• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk must be doing some serious ass kissing

If Vince and Punk really do have a working relationship like that (and from what we've seen so far in this angle it appears that way), it can only lead to good things. Punk has a great mind for this business.

God, I can't wait to see where this is going. I could totally see Punk convincing Vince to bring the Kings of Wrestling and Colt Cabana and form some new ROH stable alongside Daniel Bryan and maybe even Seth Rollins/Tyler Black in the future. That would be so awesome.

If that were to happen, you could add Jimmy Jacobs to said stable, he recently had a try-out match with the WWE, and I can't remember the last Double J match where he didn't perform at his best.

Honestly, it has to be a coincidence that WWE are handing people like KOW and Jacobs try-outs just before/during the CM Punk angle which has grabbed the attention of so many. And the stable idea could work, but it would all depend on how WWE would use the ROH guys.

LMFAO. I was about to post something really similar. Saved me the job.

Thank you. I aim to please... And take it in the ear for CM Punk.

X's idea of an ROH stable works kinda but do you want to see Punk go heel now or see the Kings go face? I don't. If they were a team though it'd have to be an equality like thing(Not the Corre.).

Don't blame Punk because the WWE couldn't make the S.E.S. work. That was a brilliant, fucking BRILLIANT stable idea. Execution was shit, and no fault of that should sit with Punk. Hell, it shouldn't sit with Gallows or that bald woman with big tits either.

It was and I agree. It was a shame. Something could've happened if Mercury hadn't gotten injured aswell. News sites were saying that they would be getting the straps.

Best theme song to fit the character using it since Hogan's "American Made" IMO.

Damn shame I have to watch it all on YouTube to avoid all the generic unentertaining nonsense that fills up the rest of WWE's programming still. :(

Best theme song to fit the character using it since Hogan's "American Made" IMO.

I know I'm going to come across like a huge, gigantic, douchebag mark, but I felt the same way a few years ago when Orton switched songs. Voices was a perfect fit for that character, especially during the McMahon/HHH feud.

My oh my you are rather keen on that Randy Orton fella aren't you Nicholas?

It's cool. Randy's had a great year.

I know I'm going to come across like a huge, gigantic, douchebag mark, but I felt the same way a few years ago when Orton switched songs. Voices was a perfect fit for that character, especially during the McMahon/HHH feud.

Actually, I agree. I used that as a ringtone for a while. LOL.

But I couldn't put it in the same category as how well "Cult of Personality" fits CM Punk or how well "American Made" fit Hogan, etc.

I'd put the Orton theme in the same category of Hall's TNA them.

Actually, I agree. I used that as a ringtone for a while. LOL.

But I couldn't put it in the same category as how well "Cult of Personality" fits CM Punk or how well "American Made" fit Hogan, etc.

I'd put the Orton theme in the same category of Hall's TNA them.

Marvelous Me was such an awesome and perfect song for Hall in his early TNA run. I loved that song so much. But I much preferred his Fugees theme in ECW.

Marvelous Me was such an awesome and perfect song for Hall in his early TNA run. I loved that song so much. But I much preferred his Fugees theme in ECW.

Marvelous Me, that's the one. So, so, so underrated. I'm actually gonna use that as a ringtone next! :D

Samoa Joe
Colt Cabana
Hero/Castagnoli (they're already signed it seems, but I'll throw 'em in anyways)
Sara del fucking Rey
Serena Deeb
Joey Mercury

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I agree with most of these apart from Mercury, who's training other people in FCW apparently. If he wants to stay there I think he should. For this reason I'd rather see Gallows back than Mercury; something tells me he didn't show us everything he's got, and he had potential. I can understand why they let Serena go; but the punishment seemed quite harsh.

If they do bring a few more of Punk's mates in though; let it be for talent and not for being Punk's mates. Granted, they're all talented. But you know all kinds of bullshit would be on the main site about Punk getting heat backstage and stuff because he got his friends in. People would be saying Kliq mark 2 before you know it.

Another thing, I wouldn't want to see them just tack these guys onto Punk as 'the stable who just follows him around everywhere'. That's already been a promising idea that went off the boil twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back