall down the ladder in making him seem worthless at being anything Main Event, or even upper mid-card worthy.

4. World Heavyweight Championship: Edge (c.) v. Rey Mysterio: Watching this match was simply painful. And no, I'm not talking about the match being awful to watch, I'm talking about knowing that Rey had to of been in a tremendous amount of pain, yet knowing that because of the style of wrestler he is.. he HAD to use his arm to push off things.

I seriously think the W.W.E. could've did a lot better in allowing Rey to just be replaced. The storyline could've even been set-up perfectly, with Teddy Long being in charge for that night. He could've said due to Rey's injury, he was allowing Rey to be replaced by.. "???" and upon Rey's return, he'd be given a one time Championship match. But instead, they wanted for whatever reason, to go ahead with the match.. when really there wasn't even a purpose to it. What? Vickie's redemption.

Overall, the match was as good as it possibly could've been with the type of injury Rey was suffering from. And to be honest, I cringed when he connected on the 619, simply because he had to use that arm to twist himself around the ropes. The finish was almost like deja vu from the Royal Rumble too. I admit, I love the spear in mid-air, but I'm still disappointed that they went ahead with the match. Because all it truly did.. was screw not only the fans out of a possibly better match with anyone else, but it could've injured Rey even worse.. and for nothing.

Big Show's Return Segment: You know, originally I said that I was disappointed that the W.W.E. doesn't seem to learn that boxing and wrestling just don't belong together. But in looking back through history of this company, they've ALWAYS tried to bring boxers into some type of factor. Mohammad Ali was involved at Wrestlemania 1, Joe Frazier managed Mr. T against Roddy Piper in a boxing match at Wrestlemania 2.. jumping ahead, Mike Tyson was the Enforcer/Official at Wrestlemania 14, and Butterbean defeated Bart Gunn in a very eye blinder of a match at Wrestlemania 15. So.. does it shock me that they're continuing the tradition of boxers being involved with Wrestlemania? No, not anymore.

My take on the Big Show's return? As I said in another thread.. I think its stupid that they didn't want him to be just another name/entry in the Royal Rumble.. but instead, they had him return, cut a promo about missing the company, (which is the biggest load of shit since the last time he sat on the toilet) then proceeded to attack not just the smallest guy nearby, but the one thats injured to boot. Wow, impressive.

So, the saving grace of the entire thing? The fact that I spit my Sunkist everywhere, when I started laughing so hard after seeing Floyd Mayweather bust the Big Show's nose. I seriously wanna know if Shane McMahon was telling Big Show.. "Well, fair is fair, and you did say you were a slave to us, so now we're even.. bitch." (I know thats what I'd of said)

5. W.W.E. Championship: Randy Orton (c.) v. John Cena: While I have to admit I was remotely shocked that John Cena didn't actually win the Championship.. I did have a thought that the match would end with Randy Orton getting Disqualified to set-up the possible Triple Threat Match for Wrestlemania's Main Event.

The match itself, was definately the worst they've ever had. It seemed like nothing more than a brawl, and to be honest, it shouldn't of been. I understand that Cena's focus was more or less on revenge because of Orton "injuring" him, but in all seriousness.. the injury was Kennedy's doing, not Orton's. Secondly, if Cena is going to continue being the "Main Guy" in the industry, I'm imploring the W.W.E. to start having him learn how to do something, other than throw punches and kicks. (football tackles, shoulder blocks, and that 5 knuckle shuffle don't count)

All in all, I thought for a moment the match was going to end in a double countout. And when Orton rushed to get back in the ring, I thought to myself.. "What a fucking moron, I would've just stayed out." Then, when Orton hit the R.K.O., I did remotely think Cena might not make it back in.. but then I figured if that happened, Cena wouldn't have any right to complain about being in the Main Event at Wrestlemania. So finally, when Orton hauled off and bitch slapped the official.. I couldn't help but laugh, because in all honesty.. thats the one thing EVERY heel in the business should learn how to do.

When in fear of losing your Championship.. just jack-slap the guy in charge. Its definately something that should go in the first page of a heel's guidebook to Professional (Cheating) Wrestling.

6. Raw Elimination Chamber: Triple H. v. Umaga v. J.B.L. v. Chris Jericho v. Jeff Hardy v. Shawn Michaels: Overall, the best match of the night? Probably, but unfortunately it wasn't what I had hoped it would be. And its my own fault for hyping it too much, with all the talent it had to offer.

First, the shear fact that poor Shawn Michaels got his nose busted on a misque jump between himself and Chris Jericho in the opening minutes of the match.. it basically left Shawn out from the very beginning. He did next to nothing in the entire match, and was a bloody mess for the (lack of) efforts. That pissed me off, especially because I love watching him wrestle more than anything.

Umaga destroying one of the "pod chambers" was predictable, and to be honest I am glad they allowed Umaga to be the main "monster" in the Raw brand Chamber match, especially instead of Snitsky. Umaga is truly an underrated talent to me now, and deserves a bigger push to a possible Championship run. Of course, he'd really need a mouth piece for that, unless watching him carry the Championship in his mouth from show to show is enough "talking."

The J.B.L./Jericho feud could've started the match in my opinion and it still would've had enough heat to boil over into Wrestlemania, which is where its headed anyways. With what all they did do, it was somewhat of a let down.. and the reason why is, the thing about a "heated grudge - feud" is you never really focus on anyone, or anything else.. but that other person. And during the match, when both men were in.. they kinda took their eye off each other until it was time to have J.B.L. eliminated.

Which, upon doing so, I wasn't surprised that he brought in the chairs and ultimately cost Jericho.. and Shawn, their spots in the match as well. Thus leaving.. Jeff fricken Hardy?! Seriously, I think the W.W.E. is simply doing this to toy with their fans. I really do. And I'm completely waiting for any number of Hardy marks to start ranting about how Triple H. had to "cheat" with a steal chair, to defeat Jeff Hardy.

Overall Thoughts: I really feel the show was great, dispite a lot of misques and errors on their part. The only sad and disappointing aspect of the entire Pay Per View, was that mainly everything (except Big Show's return) was predictable. While I couldn't say I knew exactly how each and every little thing was going to happen.. I knew that how everything happened, it was forseeable.

For example, if Cena didn't win the belt, he'd still win via Orton cheating to escape the match somehow. (ala DQ) Edge went over clean, on an injured Mysterio. Taker and Triple H. both won their respective Mania #1. contender matches. Flair is still running down younger talent. And the one surprising aspect, is Chavo went over cleanly. (while I assumed he'd go over, just not cleanly)

All in all, great show.. especially for a No Way Out/B-show Pay Per View. I was happy overall with how each match went, as each one truly went about as good as it could've. (of course they could've ALL been better, I'm sure) Next stop.. Wrestlemania.

No Way Out 2007

Chavito Vs Cookie Monster Punk

You something funny??? I was cooking a pizza and talking on AIM during this match. Making me the third person in a row who cared that much about this lol. From what I did see it was half decent. Same thing as the last 100x they had this, nothing great, but not bad either. I liked seeing Chavo go over clean, but like Will said, im just not sure were they go now. I mean what does punk really have to say after getting beat clean like that???....interested to see what happens on ECW now. 6/10. enough is enough.

SD! Elimiminimination chamber

Everyone is here saying they got much more out of this than they expected...I cant say the same, as I thought all along it would be decent. Pretty good bump with UT from Big V. Big V took a spinebuster from Batista very well. I been tellin you guys that Big V can bump fairly well for his size. And Will and Jake are right, Finlay and MVP represented themselves very well, although I really wish MVP couldve got more time. Nice bump by him flying off the top of the pod, and enjoyed him running around booting everyone when he first came in. 8/10

Flair Vs Kennedy
well, not as bad as RR, but still an abolishment. The fig 4 that Kennedy was supposed to turn into a small package was a GLARING fuck up. There was a lot of very badly telegraphed moves, especially when Flair got off Kennedys shoulders to chop block him. Kennedy obviously just set him down lol. And of course everyone is pissed about the clean submission finish. Honestly, I dont think its as catastrophic as everyone thinks. In 3 months, flair will be gone, and no one will remember that Kennedy tapped to the fig 4 at NWO. I do agree though that if flair is gonna go over everyone, why wouldnt he do it in real Ric Flair fashion, and work some tights and ring ropes??? eh. 5/10

WHC, Edge Vs Rey Rey
Well it was about as good as it couldve been under the circumstances. And Will, im am right there with you, as I cringed about 50 times during the match. Ive had a bad strain in my bicep before and it sucked, very much. I can only imagine the crazy pain mysterio had to be in. Pretty ok match, good finish. 7/10

Big Show and Floyd
"Holy fuck he PUNCHED THE SHIT OUTTA HIM!!!" is exactly what I said. That was pretty sick, and I think it went well. Everyone would say that Floyd wasnt aggresive enough. But anyone who has ever been in, or seen a real fight between two guys of such differing size, knows thats EXACTLY how it wouldve gone lol. Its written that Show did a lot of boxing training since he left, so maybe he and floyd could have a half decent WM exhibition. Either that, or Mayweather will pick a bigger representitive ala Donaldo trump, and that will be a WM match. Hulkster??? LOL highly doubt it, given the recent news. Not sure who else they would use, but Maywetheris smaller than Show by an absurd amount. So IDK. Interesting though, I must say.

WWE title, John Cena Vs Randy Orton
Eh, certainley the worst of their matches. half decent spots with them teasing the cheap inconclusive finish. I found that humorous, as you knew the WWE knew that EVERYONE knew (still following me?) there would be no title change, to set up a WWE title triple threat. I also found it hilarious that they end it with Orton just simply bitch slapping the ref. Good times lol. Nothing more than a brawl pretty much, and not one that carried very well.
7/10

RAW elimination chamber
Fuck it, ill say it. I LOVED THIS. I didnt like the rapid fire eliminations though. Seriously, WTF??? I also really wished we couldve got more 4 way between Jericho, Shawn, trips, and Jeff. I also wish we couldve got more of the three way with Shawn, Trips, And Hardy. I loved the way Umaga HAD to be dispatched, and I loved the usage of Umaga in this. He did exactly as I felt the WWE should book him to do. Sucks he had prolly the botch of the year so far in 2007 LOL. Big props to Micheals for still attempting to sell the move when he was clearly not touched lol. Shawn Micheals, you are the man. I loved the double samoan, and the crash through the chamber. Umaga fuckin owned in this match, and I knew he would.

I reall enjoyed the finish, As I thought they did a good job of creating doubt in maybe just maybe Jeff would pull it off. I liked how they had BOTH guys resort to heel tactics, suprisingly having JEFF beat trips 2 to 1 in cheating lol. More props to Shawn for gutting out the match. I said to myself about 2 minutes before JR and King noticed "what the fuck happened to shawn?? Nothing like that even happened to him ??!?!?" Solid Pedigree on the chair, as it was somewhat modified. good shit.
9/10

Overall, a pretty decent show, and probably one of the best NWOs ever. The title matches were lackluster, both owning to injury though. And both chambers did well. One overachieved, and the other delivered. Good show, definate satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back