ECW Regular Wrestling Match: Brock Lesnar vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

ECW Rules Match - Jushin Liger vs Brock Lesnar

• Thunder

• Next Big Thing

Results are only viewable after voting.
“You get so brainwashed. You’re on the road 300 days a year, and that’s why guys get so messed up. This life just becomes a part of them. It’s not real, but some guys who are still in the business think it is. You look at Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler - he just couldn’t let it go. You live a double life. I was tired of trying to be who I was in the ring and then coming home for two days to be normal. They didn’t allow you to be. The guys who get out are the smart ones, really and truly.” -Brock Lesnar on Pro Wrestling

Nothing wrong with what he said at all. How many times on these forums do you read about someone saying so and so is hanging on to damn long to the business. When does someone over stay there welcome, and then do more to damage their career as opposed to make their legacy grow?

The wrestling business, especially stateside, has left a long list of whose who behind in it's wake to grow to the level it has. How many hundreds of professional wrestlers are now nothing more then corpses rotting in a pinebox six feet below the ground? I love the wrestling business, but the wrestling business in an unforgiven mistress that destroys as much as it creates.

Guys like the Rock, Brock lesnar, and if the rumors are true, Jeff Hardy, that get out early are the smart ones in the long run. They will be the ones that are able to play with their children, let alone grand children, without the support of a backbrace. They will be the ones that don't need artificial hips because they left body parts lying all over the world.

I love the wrestling business, but the business is also a killer.

Sorry bro, saying Liger should win because he looks like a power ranger is just ridiculous.
No, what's ridiculous is saying that Liger looks like a Power Ranger. Jushin Liger was wrestling in his costume before the Power Rangers were ever invented.

I find it amusing that people have to resort to petty comments like that in order to justify a wrong decision.

Relativity is not affected by time, Sly. I thought you would know that. Point being that, while Liger's costume may not be modelled after a power ranger, he still very much looks like one. The same could be said of MVP or Mike Knox.

Edit: Though Murfish, or someone, literally was saying Liger should win because he looks like a power ranger. Read the posts, Sly. Read the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back