Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

I DO BELIEVE Zeke Elliot shall be the first overall pick.

Pardon me while I fire up the Jay Ajayi hype train now. Thank you Dallas.

I've got my eye on a few people I'd like to grab at 6. And a couple people I'm hoping slip through the cracks and I can take in the 2nd round.

That's really all you want unless it's like a ben -ant - bell stack. Three is too many otherwise.

Besides I doubt Tread goes above WR3 or Flex numbers this year

Gurley?! Really?

If I had the slightest of inklings that he could be made available I probably would have pounced on that. Last i recall it was gonna take like the entire team to get him.

Or the number 1 TE in the game and some draft picks.

I had no TE, now I have THE TE. plus I was 5 deep at rb. Was happy to cash in that chip for something not just valuable but VERY valuable to me personally. It addressed my most glaring need with the best possible player....plus I'll get at least one decent prospect out of those three picks.

Or the number 1 TE in the game and some draft picks.

I had no TE, now I have THE TE. plus I was 5 deep at rb. Was happy to cash in that chip for something not just valuable but VERY valuable to me personally. It addressed my most glaring need with the best possible player....plus I'll get at least one decent prospect out of those three picks.

It's kind of a clash here as I had no intention of trading Gronk unless I got a godfather offer, well Gurley is kind of that same situation, so we just switched vaults essentially with a couple gold bars exchanging hands to grease the palms a bit.

I attempted to move up in the first round to secure who I want but Theo wanted to see how the picks before his go before trading one of those picks. As long as I get who I'm targeting I'm happy.

Sorry for the delay guys, I was at the bar watching the Warriors/Cavs, then when I got home I blanked. Looking into it now.

Welcome to the Bowles Movement, CJ Prosise. I'll take a rookie runner who excels in the passing game and will be the passing down back for my fantasy QB thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back