ECW: San Antonio Sub-Region

If you think you are a good debater, then give me reasons as to why Lynn was a tougher challenge.

I think Lynn is better there's nothing Liger can do that Lynn couldn't. And I found no point to giving reasons because the match isn't Lynn vs. Liger, so it's pointless and a waste of my time, really.

Also, telling people "Yawn" in response to what they have to say is not really helping your case whatsoever.

But it's 48.7. When I read his repetivness I do yawn. Usually because it's something negative about me or KB.

If anything, it makes you look like you have no idea what you are talking about in regards to anything other than Shawn Michaels.

It's okay though, because we're discussing Shawn Michaels.

Final Results from San Antonio

Shawn Michaels vs. Jushin Liger:34-35. Quite possibly, it's the biggest upset in Tournament History. The hometown kid, Shawn Michaels, loses for the first time before the semi-finals, and in round 3. Shawn Michaels is the highest seed to be eliminated thus far.

Brock Lesnar vs. Jeff Hardy:66-11. The Next Big Thing has no problem absolutely destroying the Rainbow Haired Spot Monkey.

Round 4:

The match moves to Philly, inside of the ECW Arena, where Jushin Thunder Liger will face Brock Lesnar in a to be determined gimmick match.

:icon_eek:

I'm not a fan of Lesnar, at all. But, it's tough to see a scenario where Liger could take out the big freak. In the right gimmick match, anything is possible, but it's still a huge reach. If the cards fall right, and the Liger camp can present a decent argument, I could be swayed, but I'm thinking my vote is for Lesnar...

The gimmick is as follows... It's complicated, so keep up. The gimmick is... that there is no gimmick. We're still debating whether this means a straight up wrestling match or if the match is conducted under house rules (so Extreme Rules, in this case).

Either way, I think the Lesnar camp is probably the strongest one going. Shame, too, because there are others who need the support more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back