Fans kicked for CM Punk chants

Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D.

Dog The Bounty Hunter
Just read these posts from the main page-

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/450653-fans-ejected-for-cm-punk-chants

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/450675-cm-punk-signs-confiscated-at-raw

Seems a bit unfair? I don't see the harm in chanting for a wrestler during a wrestling event. It's almost militant. They paid their money and did nothing to disrupt the show. I've never read anything about fans kicked for chanting "asshole" and other derogatory things during a show.

Your thoughts and opinions?

Chances are they did a lot more than just chant for Punk. Otherwise the arena would've been empty by main event time.

Hey, it's Whap Me Jungles outside of the prison. Stick around and enjoy the fresh air.

There's clearly more to this, though. It's much more plausible that some fools got their signs yanked, acted like ********s to security, got tossed, and then stretched the truth on Twitter.

Elaborate please.

When you start telling the fans who they can like and who they can't like, they start to go away. Everyone knows the fans have enough to be disillusioned with already (burying the insanely-over Daniel Bryan and other people who the crowd actually like, whilst pushing Orton and inflating Triple H's ego even further), and this could well be the last straw for most of them. This could lead to WWE losing money, and the entire business of professional wrestling becoming even more stagnant than it is already.

Obviously the guys who were ejected from the arena were plants, put there by the WWE to chant CM Punk's name and get "ejected" because of it, you know, to further the storyline. Because after all, it's all a work :)

Look, there's no way in hell that paying fans simply were ejected from the arena for chanting CM Punk's name. I'm not buying that for one second. There's definitely more to it than meets the eye. Confiscation of signs, sure, but there's no way they got kicked out simply because of what they were chanting. Chances are they were being assholes, were drunk, whatever, and after being warned, were removed from the premises.

When you start telling the fans who they can like and who they can't like, they start to go away. Everyone knows the fans have enough to be disillusioned with already (burying the insanely-over Daniel Bryan and other people who the crowd actually like, whilst pushing Orton and inflating Triple H's ego even further), and this could well be the last straw for most of them. This could lead to WWE losing money, and the entire business of professional wrestling becoming even more stagnant than it is already.

People who mention that Daniel Bryan was buried have no fucking clue what buried means.

Just stop.

The only Punk chants I heard were during the only boring Rhodes brothers match in months. Aside from that there wasn't much.

Stuff will hopefully get crazy in Chicago in March though.

As long as they're not drunk douchebags who fight with security, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen.

Blacksmith.jpg

Nobody was kicked out for Punk chants, those were just idiots trolling the internet, the story was debunked within about 10 mins of RAW ending last night.

It's a dirt sheet report. That means it has a about a 5% chance of being totally accurate.

Nobody was kicked out for Punk chants, those were just idiots trolling the internet, the story was debunked within about 10 mins of RAW ending last night.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/450...-update-on-cm-punk-fans-at-wwe-raw-last-night

Then again, if you refer to Bacon's post, doesn't this mean we go in a vicious circle of yes and no? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back