FUCK YOU

You missed this guy that asked to be banned for two days so he could study because he couldn't make himself quit coming on here. We laughed and laughed in the Board Room.

I convinced Remix and Crashin that I was very, very angry with you.

Just saw my first episode of this seasons TUF last night. I just love the name Hammortree for a MMA fighter.

You missed this guy that asked to be banned for two days so he could study because he couldn't make himself quit coming on here. We laughed and laughed in the Board Room.
How did I miss this? You'd think I'd have caught the sent of blood in the water.

Dunno. haven't gone for like a week. Partly been busy and partly trying to lurk less.

Probably for the best for now.

And Coco, since I look up all your threads, everyday, everyhour, I read you needed someone to PM someone for you. Link me to the account and I will.

Not true Guy, I barely studied at all. I did watch UFC 112 though. The first I've seen since 103. I'll probably end up buying 113.

I commend you for willingly watching the atrocious 112 card after the the event has taken place. UFC 113 however should be terrific.

I commend you for willingly watching the atrocious 112 card after the the event has taken place. UFC 113 however should be terrific.

Yeah, I made the mistake of reading the results beforehand ad still watching it any way. But it did remind me of why I miss MMA. TUF last night also gave me a nudge into watching 113 which looks like it should be a pretty fun show making up for 112 I suppose.

Here ya go Coco.
I was wondering why you red repped a poster named Coco the Monkey for his comments in the Cena- Dibiase thread with the explanation being "No explanation needed". Did you feel his remarks were condescending? Do you feel he is just a cunt that needed to be red repped?

You have no formal obligation to reply, but that in fact would make you an unresponsive twat that isn't willing to help other users. Don't be a twat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back