Follow up, the Battle Arena Tournament

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
A few months ago I proposed the idea of a type of Battle Arena Tournament, the idea of taking characters from comics, cartoons, anime, manga, and video games and pitting them against each other in fights to the finish.

The idea was met with success, as I had a number of people voice their interest in the project.

I'd like to regauge the interest levels for this idea, although, i doubt the levels will have changed that much.

With December now upon with the year coming to a close, I'd like to get a schedule of the upcoming tournaments so that I'll know where to place this tournament in the next couple of months.

Echelon, I am so sorry bro, you've PM'ed me on this twice and I never got back to you. I haven't been great with that lately.

We have some stuff planned through the early part of 2010, but I think this is a tournament we could run concurrently with another. I am thinking maybe March / April-ish? After the Sitcoms and Wrestlezolympics are completed? Plus, that lets you advertise it when the boards are full of Wrestlemania guests.

Not a problem IC, like me, I can tell that you've been busy over the past few months.

I'm not sure how large the tournament will be, when I proposed this idea back in September I garnered enough support to make it as large as the video game tournament that Lee hosted. I plan on adding some new features that may draw some new interest.

However, I don't foresee this tournament becoming much larger than that, so I have no problem running it beside another smaller tournament in the process.

As of now, the current tournament setup is to have 4 categories with 15 or so fighters to a category giving about 75 fighters total.

I'll probably just have some of the members fill out lists and take the fighters that are most popular

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back