Do we even NEED a PPV event in February anymore?

What would you prefer?

• Keep the Fast Lane brand in February

• Bring back Elimination Chamber brand in February

• No PPV's in between Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually throwing in an NXT PPV wouldn't be a bad idea, but I would just do it twice a year. Let those that don't subscribe to the network see what they're missing.

by NXT PPV do you mean taking it on the road and not having it at full sail? Or actually making NXT available through traditional PPV methods? NXT already does 4 specials a year and I wouldn't want them to cut back.

WWE already has free network trials, if someone hasn't subscribed to the network I'm not sure what they're waiting on.

by NXT PPV do you mean taking it on the road and not having it at full sail? Or actually making NXT available through traditional PPV methods? NXT already does 4 specials a year and I wouldn't want them to cut back.

WWE already has free network trials, if someone hasn't subscribed to the network I'm not sure what they're waiting on.

Yea why not. Give them a year of touring around the small arena's and then go to one or two of the hottest wrestling cities and see what happens in a bigger arena. I'm sure there are still fans out there who really don't know what NXT is or have never seen a show.

At the house show I was at this weekend here in Toronto, Tyler Breeze and Sasha Banks were there. Both times the kid beside me asked his mom who they were, he had never heard of them before.

I would say a 3rd option,

Bring back "New Years Revolution with the Elimination Chamber the first weekend in January. Move the Rumble to late January of first weekend of February.... 8-9 week build to Mania....

lol The first weekend of February puts them in the line of fire of the Super Bowl, using the Pro Bowl is best for setting up the calendar. 8 ppvs in 52 weeks gives you 8 week builds for Mania and Summer Slam and 6 week builds for the 6 other events.

2 0 1 6
January 31st
*9 week build*
April 3rd
May 15
June 26
August 21st
October 2nd
November 13th
*5 week build*
December 18th

Users who are viewing this thread