ECW: San Antonio Sub-Region

Discussion in 'ECW Region' started by Shocky, Feb 21, 2009.

1. HBK-aholic

HBK-aholic Shawn Michaels ❤

I think Lynn is better there's nothing Liger can do that Lynn couldn't. And I found no point to giving reasons because the match isn't Lynn vs. Liger, so it's pointless and a waste of my time, really.

But it's 48.7. When I read his repetivness I do yawn. Usually because it's something negative about me or KB.

It's okay though, because we're discussing Shawn Michaels.

2. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

Final Results from San Antonio

Shawn Michaels vs. Jushin Liger:34-35. Quite possibly, it's the biggest upset in Tournament History. The hometown kid, Shawn Michaels, loses for the first time before the semi-finals, and in round 3. Shawn Michaels is the highest seed to be eliminated thus far.

Brock Lesnar vs. Jeff Hardy:66-11. The Next Big Thing has no problem absolutely destroying the Rainbow Haired Spot Monkey.

Round 4:

The match moves to Philly, inside of the ECW Arena, where Jushin Thunder Liger will face Brock Lesnar in a to be determined gimmick match.

3. NSL

NSL Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh

:icon_eek:

I'm not a fan of Lesnar, at all. But, it's tough to see a scenario where Liger could take out the big freak. In the right gimmick match, anything is possible, but it's still a huge reach. If the cards fall right, and the Liger camp can present a decent argument, I could be swayed, but I'm thinking my vote is for Lesnar...

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

The gimmick is as follows... It's complicated, so keep up. The gimmick is... that there is no gimmick. We're still debating whether this means a straight up wrestling match or if the match is conducted under house rules (so Extreme Rules, in this case).

Either way, I think the Lesnar camp is probably the strongest one going. Shame, too, because there are others who need the support more.