Elder Scrolls V Thread

Guys. Holy Shit. Holy Shit. A salmon jumped out of the water and i caught it. This is fucking amazing on all levels. How? How? HOW!!!? JCILB KJLFJBKF

Something different I love is that in this one you can use both magic and a weapon at the same time. In Oblivion you had to choose between the 2

makes for some pretty cool combos

Something different I love is that in this one you can use both magic and a weapon at the same time. In Oblivion you had to choose between the 2

makes for some pretty cool combos

Shooting a stream of fire into my opponent's face and then promptly introducing him to my axe is very deeply satisfying.

And then shouting him to death. Even better.

Finally able to purchase a home. I will be able to enjoy this game SOOO much more now. I like collecting things, and when you're limited to carrying only 300 pounds, it does tend to become difficult.

Ok everyone lets talk about PROGRESSION!
State your race and what kind of player you are(sorcerer, knight, etc) & some great discoveries you made.

It may sound weird but I'm a Breton who uses sneak and magic. The frenzy spell is really useful in this game for killing off enemies indirectly.

Dark Elf, I really don't know what kind of player I am, I mostly use a sword and shield but also dabble in usage with Destruction and Restoration. Heavy armor. Kind of a spell sword if you will.

Khajit who mostly uses a mace and shield and wears light armor but who every once in a while will shoot a stream of fire at offending faces

People actually play as khajits & argonians? I did in the other games but i don't want to live in a world where martin septims descendant is a cat/lizard.

I like the night eye power they have.

Ever since Morrowind my first character in every game has been a Khajit. They make good thieves too which I works because i like stealing things and picking locks

Yeah, khajits were pretty good in morrowind. They were my first play through. I just see no sense(lore wise) of playing as a khajit on Skyrim but hey, to each, his own.

It may sound weird but I'm a Breton who uses sneak and magic.
Same here. I'm choosing to advance in Destruction, which apparently wasn't a good idea since Breton's don't start high in Destruction, but oh well.

And I use a lot of sneak, but just because it makes sense in the game. I also like to work my bow.

I am right next door to my fucking asshole brother who has played the game for about 40 hours in a 74 hour period. I feel like the biggest fucking idiot by buying it for him as his early Christmas present than just being a selfish cunt. God damn it I just want to catch fish with my bare werewolf hands and dragon shout at the first unlucky fuck to disagree with me.

Im an Imperial human, i orginally was gonna go as a Norrd, but instead im Imperial so i have skills in combat and magic since im a noob to the game, i haven't progressed too much, but is it just me or is gold hard to come by as well?

Also im choosing to be efficient in swords and magic for now.

Im an Imperial human, i orginally was gonna go as a Norrd, but instead im Imperial so i have skills in combat and magic since im a noob to the game, i haven't progressed too much, but is it just me or is gold hard to come by as well?

Also im choosing to be efficient in swords and magic for now.

It's always difficult in the beginning, but that's because items aren't worth much, so it's easier to buy them, and selling them isn't worth as much. As you progress through the game, the value of everything will go up (as will the quality), and eventually you'll have more money than you know what to do with.

Though I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of things to do with it.

I just killed my 2nd dragon in the game. How o i get a new shout or upgrade my current one? Do i have to go to that High Hrotgar place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back